An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy

Post by Mamo »

:hithere My dear friends,

I was going through an old e-mail account and to my surprise I found a saved draft that is very heavy and seems to be about what we are now witnessing in the world (focus being on the Middle East). Here are some parts of it and I would be grateful if you guys could make some sense out of it for me, as in does it have factual relevance and what exactly does it mean :?: What are we going to go through? :baby

Here are parts of what is written;

"An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification."

"World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa.)"

"It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers."

The war will be "a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator."

"The Emergence to the future Fifth World has begun."

"...the Purification Day, at which time all evildoers would be punished or destroyed, after which real peace, brotherhood, and everlasting life would be established."

"Those who are saved will share everything equally. All races will intermarry and speak one tongue and be a family."

"Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa."

"Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted."

"The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue."

"The Hopi Indians are the Record Keepers of the Native Americans. The Hopis call this the "The Fourth Age of Man". According to them the earth has been wipped clean 3 times already. First by Fire, next by Ice, most recently by the flood... approximately 11,000-12,000 years ago. Some believe that the actual date of the flood occured on June 5, 8498 BC. According to the Hopis we are about to enter "The Fifth Age", which they call "The World of Illumination", which seems to coincide with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius."

"End time should be seen as the Beginning time."

"When the end is near, we will see a halo of mist around the heavenly bodies. Four times it will appear around the sun as a warning that we must reform, telling us that people of all color must unite and arise for survival, and that we must uncover the causes of our dilemmas."

"According to prophecy, the day will come when people in high places will be hunted. This will get out of control. The hunting will gather strength and spread. This situation might even erupt on our land. Finally, this will lead us to the Biblical version of Armageddon (the Hopi version is closely related). A final decisive battle between good and evil. This will occur under one God or Chief."

"This prophecy is related to the Biblical version of that which may yet come to pass. It goes on to say that common people will become concerned and frustrated because of their hectic world. They will be particularly against the bloodthirsty policies and the deceitfulness of the world leaders. The common people the world over will band together to fight for world peace. They will realize that their leaders have failed. People in high places will be hunted down like animals, perhaps through terrorism. In turn leaders will retaliate and begin hunting each other. This condition will gather strength and spread far and wide. It will get out of control the world over. Revolution could erupt on our land."

"The liberators will come in from the west with great force. They will drop down from the sky like rain. They will have no mercy. We must not get on the house tops to watch. They will shake us by our ears, like children who have been bad. This will be the final decisive battle between good and evil. This battle will cleanse the heart of people and restore our Mother Earth from illness, and the wicked will be gotten rid of."

"Ambitious minds will decrease, while the people of good hearts, who live in harmony with the earth, will increase until the earth is rid of evil. If the Hopi are right, this will be accomplished and the earth will bloom again. The spiritual door is open. Why not join the righteous people?"

"Many of you of Native background may have heard "the spirits will warn you twice, but the third time you stand alone." We've had two warnings, the first two World Wars, but now we stand alone in the third one."

"But now we're going into the human world. The mind is going to be opened up to the radiance of our own soul and the cycle of the human beings is going to come back, and something so good is going to happen on the earth that it cannot even be described."

It goes on and on but I will stop there and have left out all the nasty parts about starvation.

Love to All,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mahsa,
These Hopi Indian prophesies are startling, first in that some have been passed down for many generations by word of mouth and seemingly many have come true... I am looking on the internet for more information and found several URLs that are helpful. I don’t know what to make of it. :shock: :scratch:
I’ve only just begun to investigate... and there is a lot to think about, but it still boils down to love, truth, harmony, peace etc... I think. We fight for these within ourselves and the planet, and we help usher in a new age... a better age for the Earth.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-le ... t-1-002280
https://www.welcomehome.org/prophecy/hopi1.html
http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Is it important? I don't think so. My goals are around peace and learning god. Family, friends and learning to be ok with death. Something I'm quite terrified of. I am materialistic. I also study spirituality. Attempt to practice... Well Hi Mahsa, :hithere Very interesting. I've read of a Hopi prophecy before. Really, what can we do? There's all kinds of thought to mans future, does it really matter? I'm not trying to dismiss the post, i am curios what you think and how you feel about it all now. Peace... :sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Eric :hithere

You ask ’is it important’ and if it matters. It is and it does. If we can Learn from it. I’m not the slightest worried about death as I am concerned and worried about WWIII and my post was more of a search for facts to all this and Sandy provided that.

:loves
~ One for All and All for Love ~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Mamo, you’re right.
Have a nice day
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-le ... t-1-002280

"End Times" has been a popular expression of many religious (and secular) groups, but the world's long history indicates that "End of Times" is the more enduring perspective: eras end and new ones begin (always), at least for the many millennia that humans have lived on the planet. ;)

Unfortunately, an end of an era can be quite troubling, especially to those who believe that it's the planet's final curtain. :shock:

Rod
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Rod,
As a child I used to think there were 9 earth like planets as matter of fact. I think it's very human to suggest the planet will end along with mankind. Our history as a species doesn't seem that long at all. The earth has been before us and will probably exist without us- whether we've pushed ourselves to extinction or whether our energy consumption causes us to move about. Whatever the scenario may be you and I will most likely be dead by the time this occurs. We can die from natural causes or a bomb can drop on us overnight, whether the Hopi prophecy comes true or not what seems to be important(to me) is recognizing our time is short and to get right with our deeper desires. There's no better time than right now.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

There's no better time than right now.
:cheers:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.