Happy Birthday Sandy!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Post by Welles »

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: Happy Birthday Sandy!

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

The sun is shining brightly here and beginning to warm up as I type. It's gonna be a good one... :bana:
:D Thank you, Welles, for that gorgeous colorful Birthday wish!

:loves
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Happy Birthday Sandy!!

Welles, awesome picture!

:sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Eric!
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Happy Birthday Sandy! :lol:

And thanks for all your contributions of love to this place!

Dylan
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :hithere
Sending as many dancing bananas as it takes to wish you a happy birthday Sandy! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Love you! :loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: WOW!!!! Kim, I can honestly say I've never seen so many dancing bananas. :sunflower: It reminds me of one of those huge old musical productions the Studios once produced... You know, I could stand to see some of those again. The world often seemed brighter and bigger then it is in reality. I mean don't we all dress up in glittery evening gowns when we go out to the clubs for dinner and dancing? I laugh because maybe some people do but it is hardly the appropriate attire for Hungry Jacks (Burger King in Australia)

Well, I am smiling from ear to ear and still quite dazzled from the banana choreography and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that and the birthday wishes!( We just had a flat inspection and the property manager was a little terrifying....)

Have a great week end! :hithere
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Dylan)))))))
I missed your post had all those dazzling bannas in my face LOL Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes and for your own contributions to this little place on the internet. It truly belongs to all of you, you know and I so appreciate the inspiration and spiritual guidance you guys provide. I feel and sense the spirit s movements as you all share from the heart. :kiss:
Have a great week end... :hithere
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy, :lol:
Makes me quite dizzy watching the bananas!....But then again, ever since childhood I like getting dizzy!

Flat inspection on your birthday?! That's simply not right! What was terrifying about the inspector? We are having an assessor coming here on Monday. I allow it to really stress me out,... they might see the gross creatures living under my stove,... or the dust on top of the shelf in my bedroom closet!!!! All I can see are the flaws, but know I'll live through it and will completely forget about it.... in a decade or so.

Right now have to get to work,...my son is a slave driver you know! :D

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

It's the Busby Berkley of dancing bananas! :D :D :D
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Why do I keep missing important events?! :baby

HaPpY BirTHDaY, Sandy!!!! :sunflower: :bana: :loves :cheers:

(((HUGS)))
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for the happy wishes and the love, Mahsa! :kiss:

Love and (((((HUGS))))) right back atcha, lady! :love
xxSandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's the Busby Berkley of dancing bananas! :D :D :D

That hits it smack on the nose, Welles! ....an awesome banana spectacular that Busby Berkley would have approved of for sure! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: