Update...

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Update...

Post by Mamo »

Sunny wave from Sweden : KNOK

I’m going to keep this short but Please read and respond. I banished something evil anD rid it away. Btw- is the name Unanthanda familiar to anyone? ... Then I heard a mans voice saying; you will see my Kingdom. Not sure if any of this makes sense but I’ll leave it here.

:sunflower:
~ One for All and All for Love ~
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Update...

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Mamo,

I don't have an answer but I wanted to send my regards. It's always nice seeing your post here.

:loves Best of luck,

Happy
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mahsa,

I'm sorry, I haven't been very reliable lately. George has been ill and I'm afraid I am just seeing this. I do not have any answers either but will see what I can find out. Maybe George can get a handle on it. Like Eric, I am always pleased to read one of your posts. :)
Have a good week end.
love and a "sunny wave" right back at you! :hithere
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

https://youtu.be/XTJ-JiQha7k

Hey you two :loves
Here is a link to brighten your day.
Sandy, sending you and George my love.

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

George is sleeping right now...But dear Mahsa, after getting up at 5:30 am to prepare for George's test at 8:30 am, and getting home exhausted and frazzled, your post and that wonderful song went straight to my heart. You couldn't have known (Or perhaps you did. :) ) when you wrote this how much it would be needed on the other end. So dear lady, your timing is impeccable and from the bottom of my soggy little heart I thank you for the love and the needed lift out of the health doldrums for awhile. ((((((HUGs))))))

We love you!
Sandy and George too who will see this when he wakes up. :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

If you ever get the feeling someone hates you, focus on this... blood_r3d_aura :lol:
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi All,

There's been some sort of a 'board meeting' going on lately that I can hear. I won't bore you with too many details but After I heard the male voice saying you will see my Kingdom I heard the Hiss of a snake. Some other voice banished me to eternal hell and one said I remove you from eternity and i REMOVE MYSELF FROM ETERNITY. Then a female voice said not in a million years upon which another voice corrected her and said in 25 million years. :shock: I have no hearing dissabilities but can't make any sense out of all this. What is going on? And oh.. Unanthanda was probably my missunderstanding, I think whatever it was that took over said Unattend Her. Any :idea: anyone?

:loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Mamo!

Sorry, not a clue! But I speculate you're tapping into something- I've traveled before and have tuned into some conversations like,
"Oh, can you hear me?" Where two people were talking about me in my sleep. I've also been tuned into random chatter from what sounded like a mess hall.

So, I think this may be something similar. Also, if these folks are tossing around 25 million years, just a million must be nothing for them. Although, makes you wonder what eternity might mean given the context.... ?

I don't think the details would be boring. I enjoy reading your post.

Kind wishes,
HR
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

I use DuckDuckGo as a search engine and ran 'Unanthanda' just out of curiosity. There was one hit.

:bana:
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Welles :sunflower: That is too funny! :D :kiss:

Hi Happy... Details are as follows, I am a gifted child. I have read The Old Testament and The New Testament then I Read The Noble Quaran. I have dissected Part I of the Urantia Book and now I hear s*it. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((MAHSA))))))) It does seem unfair that you are subjected to such "You know what." Yet I am thinking it is showing because of your abilities to listen/tune in .... that you are over hearing something a little unsavoury. maybe it's sort of like being on a subway...You sit in your seat and whether you wish it or not conversations others are having are overheard. Perhaps spiritual airways can be sort of the same way. And with other senses as well...For instance, years ago while in meditation I was whisked past one seemingly picture of life to another complete with people doing one mundane thing after another. I wasn't sure why and still don't know the purpose so it may have been something in a strange way I was initiating with something opening. It hasn't happened since so maybe I closed it right up. LOL wouldn't surprise me. ... :roll:

hmm Another thought too occurred to me... What if you overheard a conversation that occurred ions ago as well... You know how human tech communications, radio waves and what not, can travel out there through the universe etc... Why not spirit communications of a sort? I know I'm talking crazy :roll: :) but we really don't know a lot about these things and how they actually work.

Geez I really don't have a clue? ??? :scratch:

I cannot imagine, what this conversation you overheard related too...But I do know the Creator has you in His/Her Chest pocket safe and warm. :kiss:

Hugs,
Sandy
Welles! That was so funny! :lol: Nice to know that if unanthanda gives anyone out there any more grief they will find this conversation and be just as confused as the rest of us. :lol: Love you guys.... :kiss:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Mamo :lol: your summed up story made me smile, the ending had me chuckle thank you! i think you have a lot of patience to read the scriptures.
the spirit is intriguing!! do you try to figure out any meaning to what you're hearing or do you just let it come and go? i seem to observe and journal my experiences, maybe i should try being more direct in the way i interact with them
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Mamo,
I've had similar experiences, walking through a room then suddenly hearing a conversation I'm not a part of, although cannot recall any as sinister as what you heard. I wonder if it was like a 'party line call'. When I was a kid there were several other people connected to the same phone line, we'd have to share time. Sometimes if you picked up to make a call, someone else would already be on talking. They could and would get down right rude if they thought someone else was listening in to their conversation. No damning to hell, but definitely cuss words! Only in your case because of your gifts, you were able to tap into a spiritual conversation.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

(((Sandy))) :kiss:
Your reminder of the Creators Love for me was much appreciated! Thank you dear lady :sunflower: :loves I know our Father is Loving and Merciful beyond comprehension. I have only myself to blame really. This is what happens when you think you are holier than thou. :mrgreen: :roll:

Eric, I usually always receive the meaning, sometimes it just takes time. This was a warning. I now know what must be Done 8)

Kim darling, you said they can get down right rude. NO KIDDING. Jesus :shock:

Someone came on this board and said if you believe in God you are targeted by criminals. Well guess what, they are Messing with the wrong Woman :!:

Love to you All :kiss:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:D Mamo,
Mamo wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:00 pm Someone came on this board and said if you believe in God you are targeted by criminals. Well guess what, they are Messing with the wrong Woman
LOL! :viking: I envision Mamo Rambo!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Mahsa wrote:
Someone came on this board and said if you believe in God you are targeted by criminals. Well guess what, they are Messing with the wrong Woman :!:
Kim Wrote:
:D Mamo,
Mamo wrote: ↑Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:00 am
Someone came on this board and said if you believe in God you are targeted by criminals. Well guess what, they are Messing with the wrong Woman

LOL! :viking: I envision Mamo Rambo!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go get em, gals! :kiss:
xxSandy