Wait… — by Stuart M. Perkins

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

I can't excerpt this wonderful little story without the soft impact suffering so I'll just link it with an enthusiastic endorsement.

https://storyshucker.wordpress.com/2019/02/09/wait/

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Wait… — by Stuart M. Perkins

Post by Seeker13 »

Welles,
"Wait," a word to live by.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Loved it! :sunflower: Brought back memories of sitting for hours in my own little wonderland many years ago. My kids asked me, "Mom, how can you just sit here for hours...Don't you get bored?" Me: "Bored? Impossible! There is a world of life going on in my magical garden. And then, when with a sigh I leave, I carry it with me with every step, helping me to put anything and everything into perspective.

Thank you Welles for the reminder to Wait. :happy
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I'm with you! Besides magical gardens are filled with so many interesting and beautiful creatures, flowers, trees, creeks, unicorns, fairies,.. you know nonboring things!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim wrote:
I'm with you! Besides magical gardens are filled with so many interesting and beautiful creatures, flowers, trees, creeks, unicorns, fairies,.. you know nonboring things!
ABSOLUTELY! :sunflower: :D I have found that my garden is also a place where sensing God's presence feels as natural as breathing.... :happy

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Can't wait for mine to thaw! Tiny and I are going to have so much fun teaching Nova how to pick all the flowers and berries! I suspect there will be twice as much of God's love and presence to absorb in every breath... Already dreaming of what seeds to buy.

:hithere :bana: :kiss:
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
From what we hear it has been a rough winter for you guys. Hang in there March is almost here and hopefully also will come a few of those early flowers you are waiting for. Nova will love it... almost as much as her special grandmother loves showing her. :D

Have you seen any Robins yet? They often showed up in Ohio about mid February and we knew spring was just around the corner. Of course you are further north and much colder.

Hope you are enjoying your week end.

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
No sane robin would dare brave the weather we've been having! But! On the way home last Tuesday I happened to look up seeing an eagle gleefully soaring around in circles in the middle of a blizzard! Slowed almost to a stop to watch for a second. It was as if he had no other particular place to be but to eagerly enjoy the moment.

It's only February, we know to sit back and relax because, "We've miles to go before we.... warm." Taking chili dinner over to see Dan, Rachel and the girls tonight, will probably dig a snow tunnel or two!

Hope you're staying cool!

Love,
Kim