:38

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

:38

Post by happyrain »

i got a new one today and i am sure it was a prompt! =)
checking out at the grocery store the cashier told me i owed $5.38, the gentlemen waiting to check out his groceries next heard ":38" and seemed filled with a sense of wonder. he told me the time was "4:38" and that he thought the alignment of :38 was something very strange but it excited him and all three of us were very happy in the moment.

huh, well... it's nice to see the prompts again, they're in full swing this new years eve!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: :38

Post by Sandy »

Happy New Year, Eric!
It warms my heart to read of your :38 shared prompt. What a great way to start the New Year. :bana:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wishing you and George many more happy and blessed years. :loves
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: My recent 3:18 prompts (1/Pi) are entertaining ...
and indicative of association with an ongoing project ...
but otherwise a "Hello" more than clue to a problem ...
(or yet to be discovered as a clue). :roll:

Rod :scratch:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Rod, wishing you an uplifting revelation. :sunny:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the encouragement, but I've had lotsa Pi in recent years
... and now start 2019 with a cube of Pi. 8) Apparently, 1/Pi
is an important ingredient in this "out of the box" Pi. ;)

Re: http://aitnaru.org/images/Khristos_Voskrese.pdf
See "Quadraturial Cube" design

Rod :D
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Wonderful your prompts have returned! :bana: It's a wonder that in that particular place and time a seemingly random number would help three people share a moment. Heart warming! AND prompted Rod to share his affinity with Pi!

Rod,
Thanks for sharing the link. That is a lot of Pi! While my nonmathematical brain went, "ERRRRRK!" :shock: fleeing in fear back into the deep recesses of my scull. My doodle brain(once created a mathematical doodle and poem involving a small circle), was entranced with the dancing and flow of colors and shapes, reminding me that we live in a mathematical universe and everything is connected. While it did make me wonder what that meant for nonmathematical me, it was engaging, entertaining and hilarious all at once!

May the Pi prompts continue for you both!... For some reason I'm suddenly having a craving for something sweet! ;)

Love to all in this promising 2019!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim wrote:
For some reason I'm suddenly having a craving for something sweet! ;)
Pecan Pie! :cheers: That is what I have been craving! and oh my .... it is a sugar nightmare! :shock:

Rod's site is filled with intriguing geometric works of art, eh, Kim? It always tickles my artistic side when I visit...I'm afraid my mathematical side doesn't have a clue, though. Ir's probably having a coffee with yours on the far side of my brain. LOL

Have a great week you guys! :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i enjoyed it as well.
also, change my wishing to praying. =) keeping you all in my prayers! :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Please keep praying for all of us!... I sense another thread once again de-evolving centering around food. Hey! There are several of Rod's diagrams with food labels,... so maybe it's alright! Was there a pecan Pi in there somewhere?

Sandy,
I used to make a DEEELICIOUS pecan pie from scratch, but Dave isn't much of a nut fan. Well, except for me of course... I say that with complete certainty. By the way pecans are my favorite!

Rod,
Please keep the Pi coming. If you made them with stevia I wouldn't feel so guilty afterward!

I'm in a great mood! Another day added to our break because of an ice storm. And we still have power! Hmmm, I wonder how Pi would taste made with stevia? I have pecans and a protractor!!!

Love to all!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.