Letting Go

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Letting Go

Post by happyrain »

Unraveling the Love Scroll that is my Soul
And when it was my time to endure
I did not understand
Now
Grateful
I read on

------

More thoughts to share later, or not. :lol:
:kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Letting Go

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Unraveling the Love Scroll that is my Soul
And when it was my time to endure
I did not understand
Now
Grateful
I read on
Love that...and your image of your soul and our souls as a scroll unravelling.... I am thinking about love, especially today when it is hard to love after reading Welle's post in misc. Your post and his seem connected in a way. Love it when it happens.
It unwinds and we go through our Karma and live life but with this perspective life isn't just this burning of Karma but a refreshing opportunity for new experience and an opportunity to widen the capacity of our hearts and love.
Well, we can try at least.
:happy
Thank you!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric and Sandy you're not going to believe it, once again shaking my head at cosmic connectedness. Just this minute while coming to the boards I closed my eyes asking God to unravel the mesh of darkness surrounding our world and fill every heart with love and light. I envisioned the planet covered by a thick dirty burlap type cover, keeping all the negativity closely bound to her. Then saw one golden thread being pulled by an invisible hand slowly releasing the seam.

I deeply appreciate your visual... what an exciting discovery awaits us all though the journey of unraveling!

Will check out Welles' post.

:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you both for the encouragement. i am not so happy with this piece since i had some conflicting idea's writing and could not get it out here during the time i was feeling connected with that creative source. this "scroll" when unraveled is envisioned as a tangible something spread open and read from, the scroll being the souls collective experience. simultaneously, the now- this present moment is also recorded and read from. sometime's i see this now with grateful eyes when i am conscious of god.
unfortunately i did not get to play with the piece as much as i wanted, too excited to share from actually hearing words come so perfectly during yoga, they flung my minds eye into a landscape of vivid imagery and it was like a story being taught to a child where the teacher shows pictures associated with the words. really, it's not the first time, so i'm not sure why i felt so inclined to come here and share as soon as possible :lol: in the original piece the word unwind was used to better describe the undoing of self which is a constant battle of things like acceptance, desires, forgiveness, will power or letting go. there's all kind of power play and unconscious motif that are constantly being examined.
ultimately, the words, "the love scroll that is my soul" came as clear intuition when reflecting on my current circumstance with my ex girlfriend and weighing its karmic possibilities.

kim- that's an awesome visual!! wow :D i admire when you share your meditations here!!

kind regards
hr :elephant:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric... Any changes you wish to make.. let me know. Just write it as you feel it should be written and voila... it's done. Still it is precious just the way it is... :sunflower:

Kim, WOW!!!! Your visuals are something special and, like you, I am shaking my head in wonder at the connections...

We are so blessed. :happy
love to all,
Sndy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.