Fear of new technologies?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Fear of new technologies?

Post by happyrain »

I was wondering,
How do you view technology from a spiritual perspective? Technology has evolved at a rapid pace. I feel like the things our ancestors thought of as sci-fi are here now. It will continue to grow and to some degree it is meant to help us. If we can achieve miracles without the aid of a computer chip, what do you do when the technology for miracles becomes a part of every day life? Will you integrate technology into your body? I am hesitant, there are real fears like this mark of the beast or that man is not ready for the tech because half of the population doesn't understand it. Are these not fears derived from dogma or of change itself? From a recent post here Dr. Michio Kaku explains how the price of technology goes down, components become extremely cheap and how even the poorer folks will have access to data very easily. He says something like, the internet is everywhere and nowhere at the same time and paints a picture of what kind of technology is in store for us just 10 years from now. All of these things man has created for convenience sake- to aid... Work smart not hard, right? We even have capabilities to 3D print organs... The future applications are revolutionary. So if we can unlock more of our brain or have to equip some tech to our body for say transports sake or perhaps a different form of communication- would you accept it? I don't know but there's a lot of fear here- maybe because most of us really don't understand how these things work... Is man destined to traverse the galaxy? Will we leave this Earth and colonize elsewhere? Is accepting technology really going to destroy our souls? Is mankind facing this together... Are we all scared of what we've(our fellow kind) created???

A little all over the place... One day at a time... I know, Breath HR...

Just curious if anyone else thinks about this??
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Fear of new technologies?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I'm sitting here thinking about all the questions posed in your post. It is a subject I can honestly tell you that I hadn't thought all that much about as I am already lost where technology is concerned so... it is real easy to put my head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. But like you said, there may come a time where it is more then necessary...a requirement and I don't know how I will feel about it. I suppose the option that might provide me the most comfort would be to shake the sand out of my ears and learn...really learn and understand what is currently available and what is most likely to come. I guess this apathy of mine has a good flip side in that I find I don't worry too much about those kind of things anyway... My worries are much more insignificant LOL :roll: :oops: But I think in looking too far ahead at an emerging technology, we can sort of freak ourselves out at something that when ready to unleash on the public may appear somewhat harmless... Of course, George and I do live simply and we like it that way. ..so being forced to participate in something such as hidden chip to moniter transportation..well I can say that it definitely doesn't sit all that well with me especially in today's (modern) political climate. If and when we clearly have benevolent governing officials who have the well being of each individual at the heart of all they do... when we are all equally valued regardless of race, sex and country of origin... then I may feel more disposed to such things...
hmmm I'm not sure what I am really saying...

Ir emember my mom saying that her grandmother was suspicious of electricity until the day she died. Geez I hope that is not going to be me and all that is to come.... we'll see... :roll
xxSandy
A deserted island to call home is sounding all the more appealing... ;) :shock:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

It's a good topic.

Do we develop our "inner technology" as fast as external tech? (Psychicness, Intuition, Knowledge, Wisdom, Ethics, and Insight)
Do we recognize the body as a miraculous piece of divine technology?
Should we make sure taking our study of the body and nature to higher levels is a top priority?
Do we have any idea scientifically how the non-physical interacts with our divine biological technology?
Can simple living in association with nature satisfy our highest spiritual yearnings? (Do we need much more guff?, or could we pursue a garden planet scenario?)
Do we know enough about how other humanoid civilisations have dealt with technological advancements? (i.e Thiaoouba Prophecy story, Government on Neighbouring planet UB Paper)
Can some evidence of the soul be scientifically discovered? (Wingmakers materials)

My soap box for the evening.

Regards,
Dylan
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

With inner guidance ("God fragment") and outer forces (angels, et al.),
there will be no new technology that man cannot adapt/modify/redirect
for the planet's increasing spirituality and brotherhood. 8)

Rod :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Rod, I
Hope so :hithere mind blowing stuff and fun to think about :) makes you question our heritage and is rather intriguing looking at communication between god fragment and angels as a form of technological advancement
? :roll

Dylan great questions
But can we look at it as a society or else I’m afraid a few misguided intentions and our path with tech may derail us from discovery
Or could I be overly suspicious like Sandy’s grandma
:mrgreen:

Sandy, beautiful thoughts I guess I have too much fear still- worried that the introduction of benevolent beings may be a dog and pony show. Not saying there aren’t benevolent beings or that we don’t/won’t have the opportunity to live such a reality but that some greedy entities may trick us into thinking they’re benevolent, or i question the role of AI even

Well Im still all over with these thoughts :lol:
Thanks for replies !!!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

watched a video today by David Knight discussing DARPA and the Brain Initiative and reveals information about the MK Ultra program.
looking at DARPAS website they promote the technologies as revolutionary but David Knight points out the dangers behind something like memory replacement and the tactics implemented by our own government from the past- theorizing that the same nefarious purposes then still exist today
I suppose the fear of new technologies is a legitimate one... Can Spirit override the technologies that affect the brain?

God Bless...

random thought: could the mandela effect be the result of government testing memory replacement technologies ???
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

happyrain wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:58 amrandom thought: could the mandela effect be the result of government testing memory replacement technologies ???

As someone who has remembers almost all the Before elements of the Mandela Effect issues (with absolute certainty) I've come up with a rather wild theory. It is my thought that CERN and some other hidden technologies are actually messing with the essential fabric of reality. 'They' are trying to use it to control and are sufficiently ignorant of their actions that effectively it is like poking the unknown to get a reaction. I believe the energy system those idiots are trying to mess with is self-healing. In establishing a new balance after the destructive prodding of those self-appointed 'demi-gods' certain aspects of our concensus reality have to be modified. To me this is one of the last gasps of the Lucifer Rebellion.

It's just a theory.

:bana:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Interesting perspective Welles, thank you.
Isn't it something to speculate and see mankind entering this era of exploration where science explores ancient wisdoms and technology seems even wilder than before? Maybe this is the thought of any man from any time but things like space exploration, genome modification and nano technology alongside other wilder realities are really humbling. I wonder, how many of our kind will have a school house that isn't Earth- or if our species already exist elsewhere... ?

Just speculating...
Perhaps these discoveries could bring about a renewed sense of stewardship for the planet and kinship with each other. I wonder when our place in this universe and the interaction with alien life forms becomes a common knowledge.

Cheers.