My amazing love story with 11:11 and 111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
solomon111amy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

My amazing love story with 11:11 and 111

Post by solomon111amy »

I have always felt connected to the angels since I was little girl. When I would pray at night I would talk to them. I could feel them in my room, and it always put me at ease. I had a rough childhood, and moved around a lot and went to 14 different schools. When I was 15 I met a boy named Clay. He was very different than me, was very wealthy and made perfect grades. We were talking on the phone one night ( an actual phone I am 42) and we were discussing our birthdays. I was about to turn 16 and we discovered he was 1 year 1 month and 1 day older than me. I thought that was cute. 2 days before my birthday I was with my friend and we got into a car accident. I went through a windshield and got hurt. I went to the ER and was discharged that night with some stiches. On my birthday Clay insisted he come over. He asked my mom if he could just drive me to the park. She said yes and he took me to a park in Garland Texas called Ranch 111. He asked me to open his glove compartment and there was a gold heart bracelet in there. He asked me to be his girlfriend. 111 and 11:11 was started for me. We dated for about 2 months and like most teenage love stories, it ended. I went on to date other boys.

11:11 and 111. This is where it started to get strange and almost annoying. I kept seeing these numbers everywhere!! Even my mother mentioned at one point as if they were haunting me. One night me and a friend were driving and we passed a church. The lights inside the church were flickering on and off. It was bizarre. I looked at the clock in the car and it was 11:11. So I thought this was a sign of Clay. I thought this meant that we were suppose to be together and that one day we would be. So it drove me absolutely crazy, and I would do silly things like drive by his house and felt trapped and kept asking God, " why are you doing this to me, why are you not putting us back together if you are going to continuously put 11:11 and 111 in front of me.

I moved out of my house at 18 and i was doing things i shouldnt be doing. Going out to clubs and dancing and drinking and partying up like young adults do. I felt empty inside. I felt as if a void was just lingering. I was in Garland and i was driving by a church and it said they were having a service that night (wednesday) and as i read the sign my clock in my car said 11:11. I told myself, i am going!! There was a strange pull for me to go. So i went. I walked into this church with shorts and tshirt and i sat in a pue waiting for the service to begin. a nice lady sat down beside me and asked me my name and if i was ok. I am sure i looked like a runaway or they thought i was pregnant or something. I just told her i saw the sign and like going to non denomination churches. The pastor started to talk and asked us to get up and make a circle and hold hands. I started to get this overwhelmeing feeling. He than talked about Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. It hit me like a ton of bricks. It felt like the floor dropped out and like the church was shaking. I could hear God and he was saying " IT IS ME AMY! I AM 11:11 AND 111! I LOVE YOU! FOLLOW ME! YOU ARE MY CLAY! IT IS ME IT IS ME!!!!''. It was the most amazing thing that has ever happend to me. That night i had a very vivid dream. I was in house and there was a demon like creature with wings chasing me. I jumped out of house and it was very dark outside. I was running and running and it was still chasing me, but then i started to fly. I was flying in the sky and all of the sudden there was a tree branch. I landed on the branch. I can hear God say, " you are ok, i have you. Just sit here". I am not sure still what that means but it was a beutiful dream even though is was scary.

I started dating a guy and got pregnant. On January 11 (111) i was in the shower and i heard God tell me that i was pregnant. It was very clear. On January 18th it was confimed. When i had my daughter Karley Faith, i had nothing. We were so poor it wasn't even funny. No car, no phone and i stayed home with her. That is when i started to meditate and really get into the gift of prayer. I would light candles and pray and when i worshiped in my apartment i could sometimes feel as though my feet could leave the floor. I started to think about going to nursing school. I was never a good student and am dyslexic. My sister was going to start nursing school and said i should check it out. I was so nervous....i applied for grants and loans and they were all approved. The councelor told me that i should look at doing something else because this program was hard. The day i was going to register for my classes and pick up my books, i prayed. I was praying like no ones buisness. I said to God, " please help me make the right decision. I am not sure if this is your plan. If it is not your plan, please make something happen to where i can't register. make the classes full or something. just give me a sign. I will be ok with whatever you decide but i have to know that it is your plan". I went and registered. I was able to get all of my books. The last stop was to get my parking sticker. I stood in line and recieved mine. I got the sticker to put on my car and the number on it was 0001111. I almost threw up. I turned around and looked at the person behind me and hers read 0001112. I felt God hold me and say, " this is your path and if you walk in faith i will show the way and be here for you".

After that, i was in tune with God and my beautiful angels. They guided me through school. I have three children and have been a nurse for 16 years and i am working on my Masters right now.

Sadly i have not been in tune with my spiritual side. I need to be and am making my way back. I need it now more than ever. I just wanted to share my story of 11:11 and how the universe used it to bring me to God.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My amazing love story with 11:11 and 111

Post by Sandy »

Hello solomon111amy,

I just firstly want to apologize to you as I forgot to check to see if any new member had tried to post over the week end. I just saw your message today...
But I must say your post grabbed me from the very first paragraph... I was on the edge of my seat and felt such emotion as you described your life and association with the 111 and 1111 numbers. It was very moving and I am still tingling.

I was so hoping that you had become a nurse... LOL the way you wrote and led up to it... oh my, it could have gone any ole way. So yes, you are a very good writer... :D And I was so relieved the story ended happily with you making it through your difficult studies ...but how could it have been otherwise, eh with God at your back? :D
I have enormous respect for nurses. When my George suffered a stroke and was in the hospital for 35 days a couple years ago,they made all the difference in his well being and recovery. The support and encouragement the nurses provided was invaluable for both of us during this difficult time.

Anyway I loved reading your story today... A big welcome to our little forum!
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you for your timely lesson. It is god we ultimately seek, showing us in his many forms, Love. I realized today that when I am prompted with these matching numbers that i was praying around said time. These are sincere and emotional prayers, and much like the intuition you describe in your experience. You aren’t much out of tune if that’s what you think, just reread your story :) by your faith and a very relatable experience I believe you simply need to become refamiliar with meditation! Your spirituality has never left you, welcome home !! I hope to learn more with you down the road :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Amy, (I presume)

I loved reading your story. You're doing wonderfully well!

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Amy! It is a place for sharing our spiritual lives, asking questions and finding our own truths. :cheers:

Love, Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
solomon111amy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by solomon111amy »

I want to thank you all for your kind responses! I have never belonged to a message board before. I have been so busy, I just now was able to log in to read the messages! My husband was paralyzed about 5 years ago, and he was in the hospital all summer due to complications. We are trying to get somewhat of a routine down now.

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to read and share more post.

Amy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Amy,
We are blessed to have you here and look forward to your inspiring impute, that can encourage our own relationships to the Divine. I am so sorry to hear about your husband's paralysis and the recent difficulties he is experiencing. Truly you are a wonder for sure and I say this with all my heart, that if there is anything we can do for you please ask. You have your hands full it seems but what loving hands they are I suspect.

with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.