Borderlands Question

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Borderlands Question

Post by RunningScroll »

Can we experience a borderlands attack as a bad dream?

Occasionally I experience a dream where purely evil and spiritually defunct entities (or characters) attempt to harm me, and they never give up on trying. These dreams are not pleasant. Anyone else had anything similiar?

Regards, Dylan
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Borderlands Question

Post by George »

Hi Dylan (RunningScroll),

I occasionally deal with these entities for others. it stops the trouble makers for a time,
but they tend to come back. Mostly I chop their heads off.

On one occasion I got them to switch sides and work with me. They lasted just 36 hours
and likely got bored with the job I gave them.

Not sure if I can answer your question, but usually it's a human witch who sends the entities.

Cheers . . .
George.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

:hithere
Hi Dylan,
Let me first say your intuition could very well be on to something and so as I try to relate I know we may be talking about two different things.
I've had similar unpleasant dreams with heavy themes on evil, devils,occult factions, gore and shadow figures- I can't relate entirely since I try to distinguish if these are a reflection of the subconscious. I've also had sleep paralysis episodes where the things I've felt challenging me or have tried to instill fear have also collapsed back into my body upon praying for protection and waking up- like i was stretching out and witnessing things without the association they were part of me until afterwards. Immediately praying on Gods Love has caused many abrupt and jarring effects ending the experience. Anyways... I think it's best to pray for protection and envision yourself surrounded with the creators love- gold and white light. Shields... I've envisioned an orb of protection that transmutes the energy upon entering the orb- maybe some meditation/exercise in cleansing/releasing could help. If your hunch is right, surrounding yourself with Love and bringing the fathers love into you regularly can bring comfort, protection and even a bold perspective that your enemies won't have considered.
I will pray for your safety- your Soul is protected by the Father
In LOVE and divine friendship! =)
Kind Regards,
HR :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks for responding George. These dreams haven't been around for a few weeks. I guess the prominent and worrying feature was the entity characters wouldn't give up. I remember praying to my angels within the dream lol, and they would clear for a while, and then eventually appear back out of the ground, to cause more havoc.

I am interested in doing some of my own work to clear the borderland, as I am getting a strong sense that Christ Michael wants all of us to upstep planetary consciousness in whatever way we can. Do they tend to leave if we suggest their end is nigh? I guess my hearts urge is to embrace them in a giant ball of light, or Christ Fire. Does bringing in Christ Michael and Mother Nebadonia help?

I like your sense of humour George in bringing them onboard, and that they got bored, lol!

Thanks, Happyrain. If they are a reflection of my subconscious I'd be a bit disturbed, the fact I tried lots of things within my dream, to clear them, and that they wouldn't go, is interesting. Maybe these kind of shadows want us to think there is no hope, and is a reflection of the choices that some humans have made. Perhaps also, these states of desperation could be recorded in our genome, a record of ancestor behaviour. I fail to see the point of such a dream, by itself, it just disturbed my sleep.

God bless all!

Dylan
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Mamo »

Mostly I chop their heads off.
:lol: :D :bana:

Dylan :hithere

I suggest you pray for protection before going to bed. I had a period fighting this battle with some of these :evil: in the mornings I could wake up with scratch marks or bruises.......... You don't want that. :kiss: One day I flipped and decided to banish the lot in one go, it took a week 8)

:loves
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

I have had dreams that were based on my personal shadow that came in the form of monsters - but when I would face these "monsters" in my dream, they would have a message for me or would suddenly become helpful or at least it would take the air out of them and make them unable to "harm" me. This doesn't sound quite like that, but I will also admit that when I first encountered my shadow, I was convinced it was a demon. It was frightening and felt like it had an autonomous power - in reality, it was just pulling from my own psychic power because it was a part of myself I had repressed and judged to be "bad", it disregulated my system and sucked up all my energy. Ultimately it came with the message of an important change I needed to make in my life but had to come in a particular form because I had strongly held beliefs regarding the message it had for me.

I've also realized that working on our own personal shadows, and going through the full individuation process (which can take a lifetime) helps the collective. We become the point in our family line where the buck stops. It creates a reverberance of healing in the field. Plus, the more integrated and balanced your personality is (because you are no longer reacting to unconscious/repressed trauma/emotions), your power to clear energy becomes more refined. And the idea is eventually the process leads us to our soul's purpose.

In the meantime - use the 12D shield. If you feel fearful at all, pray pray pray! We're learning self-sufficiency and resiliency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhuLXYLhz-c
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks Mahsa that sounds nasty re: scratches and bruises.

Lightened717, I really resonate with what you have said. I guess my original question was exactly related to whether it was my own psychic energy or not? Thanks for your encouragement! And that's a great purpose, to help clean up our own family line! I'll look into 12D shield.

Seeya soon,
Dylan