Checking in on 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Checking in on 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxie,

You've still got it! Love that photo! It must be very freeing to be able to stand on your hands like that with the whole of nature looking on. ... makes me long to do something...courageous, I guess I would say. (NOT Bungie jumping though... NO WAY! :shock: ) Is there something courageous one can do very very close to the ground? :lol:
The traditional meaning of the inukshuk is "Someone was here" or "You are on the right path."
I will try to remember the official and ancient Inuit name for these stone monuments. inukshuk (I wish I knew how to pronounce it)
"Wayshower" is a nickname for these objects which show us the way...a Canadian friend of ours introduced it to us a fair few years ago, calling it a wayshower probably knowing I wouldn't be able to remember or pronounce the real name. These wonderful and unique markers have been adopted into mainstream, I think, as a spiritual symbol for the Divine within that is always there to point us in the right direction.

Well I am glad you popped on today. I was thinking about you just last night and our Kim too. Glad to see you are making the most of the warm summer season before the snow sets in again. :mrgreen: Sorry! that was mean wasn't it? :lol:

Image xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Back from my trip to Italy, Montenegro and Greece. 2000 photos later and I have a lot of editing to do. :shock: Santorini was my favorite spot , though choosing a best location is kinda like splitting hairs, just too hard
to do . The rural country areas were always the best, the most popular touristy places like Venice and Athens are just too busy , overwhelming and certainly expensive.

1111 followed me the entire way as usual, probably more than I even am aware of at home.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome back home Roxie! :hithere

Our Greek friends, Alexander and Elina, visited the Island of Santorini some years ago and shared photos of the vacation. It was so beautiful! I can easily imagine why it was one of your favourite destinations. Is that the Santorini Island in the back ground of your "heart stopping" photo? LOL I must admit that I get jumpy as if I am the one doing the hand standing along the edge of a sheer drop off! Still it is an awesome photo! Looking forward to seeing some more photos of the trip. :sunflower: :bana:
love, Sandy
I wasn't a bit surprised that you had midwayer accompaniment while on vacation...someone's got to keep you safe and out of trouble. ;) :mrgreen: George still laughs when he remembers on one long ago trip to the US, looking out the planes window to see Midwayer Chief Bzutu sitting cross legged on the wing. As you may imagine his heart stopped in shock and fright for him. :shock: But I could see you enjoying those kind of antics. Tis a shame you weren't born a Midwayer, Roxie. Still, you truly know how to enjoy life and make the most of the moments you are given. Well done! :thumright:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Welcome back home Roxie! :hithere

Our Greek friends, Alexander and Elina, visited the Island of Santorini some years ago and shared photos of the vacation. It was so beautiful! I can easily imagine why it was one of your favourite destinations. Is that the Santorini Island in the back ground of your "heart stopping" photo? LOL I must admit that I get jumpy as if I am the one doing the hand standing along the edge of a sheer drop off! Still it is an awesome photo! Looking forward to seeing some more photos of the trip. :sunflower: :bana:
love, Sandy
I wasn't a bit surprised that you had midwayer accompaniment while on vacation...someone's got to keep you safe and out of trouble. ;) :mrgreen: George still laughs when he remembers on one long ago trip to the US, looking out the planes window to see Midwayer Chief Bzutu sitting cross legged on the wing. As you may imagine his heart stopped in shock and fright for him. :shock: But I could see you enjoying those kind of antics. Tis a shame you weren't born a Midwayer, Roxie. Still, you truly know how to enjoy life and make the most of the moments you are given. Well done! :thumright:
That picture was taken on top of an ancient wall Kotor, Montenegro. We climbed up the old city wall to this site about 1200ft above sea level. There were a couple of tour groups there at the time and at least half wouldn't even watch me making the many attempts and I believe I did get a few " your are crazy" but in languages I did not understand. I think the looks and intonation of their voices were enough to know what was being said. :lol:

Santorini is a Greek island only 18 kilometers in length. The main cities are built along and down the edge of the caldera ( rim of the volcano) which is crescent shaped . It is famous for the white houses that are basically facades of the interiors which are caves, all the houses are white and many buildings have blue roof tops. The movie( musical) Abba was made there only recently . It's a place I will probably go again some time I hope as the geology, culture and architecture are very beautiful. Pictures will come later once I get my sea legs again. I was traveling 26hrs non stop to get home and I'm still a wee bit knackered . :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxie,
Boy, do I understand about jet lag "knackering." So you take all the time you need to recoup your energy. Now I must watch the Abba musical again! Can't go wrong with that one between the music and the location.

I can only imagine the looks you must have gotten, some tourists with phones and camera's raised to capture the tragic accident they figure inevitably will ensue. :lol: Well it made for a stunning vacation photograph, anyway, that few of us would ever attempt. Your grandchildrn someday will be impressed and amused. ;)

Rest up...have a good week. :hithere
hugs,
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Anyone want to see my big moon? :lol: I managed to get the super moon, however, the clouds interrupted the Lunar Eclipse for long exposure photography, but I did manage to see the big red bugger in between the clouds.
What an awesome site, just wished I could have done the photography . :cry: Oh well, maybe I'll still be around in 2033 when it happens again :mrgreen:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

YES! Please do post the super moon photo, Roxie. :bana: I would love to see it!
I sat out for a couple nights down by the lake looking at the moon rising and reflecting on the surface of the lake. But, of course I don't have any photographs... tried last month and they didn't turn out. :roll: :?
Oh well, maybe I'll still be around in 2033 when it happens again :mrgreen:
You'd better be! ... I can see you still doing your trade mark hand stands. :mrgreen: :thumright:
love,
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:YES! Please do post the super moon photo, Roxie. :bana: I would love to see it!
I sat out for a couple nights down by the lake looking at the moon rising and reflecting on the surface of the lake. But, of course I don't have any photographs... tried last month and they didn't turn out. :roll: :?
Oh well, maybe I'll still be around in 2033 when it happens again :mrgreen:
You'd better be! ... I can see you still doing your trade mark hand stands. :mrgreen: :thumright:
love,
Sandy
I cannot upload a picture from my computer it seems, have to upload it first to photobucket then copy and paste the link. What a pain in the Moon . :lol: BRB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sorry about your "moon's" pain. :lol:
Now I know whose brain to pick when I have trouble with photo bucket again.. or was it snap fish? Well either one probably...
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh MY!!!!!!! You can almost see the lunar lander in that first photo and the second one... It is very special!!! There's just something about it... like you captured a living breathing presence in nature... It is so beautiful and moving. :happy
Roxie I've said it before and I'll say it again, "You are one awesome photographer!" :cheers: Thank you for going to that extra effort so we can see your photos too!
:loves
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Isn't sharing what it's all about ? This Planet is so beautiful, beauty is all around us. Share pictures and you share a little piece of your world for others to enjoy.

Just noticed Planet has a plane in it ;) and speaking of plane, this is what I experienced two nights ago .

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Beautiful!!!!!! I can see why you fly now, Roxie. I've never seen a sunset from the top side of the clouds before. :D
Hey, what is that little yellow dot in the middle lower part of the bottom photo?
Isn't sharing what it's all about ? This Planet is so beautiful, beauty is all around us. Share pictures and you share a little piece of your world for others to enjoy.
I hadn't thought of it quite that way before. Yes... that is true. :)

xxSandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Beautiful!!!!!! I can see why you fly now, Roxie. I've never seen a sunset from the top side of the clouds before. :D
Hey, what is that little yellow dot in the middle lower part of the bottom photo?
I hadn't thought of it quite that way before. Yes... that is true. :)

xxSandy
I noticed that orb too, I'm pretty sure it's the suns reflection off of a small pond. The angles between my eyes and the sun don't really align for it to be so, but that is my best guess.

Flying around and through those puffy little cotton balls was incredible, just wish I could do it without having to wear the plane, aka superman style. :mrgreen: For now I just open the
window and feel the cool moist air.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Flying around and through those puffy little cotton balls was incredible, just wish I could do it without having to wear the plane, aka superman style. :mrgreen: For now I just open the
window and feel the cool moist air.
:lol:
The closest I've come was in meditation doing loop da loops with my Angel.... I felt it so strongly that my stomach jumped just as it does on a ride at the amusement park. 8) Still, riding through those pink clouds like you do and smelling the moisture in the air before it falls to earth... what a fabulous experience. it's one of those things I think you will remember for all time.

Enjoy your week end! :hithere
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everybody!
Hope all is well!

:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((KIM)))))))) There you are! :bana:
From our end, down here, all is well. Today, I am contemplating the "ins and outs" of a somewhat healthier Thanksgiving meal then usual...sigh ;) How about you. All Well up there in soon to be "snow country"? How's that grandbaby? Can you believe Eli (our grandson) started preschool this year?

Is the worst of the craziness at work behind you... almost enough to make you look forward to winter, eh?...hopefully there won't be any refrigerator troubles this Holiday season. :finger:

Love to you and the family, :kiss:
Sandy

PP (Lynn) checked in last week on the Secret thread. She and Allen are in Needles Arizona for the winter.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I so needed your hug and dancing banana! Thank you. Just replied to The Secret thread about Thanksgiving, was so excited to see PP's posts. No appliance troubles this year, knock on wood.

Life at Sunrise has finally slowed to a crawl...Whew!!! There were times I wasn't sure I was gong to make it to the end...It's really okay if I don't have to talk to another human being for the whole day, or the cat or dog either for that matter! Dave and I will just use sign language over dinner.

The week before Halloween(and our gigantic CRAMALAMA party) My darling husband decided to change a flood light over the parking light...by himself, fell off the ladder about six foot off the ground and broke his ankle. It was awful looking, but no surgery or anything. But! The week before CRAMALAMA! At the same time Aleah hurt her back, and Ken's hip problems acted up. We were having the party to help my nieces through the first of their 'firsts'. The first birthday they had to get through after he passed this summer. I will be the 'first' to admit I can turn into a... scary person..., getting ready for a big event. Sorry I am a Virgo. I recognized it as a lesson I needed to learn, gulped, pushed up my sleeves, put down my head and dug in! If this thing was going to be a success it was up to me. Not getting upset everything was not going to get done and not taking it out on others was my challenge. It was an amazing gathering of family. The things my brother loved most were family and food, and we had plenty of all of it!

Had our first snow for the year and I was okay with the prospect of shoveling and hauling wood all winter. And! Spending time with my sweet Clementine!!! Have a new children's story I can finally work on called, "Sorry it's Clementine Time!" Can't believe your grandson is starting school already! TIME! We have to snatch it when we can huh?...

Roxie your photos are spectacular!!! Wish I had a better camera than my phone to catch the moon rise last night and the sunrise this morning.

Love to all, have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

KIm, hello again you hard working woman!
I heard a song while I was reading your post...You may not remember this from the 70ies or eighties... but it was a commercial for some fragrance called Enjoli https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q0P94wyBYk :mrgreen:
Yep, my dear I think you can do it all and with so much love in your heart for everyone, to boot! :bana:

I hope that clan of yours is all healed up as we write. My goodness it does sound like a hard lesson, but perhaps one you accepted and excelled through, regardless. What a wonderful thing you did for your nieces. I know that made the first year without their dad and your brother a little easier to bear. bless you!

As I type I am smelling sweet potatoes baking in the oven. They were supposed to be in there for an hour and 25 minutes and I just realized that the timer (long story about that timer) was stopped. So it is anybody's guess how long they have been in there... :scratch:

We are having an awesome Thanksgiving. This morning I began doing a gratitude journal and I was amazed at how it helped me to focus on the zillions of little thinks, overlooked that I have to be thankful about. But anyway, I had best get a move on... lots to do yet if we are to have this meal I've planned this evening.

Sending love to you and the family and to everybody reading this....Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!! :hithere
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Noticed there hasn't been any activity since November!

Although I write all the time, stories, poems,.... lists! I began keeping a journal of holidays. Life is always so crazy I can never remember from year to year how we spent our holidays, what sweet gifts were given and received. Mostly it's to remind me to grateful. Keep track of the wonderfulness of our growing family. Everything changes so quickly. I don't want to forget, loose those moments.

Sandy, I hope you were able to rescue the sweet potatoes, I learned crock pot sweet potatoes do not compare to oven baked ones!

Roxie, I really believe your photos could be in a gallery somewhere,...enjoyed by the masses.

Hope you both are having a wonderful day! :flower:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi KIm, Hi Roxie :hithere

I agree with you, Kim.... Roxie's photos are something speical and just now as I popped onto this thread I was once again thrilled with this enormous full Moon taking up much of my computer screen... and then the awesome sunset....that stirred something within. What is there about nature that can do that...Whether we see and feel it first hand or even second hand from someone else's images? It is almost like it is designed to open a connection between us and the Divine...

Truly I think one of the simplest way to begin a connection with the Divine is to quiet yourself as you observe the wonders of nature from your back yard or the extreme as our Roxie does from the air over the gorgeous wilds of Canada... ;) :)

The sweet potatoes turned out just right. (surprisingly). I enjoyed this recipe because it did not have the super sweet added sugar taste of most of my sweet potato dishes.
I like the idea of a Holiday journal. Well any journalling for that matter. It is soooo good for your soul. :bana:

Have a wonderful week you guys...
love,
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Hi KIm, Hi Roxie :hithere

I agree with you, Kim.... Roxie's photos are something speical and just now as I popped onto this thread I was once again thrilled with this enormous full Moon taking up much of my computer screen... and then the awesome sunset....that stirred something within. What is there about nature that can do that...Whether we see and feel it first hand or even second hand from someone else's images? It is almost like it is designed to open a connection between us and the Divine...

Truly I think one of the simplest way to begin a connection with the Divine is to quiet yourself as you observe the wonders of nature from your back yard or the extreme as our Roxie does from the air over the gorgeous wilds of Canada... ;) :)

The sweet potatoes turned out just right. (surprisingly). I enjoyed this recipe because it did not have the super sweet added sugar taste of most of my sweet potato dishes.
I like the idea of a Holiday journal. Well any journalling for that matter. It is soooo good for your soul. :bana:

Have a wonderful week you guys...
love,
Sandy
Checking in .....again. It's been quite a while, all is still good , 11:11 alive and well and now I have a new 11:11 buddy, my 84 yr old mom . She just randomly says to me one day, " what's up with 11:11 I see it all the time and everywhere."
Mom, ' "I said" we have to talk. :lol: :lol: And we did,and it was great, I even think my wife is now on board too. :shock: Almost!

Time for some pictures, I've been a naughty boy and have not posted in a long time. It's been a long , LONG cold winter and I believe it's time to get out of the cave. :bike: I have a picture to attach, gotta go get that, BRB.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Here we go. Two nights ago from my bedroom window :mrgreen:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:D 8) Nothing like having an 11:11 buddy and it being "mom" is an added bonus! Hi Roxie! it's great to hear from you. :D

That photo.....WOW is gorgeous! I love the way the colors ripple on like waves in a pond.
I've said it before and I'll say it again you live in such a beautiful part of the world, snow, winter temps and all...! I am positively green with envy! :mrgreen:

love,
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote::D 8) Nothing like having an 11:11 buddy and it being "mom" is an added bonus! Hi Roxie! it's great to hear from you. :D

That photo.....WOW is gorgeous! I love the way the colors ripple on like waves in a pond.
I've said it before and I'll say it again you live in such a beautiful part of the world, snow, winter temps and all...! I am positively green with envy! :mrgreen:

love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy, still hangin around these here parts I see. You are the 11:11 universal constant for sure . :lol:

Yup, I have a 11:11 buddy . My Mom is the sweetest, most loving and energetic person in the world, I'm sure of it. At 84 she's still full of life and a joy to be around.

I agree , a beautiful place and cold winter time. I'm heading south for a week starting tomorrow and then to the Greek Islands in July . We live in a beautiful place indeed
but after a while it's nice to enjoy the sun under a different sky.