The Jesus Book

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Jesus Book

Post by Geoff »

This is hot off the press and is by Linda Dillon. Sadly it is either an imposter spirit or she is a poor medium. I do not recommend this book, you will not in my view learn anything about Jesus' real teachings. And you will likely get some garbage as well. She seems to believe in reincarnation, and has Jesus saying he plans to reincarnate later.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Jesus Book

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Geoff for your evaluation. I hadn't heard of this one so I looked it up on amazon and read the reviews including your own. I don't usually rate the reviews as to whether they are helpful or not as I tire of such pats on the back or useless hand slaps but I got rather annoyed by one review that gave the book a 1 star rating, it saying simply "Just started reading."

Well geez... :? shouldn't one read a book before giving a review or what's the point???? LOL That just hit me wrong this morning.
Hugs to you, your sweetie and Ruth this morning,
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Jesus Book

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:Thanks Geoff for your evaluation. I hadn't heard of this one so I looked it up on amazon and read the reviews including your own. I don't usually rate the reviews as to whether they are helpful or not as I tire of such pats on the back or useless hand slaps but I got rather annoyed by one review that gave the book a 1 star rating, it saying simply "Just started reading."
Yeah I thought that pathetic. If it was 5 stars you would know it was a friend. But sometimes its because Amazon sends you a post asking you to rate a book, and I often get them BEFORE the book has arrived here.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.