The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Secret

Post by Seeker13 »

:love,
I must say if we were all in the same room viewing those links together, the energy level would probably spike through the roof seeing and talking about all the stone eye candy!

Lynn the flower stone is gorgeous! The site I went to the flower stones were almost always photographed with flowers, could have stayed on that site for a few hours.

Sandy, the turquoise stone pics brought a tear to my eye, the images were so lovely.

Yesterday was finally able to see my sister and take the stones I'd gotten for her and Josie on our trip! Funny how all my family members want to keep the 5.5 lb. rose quartz I bought for myself! Anyway took several metal sculptures Ken has made, because Patty has only seen the first few he created. It was an incredible coincidence, she was alone in the house! Seriously, it has been years since we've been able to talk without interruption. We oh'd and ah'd over sculptures, stones and their meanings. I'd typed up explanations for each of them. It seems every sculpture has a perfect stone that fits it. My sister picked up her stone and one of the sculptures, they fit together like they were made for each other! She's been a little resistant talking to me about spiritual stuff lately, even though she has experiences, but something seems to have shifted. Think she fell in love with those stones and sculptures!

Felt I had to pay particular attention to the ones I gave to my niece. Knew for some reason I wanted to give her jasper, had brought back several kinds of it. Picked out a small sculpture for the stones to rest on, then started the long research process of finding just the perfect stones for her. Josie wasn't there, so explained and showed them to Patty. She explained what her daughter had been gong through the past week, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. It was crazy how each of those stones was... perfect! It's so fun to be able to share my passions with those I love!

Before going to Patty's I attended a conference that happened to be close to her home. I'd won a bid on a silent auction basket, of course it contained kid stuff, in the bottom was a bag of uncut geodes! Bonus!!!

Sandy, I've checked out Viv's book pages. Man-oh-man they are a visual treat! How does she find the time?!!! Talking to her about publishing is on my list of things I need to do. This weekend however, our writer group is involved in a festival of artisans, tons of fun walking the streets with so many creative people!

Love to all!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
My day started with a trip to the vet. Our little Stewie is having trouble of some sort. He lost his appetite a couple days ago and because it is bad for rabbits not to eat he is in danger. Also seems to be having trouble peeing too. The vet focused mostly on the food because that is the most critical but I am concerned that the trouble may have started because of bladder problems. But she felt for an obstruction and found none.

Anyway he is home being fed a gruel by syringe. I am hoping that along with the injections for pain and one to help encourage the colons to move the food that he will soon be right. But we have a long day ahead of us. I pray this works. he is such a sweet little rabbit. While the vet examined him he hid his head in the crook of my arm and reminded me of a little human child.

I wish I could see the sculptures and stones you spoke of in your last post. I must say they look pretty darn good in my imaginings of them at any rate.

Well, I better get going I am due to feed Stewie his gruel again in about and hour and I still need to take care of Teddy as well.

Love you guys,
xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Aww, poor Stewie! Is Teddy feeling poorly too, or worrying about Stewie? Sending you all love and prayers.

Ha, kind of funny(well not really) I'm home today because of intestinal problems.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

How are the bunnies today?

Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hope Stewie is surviving,,,and feeling better,,,pour little bunny...hope Teddy isn't having sympathy probs..

Well today we went back road driving, saw some beautiful country and got some awesome pics of the "mighty Fraser" as they call it!! It is!!
Coming back over the bridge we saw some campers down by the edge of the water,,,and we finally found out how to get there,,,and then found the quicker way back to the road....some pretty stones,,,I brought home 7,,,we'll go back for an afternoon,,,probably tomorrow..

glad you are having such a wonderful stone connection Kim...

sorry ladies,,,I'm kinda pooped out,,,brain in the slow mode lol

xoxoxo pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((KIM)))))
Thanks for the love energy you sent to my bunny babies. :kiss: Stewie is eating almost normally again and all the intestinal problems seem to have nearly diminished. :cheers: We are going to keep him inside with us for awhile to better monitor what he is eating and how he is feeling.

He felt well enough yesterday to take a little walk outside and visit with his little brother, Teddy who is missing him like crazy. I am so relieved!!! Thanks again for all you did and do. :love

How are you, KIM? Hopefully your intestinal problems are gone too.

Are the leaves changing color up there yet? Oh boy you and Tiny are going to have a ball in those leaves! :bana:

Have a good day!
(((((((Love and HUGS again))))))
Sandy

:sunny:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Glad to hear everyone,,,,,is on the mend,,,,

I'l be on the mend tomorrow,,,,had a great day, walking alongside the mighty Fraser and brought home a bag of stones,,,will put them in the rock tumblers over the winter and see how they turn out.

so tomorrow is hot tub, shower and hair day....

sleep well sibs xoxoxo pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning PP( Oops it's evening over there as I write this.)

Today is a busy work day as G and I take the Rabbit hutch apart, give it a good cleaning and disinfecting before adding the new wire bottom and legs to keep them off the ground/cement (as it sits in our carport with the car kicked out in the rain and sun LOL)
We have been battling fleas and have determined that despite their flea spots, the thick straw litter is acting as a breeding ground for plenty of new ones. With winter behind us we will not need any bedding of that sort eacept what we put in their boxes and that will be changed frequently.

well enough about fleas...not a pleasant subject for anyone who has been on the receiving end of an infestation.

I hope you have or probably had by now a nice relaxing day. I recently had a hair day too. I finally had enough of my long hair and pony tail so this week it was lopped off for a short sassy style. I'm not good with hair so I hope I can manage it. Still it was so nice to stand out in the strong winds we have in August and September and not have hair blowing in my eyes. :bana: The funny thing was I was experiencing a sort of "ghost pony tail thing" Everytime I put my jacket on I went to pull my pony tail out of my jacket. :lol: :oops:

Well all is well here and George is up now so I had better get him a cup of coffee.

Love,
Sandy :hithere
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Sounds like we both had a 'hard' day....just in different ways...

we decided to drive up the mtn behind us to where paragliders jump off the cliff!!!

WHAT A VIEW!!!! BUT YOU WOULDN'T CATCH ME DOIN IT...NO SIREEEE!!!

Sandy,,I'm sending you a couple of pics on your 320 email addy,,,please let me know if you get them or not!! sorry I just don't want anything to do with fb unless it's an emergency!

So I guess tomorrow is my recoup day.....4 km up and 4 km down in 4wd low,,,shook me to pieces,,,I didn't even have the energy to go to the hot tub when we got back,,,if you can believe 120 steps was too far!!! I should have driven,,,hahahahahahah

well,,it's near midnight,,,I'm pooped!!!

later gals xoxoxo :bike:
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning!
Sounds like this past week was an uphill climb for all of us. Happy bunnies are doing well! Clementine wants desperately to hold baby animals, maybe in the spring right?

This week has been all about getting ready for Saturday when our writers join the artisans in the county for a gathering of talents! Time for cleaning up and printing off my writings for the past year to put on display for all to see! Man, I put a lot of words out to the universe...sometimes I wonder if I'm not repeating the same thing over and over again in different configurations.

Dave needs the computer. Love to all!

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,,
same msg,,,,probably,,,all about love!!! have a great weekend with your artisans!!! are you thinking about putting your stuff together for publication??? you probably should be!! I've forgotten how old Clementine is now (sorry),,but if you're thinking next spring,,,follow your hunch!! I could tell you a story of a 4 yr old holding a baby hampster (too tightly after being told not to drop it)....best I leave it there!,,,but maybe being able to pat it while in her lap might work..

Sandy,,,I sent those pics to you, but the email addy couldn't be found...could you pm me an addy to send them too??

we're back into the rain today,,,I'm not minding after 2 days of rock hunting on the Fraser river then driving up a mtn to take some pics of the valley,,,,very bumpy ride, 4 km up and 4 km back down..

and now it's raining again,,,for the next 3 days...

we are finally starting to look for the good weather window to start driving south,,,the 10th, 11th, or 12th I'm thinking!!

it's mid afternoon here now, Pacific time that is,,,gettin on to 9 am for Sandy....they are probably still sleeping!!

Have a great day!!!

pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning everybody! "It's rise and shine time." :sunny:
That's how my father used to wake us up for school when I was a kid. He was always so "chipper" in the morning. I think that came from growing up on a farm and doing chores with the sun rise. There is just something about greeting the day outdoors, watching the sun make its entrance and listening to Earth's creatures greeting the day each in their own way.

Actually, though, it is almost mid day and I am listening to the washing machine spinning a short distance away. I have down my animal chores with the bunnies and birds cleaned and fed. We've eaten a late breakfast as that is George's schedule. He likes to work late when the world is quiet and when I have gone to bed as I can be a bit of a distraction too. So transmits and what not often arrive in the wee hours of the morning.

Hey, how was your artisan festival, Kim? I hope you had a marvelous time sharing and enjoying each other's work. I think writing/art can easily involve the soul. It seems we can be quite close to our celestial kin by these simple intentions of openness. For myself, I have found writing one of the easiest ways to connect and bring innate and supplied wisdom to the fore. I also believe these things writing , sculpting, painting, studying/polishing/sharing stones ;) ... help to ground us as well. :bana:
But I suppose we are each so different... so unique that there will never be a "one size fits all" blueprint for meditation/ stillness/spirituality. Did you all see Welles post in misc concerning the question, "How do I convince a skeptical person about spirituality? The man in the video gave a brilliant answer. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27009

PP, we sure could use some of that rain you mentioned. We have had no rain in September and it is the driest Sept. on record in these parts. Still one can have too much of a good thing, eh?
I will send you my addresses in a pm. Not sure what the trouble was but I would love to see the photos. I'm sorry they didn't go through after all the trouble you went to to send them. :(

Kim, you Tiny sounds much like me as a "littlie". I adored all kinds of animals even picking up caterpillars and bugs. The trouble was I always wanted to make pets of them too so I was also often disappointed when my wise parents told me no. My Dad was a good sport though. So if the animal in question was injured in some way he would make a temporary shelter and help me nurse them back to strength if possible even if it were a field mouse or wild bunny. I had sympathy for everything it seems, snakes, spiders, most bugs. The only thing back then...millipedes... I sort of gave them a wide berth... not sure why.... all those itty bitty legs...really should have been sort of cute... :scratch:

Well enjoy your week. I best get to the washing machine and get another load going. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

I'm afraid I'm like G,,,I prefer the quiet hrs after midnight and into the wee hrs too,,it's my best time for guided meditations and listening to my favourite spiritual radio shows...
nothing new happening,,,3 days of rain,,,but I think we get sun again tomorrow....and I'm ready for that hot tub!!
I'll keep an eye out for your pm....oh,,I just saw it...K!! going there now,,
loves,,pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi All!
Been a high concentration of busyness the past few weeks! Whew! Most important of all we found out that Clementine is going to be a big sister mid-May! :bana: :bana: :kiss: :sunflower: :sunflower: I remembering asking Rachel about six weeks ago if she had something to tell me, looking back she was only about two weeks along then. Not knowing herself she said no. I thought well guess I was wrong, but kept having these feelings. On Sunday it suddenly came out of my mouth. "I can love another grandchild as much as Tiny!" Looking around I thought, "Okaaay."

Then out of the blue Clementine said, "I want a baby at my house! I want a girl."

When we took her home that afternoon they told us, but haven't told Clementine yet. My thought was, "Well, I think she already knows!"

Gotta go, duty calls. Have a great day everyone!

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: Congradulations Kimmie!!!!!!!!! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
That is wonderful news and immediately took me back to my own joy of learning I would be expecting another grandchild within the year. :bana: Truly there are not enough dancing bananas to convey that feeling. And I smile at this...
On Sunday it suddenly came out of my mouth. "I can love another grandchild as much as Tiny!"
I hope your family knows that there is little they can keep from you with your home grown spiritual intuition. :D

Love you, lady and George and I are celebrating with you at the good news!

Hey, how did your artist/writers week end turn out? And any more thoughts on a children's book?

Love to all,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Morning!

Thank you for the dancing bananas! So yesterday my son mentions that Rachel only wants the immediate family to know about the new baby, not the whole world. I just laughed. "Um... that information would have been helpful five days ago!" All I said was , "I'm a grandma!" That should have been explanation enough don't you think? Then added, "And work in a place where kids are our business," of course I told my coworkers, who are also Clementine's teachers! He has no Idea I shared with my friends across the world! "So shhh, (grand)mums the word."

I know you'd think they'd would stop trying to keep secrets like that from me! Knowing someone is pregnant is one of my things! It's just confusing, when they say no, the universe keeps putting the opposite in my head... over and over again, until it feels like I'm going to burst, "Just tell us already!" Come to think of it, I've actually informed a few people who didn't know they were expecting. One of my friends for some reason thought it was my fault! After she went to the doctor and said I was right, I laughed.

The county event was great! Our 'Poetree' was a bigger hit than ever before. People from all over took time to respond and hang their thoughts in it's branches. The theme this year was 'connections'. We had our poems strung all over town and also have an hour long reading session at the library where we share our stuff and invite other to read also. Its so fun to have so many craftsmen and artisans come together to celebrate our gifts.

Publishing is always in the back of my mind. Think it's going to have to be one of those things where I forget about everything else and just do it! So many events and emotions in between. Fall is my time of exhale after a crazy summer, time to organize and clean out, harvest, cook, put the gardens to bed for the winter, finally get the basement recognizable after moving back(a year ago) and supporting others while lives are in turmoil. Fridays and Sundays we have Tiny(which I love) because the motel won't slow down until December. When she turns to me saying, "I love you Grandma! This is a great day! I'm going to jump for joy!" I know my priorities are right where they belong for now.

Well, time to go to work!

Love you all!
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is October 31 and Halloween but more importantly, it is PP (Lynn's birthday!!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: ) I am just catching the end of it here and I truly meant to write earlier but time got away from me as I "flited" from one job to another.
I hope that you are having the time of your life today. :bike:
Love you lady!
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Happy birthday Lynn!!!! :bana: :hithere :kiss: :sunflower: :roll :loves :P :love :loves :cyclopsani: :clown: :sunny: :queen: :flower: :thumleft: :thumright: :smurfin: WHIST !!!

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Happy Birthday :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh gee you guys,,,,

thanks so much,,,,I hardly get on the computer down here,,,,the resort has had really bad internet connections this year.

I had to see if I could get on to send in a healing request,,which Sandy will send out to the healers...

and thot I'd come here to wish everyone a Merry Ho Ho,,,and a great New Year....

I hadn't been notified that something had been posted here,,,,or really,,,,I would have thanked you!!!

well,,solstice tomorrow for rhe Americas anyway,,,,and about time!!! looking forward to days getting longer...

I'm joining in on a couple of solstice meditations tomorrow,,,,hope everyone has a great day!!!

love to everyone,,,pp :bike: :bike: :bike:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((PP)))))))))))
Happy Soltice!! :D Here it signals the days are getting shorter which is more then fine with me. Already the hot humid days have taken their tole on my sense of well being and there's more to come... Bring on the snow and cold !!!! LOL Isn't it funny how different people can be? ;) :sunflower:

Well, the good thing about good friends is we all don't need the internet to feel the connection, eh? We think of you often and send love. Hope you sense and feel it.

I'll check out the prayer section and get right on it. Usually I check that out first but missed it.

I'm having a bit of a down day... working on improving the mood as we speak and it will happen that is if I allow it and refuse to wallow in it. :roll: :)

Well, sis, with Christmas almost upon us I wish you and Allan a merry joyous holiday. I'll write more later when feeling a bit "perkier"

Love and hugs,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi sis,,,and happy holidays to you,,,

I know what you mean about the mood,,,,not that 'everybody' waits till christmas to be full of joy and love,,,,

I get a bit turned off at the phony-ness....

anyhoo,,,it will soon be 2018, hmmmmm I enjoy the fireworks!!!

and another lovely dinner,,,

have a great one all you guys!!! and gals!!! well,,you knew what I meant!! :bana: :bana:

love you,,,pp :bike:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well, I couldn't have asked for more this Christmas. Do you know it was cloudy sort of "rainish" without actual rain if that makes any sense and by golly had I one of those wild and woolly Christmas sweaters I could have actually worn it. It was almost that cool. :lol: I was in my element but I suppose it may have been a bit of a downer for those people who were having a BBQ by the pool or on the beach.

I guess my shift on Christmas is everyone is doing the best they can with what is expected of them. Some like Michael Caine's character (Ebeneezer Scrooge) in "The Muppet's Christmas Carol had an amazing change of heart and from then on, he embodied the spirit of the holidays every day of his life.The song at the end of that priceless Children's special never fails to move me..Seriously, if you get the chance to watch it, do as it is quite enlightening and empowering. Do you realize G and I watched it twice and back to back, he enjoyed it so much. (I sound like I have stock in Jim Henson productions eh? :lol: )

Yes, I look forward to New Years too! :bana: As a child, my empthy had me feeling sorry for and worrying about the old new year which was often displayed as a tottery old man... "what is it going to do now?...Will it be okay? How will it fill its' days?... Yep, I've always been a strange little bird. :lol: ai yi yi :roll:

Hope you are feeling good and finding lots of new and wonderful crystals to bring back to Canada in the Spring. :mrgreen: when you have the time please let's do an update.

Love you, sis and you too, Kimmie! I have a letter inside me for you and I hope you are feeling better and avoiding all those cold and flu bugs out there. Working with the littlies leaves you vulnerable to all the new "stuff" out there. ( But it is sooooo worth it! :D )

Have a good week end everybody! :hithere
hugs,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well, I couldn't have asked for more this Christmas. Do you know it was cloudy sort of "rainish" without actual rain if that makes any sense and by golly had I one of those wild and woolly Christmas sweaters I could have actually worn it. It was almost that cool. :lol: I was in my element but I suppose it may have been a bit of a downer for those people who were having a BBQ by the pool or on the beach.

I guess my shift on Christmas is everyone is doing the best they can with what is expected of them. Some like Michael Caine's character (Ebeneezer Scrooge) in "The Muppet's Christmas Carol had an amazing change of heart and from then on, he embodied the spirit of the holidays every day of his life.The song at the end of that priceless Children's special never fails to move me..Seriously, if you get the chance to watch it, do as it is quite enlightening and empowering. Do you realize G and I watched it twice and back to back, he enjoyed it so much. (I sound like I have stock in Jim Henson productions eh? :lol: )

Yes, I look forward to New Years too! :bana: As a child, my empthy had me feeling sorry for and worrying about the old new year which was often displayed as a tottery old man... "what is it going to do now?...Will it be okay? How will it fill its' days?... Yep, I've always been a strange little bird. :lol: ai yi yi :roll:

Hope you are feeling good and finding lots of new and wonderful crystals to bring back to Canada in the Spring. :mrgreen: when you have the time please let's do an update.

Love you, sis and you too, Kimmie! I have a letter inside me for you and I hope you are feeling better and avoiding all those cold and flu bugs out there. Working with the littlies leaves you vulnerable to all the new "stuff" out there. ( But it is sooooo worth it! :D )

Have a good week end everybody! :hithere
hugs,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

HI there sweetie,,,

oddly enough,,,our temps are only a few degrees apart as I write this,,,I thot u were in the warmth of summer, while we're freezing our butts off....well,,,not quite where I am, but it's 70 F AT 5 pm pt and my weather stn says its only 66 F at your place aatnoon your time!! rather strange !! :roll: :roll:

prettyboring to only talk about the weather eh!!

well,,,happy new year everyone!!!

SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR PP :bike:
Daily Affirmation: