11 11 Meaning: Do You Keep Seeing This Unusual And Powerful Number? by Aletheia Luna

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11 11 Meaning: Do You Keep Seeing This Unusual And Powerful Number? by Aletheia Luna

Post by Welles »

Here's another take on the 11:11 phenomena. I found it quite prescient considering Aletheia has no obvious connection to the UB or the knowledge shared here of the Midwayers. She writes...

"11 11 meaning in summary: You are on the right path and you’re being assisted by your Soul, spirit guides, and the Universe to consciously grow and expand. Pay attention, be aware, and remember to stay grounded in the present moment. You are going through a spiritual awakening process and you’re being asked to tune into the love and synchronistic guidance that is always available to you. Many profound changes will begin to occur in your life. Remember to stay open!"

11 11 Meaning: Do You Keep Seeing This Unusual And Powerful Number? — by Aletheia Luna

https://lonerwolf.com/1111-meaning/

Sandy
Staff

Re: 11 11 Meaning: Do You Keep Seeing This Unusual And Powerful Number? by Aletheia Luna

Post by Sandy »

I see quite a few similarities and shared wisdom, yet, I must say I am glad I found the Midwayers years ago and the knowledge as to why the 1111 number is such a powerful prompt. ;) :D That doesn't, of course, make either experience better then another...just a little different and just as potent I am sure. Experience with spirit leads us all to the same place eventually, ...unconditional Divine Love. :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Roquenut
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11 11 Meaning: Do You Keep Seeing This Unusual And Powerful Number? by Aletheia Luna

Post by Roquenut »

I was like you're not sure what it was, but it came up as well.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Roquenut,
Welcome to the message board!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.