flash of light when asking for angel

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

flash of light when asking for angel

Post by happyrain »

last night i feel i was being messed with by some low level entity in a realm beneath the dreaming state. i was dreaming that i was dreaming and i woke up realizing i was still dreaming but feeling as though everything was really happening and i remember becoming very unsettled. once i recognized this unnerving presence i was grabbed by a giant hand around my throat and carried violently across the room held up in the corner of a wall by a very strong but invisible force. i woke up and tried to downplay whatever had just happened.
i went back to sleep and was again dreaming of trying to go sleep and began dreaming, this time i am in the living room and i am permitted the space for astral projection. i project, much easier than normal and when given the opportunity to look at my body i see i am sitting up in lotus undisturbed. i then fly towards the back door and push out until again something enters into this plane.
the landscape for this out of body was very similar to my own but i don't believe it was. i woke up still in a dream state and felt a great fear rush through me and instantly yelled for help which became a very loud echo through out a hall.
i found myself waking up from this dream and praying to jesus christ for help and protection. behind closed eyes i prayed for angels to help me and as soon as i did this, my eyes were instantly flooded with gold and white light. i immediately thought raphael and when i opened my eyes there was a very distinct imprint of something like energetic residue. gurunath calls it astral vision, since during his visit, he allowed an experience where i would see colors around him. i was in a haze, laying on my side, but the colors were something like green and purple and maybe gold and there must have been a face up close to mine that was very large and no mortal face. i then closed my eyes and felt like everything was alright, continued to pray to jesus and switch my worried mind to a mantra.
feeling much better, i think my recent attitude and actions concerning my health attracted some unwanted energy.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: flash of light when asking for angel

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric!
That sounds intense! Overly intense! Glad it all worked out in the end. I'd be interest in anyone else's interpretation.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim,
the feeling of vulnerability and being grabbed was extremely frightening. It was also interesting to witness myself in a dream imagining trying to go to sleep to then enter into another dream. When I saw the light, I was in this layer of reality and I am convinced it was an entity Raphael. I don't know what it means.
The fear was pretty much dissolved afterwards. The green light is a reoccurring theme in my life. Thanks for your interest.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow Eric... :shock: The first part of your experience would have been shocking for the most experienced spiritual worker... But you handled it beautifully. and you demonstrated the strength we have as we weld Divine Love and Light in this world.

Thank you for sharing this with us... I found it very helpful. :thumright:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Any other instances in your dreams like the one above? I remember Aleah told me a long time ago that green light is healing.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I too was thinking, "healing"with the green light.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi Kim ! :hithere

First time, I think, intuiting the name Raphael. Astral vision, green in dreams and experiences with assertive entities are not new but not frequent or consciously controllable :scratch: :albino:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Eric and Sandy,
Eric when you said the name Raphael, the first entity I though of was Archangel Raphael. Years ago Aleah gave me a deck of Energy Oracle Cards by Sandra Anne Taylor. She bought this deck because she said they seemed right for me. It was in those cards I learned of Archangel Raphael.

Yesterday morning I was feeling particularly happy and loving!!! Was giving gifts to my coworkers and all the kids at work that day, on top of that I'd had a very connected meditation. Just before leaving for work I decided to pull one card, haven't looked at them for a couple of weeks or more, but it felt right. Said out loud, " Give me one to think on for the day." Normally I'd do a series of nine cards and usually in the evenings when I had time. Lol! and usually when things are not going great and I need help to re-center myself.

The card was one for the fourth chakra(the green heart chakra), Archangel Raphael. This card is for Love, compassion, and self acceptance. I smiled even more thinking, "Of course I pulled this card today! Don't think I could feel any more loving than right now!"

I'd kind of forgotten you mentioning Raphael until returning to this thread last night. The card is very beautiful and ethereal looking, colored predominately in green, gold and purple! It begins by saying, "Raphael extends a beautiful green energy surrounded by gentle waves of pink to your heart center. You now have a greater readiness to receive love from others as well as from yourself(not going to write the whole description),... The tender vibrations of Raphael remind you to encourage yourself with the compassionate self-talk that you desire to hear from others....The universe will send people and situations that cause your sense of love and support to grow and grow."

Seems to me the universe heard your pleas for help in your dream and Raphael came in response to that!

Your dream may have been directly in response the way you've been treating your body lately. But it might have been that and more! It hasn't happened in awhile, but I have been given messages from spirit for a few people on the boards. I believe this one was for you.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Now that is something. I was surprised to find others report seeing the similar colors(gold, green and purple). If my vision is true, what I saw from Gurunath is equally mind blowing since he too had more than one color for an aura and it moved gently about. The face for Raphael, that I saw, wasn't human... It could have been my mind trying to piece things together(like make a face out of the shapes) since what I saw feels more like remnants of energy, after the fact. I am humbled and grateful, thank you for sharing... I would love to know more of what the card says, if you're willing.

:happy God Bless. :loves
Adom
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Adom »

Yeah being grabbed and moved by an invisible force. Been through that. By that point though it wasn't shocking. It was just confirming what I had been through.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Adom,

Welcome to the message board. From your post I suspect there have been some more than surprising interactions between you and the spirit world. :) I bet you've got some tales to tell. :D

Ah.... the clock just turned 12:01 am..not a prompt but reminding me that it is Christmas day.

Happy Holidays to all who celebrate in what ever belief system suites their fancy...

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Adom!
Yes, there must be more to your story?

Two instances specifically come to my mind remembering when spirit 'moved' someone in our family. Neither one was negative at all. One was in response to a question, I asked if _____ was something I should be doing. I was sitting on the floor and was almost pushed over. Like, "DUH! Of course you should be doing this!" The other was life saving! My cousin and her fiancé had fallen asleep on the couch watching television. She dreamed my mom's spirit was yelling at her, "GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!" she obviously didn't move fast enough because she was then thrown onto the floor. She woke to a room filled with smoke. The main electrical wire had shorted out under her trailer home. Within minutes of their getting out, the whole structure was lost.

Add my sentiments as well to Sandy's holiday greeting. No matter your spiritual beliefs, my heartfelt hope is a wish for love and peace to be with you all!

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Adom wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:49 am Yeah being grabbed and moved by an invisible force. Been through that. By that point though it wasn't shocking. It was just confirming what I had been through.
Welcome Adom.
It's no fun, no fun at all. The abuse I've experienced was most likely a result of the abuse I've sent myself through. Much of my suffering was self-inflicted...
I would Love to learn more from you.

Welcome to the 1111 message board, this place is wonderful. Merry Christmas.

Kindest regards
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I was wondering if perhaps the aggressor was a part of yourself, angry at the resumption of unhealthy habits. Especially after you've been working so hard to get beyond them.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim,
I think so. :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim and friends,

I think, from this lucid dream type state, the forceful hand may have been from fearful then aggressive part of my personality, more primal in nature. i think because i woke from a dream into another dream, my fear or paranoia may have manifest as a separate entity aggressively confronting the "unexplainable." meaning i as the "invisible force" confronted the dream version of myself that had awoken in another dream. I thought about this dream and shared with a new friend, just speaking to her about Raphael gave me a series of chills and I believe she was very receptive to everything, it might have been a transference of energy in higher volume. looking back to the initial experience, I feel like Raphael himself looked upon me with curiosity, calibrating or... untangling. Most importantly just getting me to calm down(neutralize). :lol: I don't work with angels to my knowledge, or at least to the degree of being given a name as clear and distinct as this and piecing things together with greater clarity. after speaking about him again tonight I felt as if he was right there with us.
Well, it's all very curious, what is reality when this being is readily available- able to monitor a subject through a different texture of existence... ?
:scratch:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning all!
Eric you'd asked for the rest of the information I hadn't included from the Raphael card. As I read through, it seems the only part I left out was, "It could also indicate that a much-needed healing from a previous broken heart is taking place."

I think it's interesting you thought to revisit and share this dream with a new friend, and you felt such a clear presence of Raphael. While trying to compile an insightful, coherent spiritual response. I laughed thinking, "Maybe the shove was pushing you toward...her?" You are not the same person that you were when you heart was broken before, maybe all of this is telling you, you're ready to trust your heart again?
Seeker13 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:52 amThe tender vibrations of Raphael remind you to encourage yourself with the compassionate self-talk that you desire to hear from others....The universe will send people and situations that cause your sense of love and support to grow and grow."
happyrain wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 am I don't work with angels to my knowledge, or at least to the degree of being given a name as clear and distinct as this and piecing things together with greater clarity. after speaking about him again tonight I felt as if he was right there with us. Well, it's all very curious, what is reality when this being is readily available- able to monitor a subject through a different texture of existence... ?
I think angels try to work with all of us. If we accepted the possibility and of their eagerness to do so, think of the influx of progression!

Reality is nothing more than our perception of it. As your mind and heart open, perceptions grow and change, so does your reality as you perceive it to be. Remember, "THERE ARE NO LIMITS." :roll
:loves
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Kim,

The heartache I felt seems elementary compared to the ongoing suffering through out this World. Though I do not regard it as trivial, I carry it now with gratitude for my youth and the unceasing lessons therein. What was once regarded as poison has become beautiful light. I think the message here is to continually strive to keeping our hearts open so we may recognize The Beloved hidden behind the many. It's a Divine Romance full of wonder, service and Liberation.
I see yesterday's lesson, "About Spiritual Development" is working through us.Thank you for the encouragement and reminder. Here's to keeping our hearts and minds open.

:sunflower:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:14 pm Good morning all!
Eric you'd asked for the rest of the information I hadn't included from the Raphael card. As I read through, it seems the only part I left out was, "It could also indicate that a much-needed healing from a previous broken heart is taking place."

I think it's interesting you thought to revisit and share this dream with a new friend, and you felt such a clear presence of Raphael. While trying to compile an insightful, coherent spiritual response. I laughed thinking, "Maybe the shove was pushing you toward...her?" You are not the same person that you were when you heart was broken before, maybe all of this is telling you, you're ready to trust your heart again?
Dear Kim,
I just realized your reply was at the x:14 marker. I have taken your words into consideration and have left myself open. Just recently I am getting this feeling like I am ready to get back out there. Even though you posted this over a month ago, I am only beginning to feel how true your intuition might be and the little bit you left out may have been an integral part of this entire angelic experience.
Whether or not I am destined for a particular Woman is unclear to me at this time but my role is becoming easier to understand. The latest celestial message about the tipping point and being a light worker is the icing on the cake for experiencing perfect alignment with my recent thoughts on purpose and creation. I want to share in brief this unfolding with you...
When I landed my job I made friends and found purpose there. I felt like God had put me where I needed to be. I was transferred to a different location later on and made a couple more friends who are as spiritually minded and open in discussion as I wish to be- one of them even introducing me to Gurunath. A couple new hires befriended me and started asking me questions about my personal life that lead to further discussion of spirituality.
After sharing my interest with these wonderful people, the friend who introduced me to Gurunath opened up to me that he started seeing 333. One of the new hires shared with me how numbers started following her around after our talking about it. Just today, without having discussed the 1111 phenomenon, the girl mentioned in my previous post came to me and shared how the number 64 was clearly starting to follow her around. She told me she later found it had something to do with Angels, I was again flooded with a series of chills which really took me back. Each person I've shared with I have said to them, "there's something special about this store." To friends and customers, it's like a packet of transformational energy. The feeling is similar to when I thought I belonged to an unseen "555 group." I was getting that feeling with customers today. Last night in prayer I realized the best I can do for world peace is keep working on myself sharing the many blessings(known and unknown) with others. I don't always feel at my best, often struggling with a self-absorbed or self-inflicted suffering but continued efforts in stillness, prayer and thanks-giving have really helped open me up to sensing the Divine and becoming a better instrument for Love. Still so very far from anything, but the realizations of what God bestows for my Life, it's truly magical.
Anyways, thank you for reminding me to keep my Heart open.
:kiss: :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Your post left me with goosebumps Eric.... It is a mighty example of what love and beauty can manifest when we align ourselves with the Divine which in reality is all around each of us... Wow...I am so happy for you...for all of us. We are the instruments of Light and change in this world...each one of us.... Thank you my friend. :kiss:
Love you, little brother.
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy
Sandy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:26 am Your post left me with goosebumps Eric.... It is a mighty example of what love and beauty can manifest when we align ourselves with the Divine which in reality is all around each of us... Wow...I am so happy for you...for all of us. We are the instruments of Light and change in this world...each one of us.... Thank you my friend.
I agree completely!

Eric,
Everything you said I want to cut, paste and comment on! I'm so happy for you and the level of Law Of Attraction validating your efforts. Lol! Have to admit I felt a little silly suggesting what I did, but it kept coming back to me that way. And no matter what comes out of taking a chance on relationship building, if it helps guide us along our journey, it can only be good right? :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower:

The messages of Tipping The Scales were very inspirational for me also. Seems more and more obvious that the Correcting Time is in full swing on this planet. So many people around me are finding themselves smack dab in the middle of clearing their negative feelings and relationships. Especially in the past month the vortex threatens to pull me under with it. Feeling all these feelings, I'm finding it difficult 'treading water', while those around me struggle so drastically. Contemplating the idea. "I'm an anchor of love and light in the world," really helps me breathe and maintain perspective...gives me peace.
happyrain wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:30 amThe feeling is similar to when I thought I belonged to an unseen "555 group."
I've associated the 555 sequence with Monjoronson, so maybe your assumption related to 555, isn't too far off the mark?
happyrain wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:30 am Last night in prayer I realized the best I can do for world peace is keep working on myself sharing the many blessings(known and unknown) with others. I don't always feel at my best, often struggling with a self-absorbed or self-inflicted suffering but continued efforts in stillness, prayer and thanks-giving have really helped open me up to sensing the Divine and becoming a better instrument for Love. Still so very far from anything, but the realizations of what God bestows for my Life, it's truly magical.
This statement reflects so much of my own feeling, couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so happy for you Eric! May your relationships and connections continue to grow adding more and more light into the world!

:loves
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sandy and kim.

=)