A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Viv,
Great news about Danny! So happy you got a hug from him! That seems like tremendous improvement. Two steps forward, one step back is forward progression, so is anger :bana: :bana: :sunflower: . I'm doing the banna, banna, flower dance for you, to Celtic music on Pandora no less!

About the meditation symbols, I thought the blue fluid was healing for Danny also. Interesting about the negatives and snap shots. It just came to me that maybe the negatives were inclusive of his photography and how he's been so negative. Also interesting about the tulip, thought when it presented itself it was for you. A few years ago I received the image of a swamp lake iris and the mom had gotten it as a tattoo in remembrance of her daughter. I'm still curious about the glass box, it presented itself multiple times. Whether it's significant or not I hope Danny continues to improve!

I'll keep sending healing to him and add Sophia. I burst into tears upon hearing of her accident, almost like I knew her personally. Thought like Sandy we didn't need to loose another healer in the world.

A few days ago I had to write down a list of all the people I knew of added to the circle, didn't want to forget anyone. When reading their names I felt inspired to sing their names as well said, "Music is healing also right?"

Love to you both,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

My dear friends,

I wanted to let you know how things are going. For the past week or so, things have been horrible. After that one good visit, Danny started refusing to see me at all. I would show up and he would tell the nurse to tell me to go home. He was also mostly refusing to talk to his psychiatrist. Yesterday, I went to see him and he let me come into his room, and we talked for an hour! He told me so much about what has been going on with him and how he has felt. We have rarely if ever had a conversation like that. He also gave me a drawing he had done to take home to his sister. He is an amazing artist but usually gets mad and throws away his artwork. We also talked about his one best friend, who he only knows from online video games. Danny said that this friend, Dane, saved his life by talking him out of killing himself one night. He said that he really misses talking to him. I asked Danny's doctor if I could bring his phone in (tonight) so Danny could talk to Dane for a while and he said yes. I am happy beyond belief that Danny is starting to get better. Thank you, thank you, and keep doing what you're doing.

Also, Liana told me that Sophia is talking and recognizing people. They don't know the extent of her brain injury at this point, but that's a very good sign!!

Love,
Viv
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Viv,
It sounds like you are experiencing a gamut of emotional experiences as you love and support Danny through this rough time. As I read what the past week has been like for you in your post, my heart aches a little as well, yet I keep remembering Kim's pm and how the voice of experience is ringing clear and true. No two of us are alike, yet, I take heart in how well Kim's own son is doing now after some rough years. It does seems that Danny is taking small steps forward.. bless him... and bless that best friend of his, whose caring and concern kept Danny safe on a very dangerous night!

That is good news about Sophia too! I know she isn't out of the woods just yet and she probably has a long way to go but I am so happy for her and her family. I just looked up and see a 22, Bzutu's signature. :D

You have a good week end and we will keep Danny and Sophia tucked into our hearts as we continue to pray, sing and celebrate in the "Circle" as one big family.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Danny came home last night and he is doing really well! He talked a lot, and even asked if we could watch a movie together. He was drawing a lot in the hospital, was proud to show us his amazing (really amazing!) artwork. We're going to buy him some new art supplies and a portfolio today or tomorrow. I'm so very happy!

The plan for now is day treatment while we wait for a spot at a residential treatment facility in Milwaukee which is supposed to be wonderful. He'll be there for a month or two, helping him change his negative self-talk and behaviors. He actually wants to go!

Thank you for your prayers, they are working!

Liana is out of town and I haven't heard an update on Sophia, but I will let you know when I do.

Love,
Viv
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vivian,
This has been already just the best day and your news is the icing on the cake! I couldn't be happier if I were dropped into a vat of delicious warm milk chocolate! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

I am so excited for Danny and for all of you!!!!!! ... would love to see some of his artwork someday. Sounds like he is very talented.
Big warm hugs to you from a rather chilly lady down here. Autumn is letting us know she's around today... big change from the warm temps of yesterday. :shock: Time to trade the flip flops for my ugg boots I guess. :roll :love
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Vivian!
That's wonderful news! One day at a time huh? Sounds like Danny found something inside himself that he could feel good about. I'm so happy for you and your family. :mrgreen: :roll :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana: :finger:

Love, :loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Blessed Be! :love
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Harvest time. Sun is out & Septmeber is calling. :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love this time of year in the North! Harvest time... It's one of the best! :bana: Enjoy the day, Kwame!
Thinking of you with love dear friend.
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Hurrah - yes a wonderful time of year, indeed! :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Blessed Season of X-mas and the Season of joy, love and understanding! Coming together is the best thing, when outside it might be dark of cold... at least on the northern hemisphere of globe!

http://www.magazinehive.com/wp-content/ ... p-View.jpg
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((KWAME))))))
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

((((Sandy)))))

Saw the most beautiful morning with orange a heaven and the clouds lit up with this colour, and the birds just drifted by! It was a reminder of the return of light and also the Season of Xmas! :happy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is a beautiful Solstice...even though clouds hang thick in the sky.
Love to you in this wondrous moment of time!
:loves
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere Blessed March! Blessed Year of 2016!
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:loves Peace, Love and Harmony in 2017!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Kwame,
As I was sneaking around the boards, saw this and immediately burst into tears! As I was not in a weepy mood I'm curious, why? Why this feeling? Why now? Is it mine, touch something deep inside I wasn't aware of? Is it your's needing to be unburdened? Or maybe Sandy's whom we both love deeply? Or possibly for the world at large? It seems to be 'continuing' at least for the moment. I would welcome any insights. Was drawn to this post because I was one of the original players committed to the Continuous Circle of Light.

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Alcoholism

I would like to request a prayer for my family. It seems our family has a rich history with alcohol and addictive personality on both sides. My sister and I were not really taught about self-control or moderation growing up. My uncle was one of the first to make the decision to quit everything altogether. I myself struggle with finding the proper medium and sometimes react in very destructive ways around others which leads to embarrassing and regretful behavior, sometimes a falling out of relationships. I pray for my Father who is a great and loving man, who is allowed to have his fun but pushes his limits to the point where his own sister questions his once admirable intelligence. His father had a stroke because of it, my mothers brother died at a young age and her father had his struggles with dependency too. This isn't easy to bring out into the public, my Mother is what keeps this family a family though we all have our good qualities, we are a wonderful family and both parents contribute a lot. I pray for her peace and the peace of my Father, that we may all come together in a more spiritually minded and innovative way; the current dynamic is that most every night is a repeat of the previous and it is quite tiresome. I am changing for the better, my Mother and I are growing closer in understanding yet I pray for continued transformation and serious attention to my Father's well being since most of his friends and relatives tell me his actions are bringing him closer to his demise. Thank you for any loving and immediate attention you are able to send, even if this seems petty to the reader. We are fortunate to have each other, there are many blessings to be counted but if I am able to spot a source of suffering, I pray the divine Father wakes this particular combination of genes, this family sect up to the realms of divine love- health and mastery. I think we are on our way, but every ounce of support is most appreciated.

Thank you.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Eric,
Ah, yet another commonality we share.... Addiction has plowed through my family, shredding lives and relationships. I will invite you and yours to the Continuous Circle Of Healing Light, asking those in the circle to send out loving healing thoughts to your entire family. As we all know addiction touches all those within range, not only the person suffering through it. We all suffer right along side them.

We turn to addiction because of fear, plain and simple, attempting to dull the pain, fill the void. Lovelessness for ourselves and others, envelops and grows leaving everyone in isolation. How do you combat that? I'm thrilled you and your mom are growing closer! That's all we really want at our core isn't it, to be loved by our parents? As you continue to grow and love yourself, you experience first hand to forgive yourself and release the self-punishing actions and thoughts that have led to your own problems.

I don't know if this relates to you family situation or not, but as I worked through, trying to release my anger and resentment toward my dad for the abuse and ruined lives he left in his wake. I had to realize and understand that this was a continuous cycle for generations. It did not begin or end with him. He no more had the tools to be a self-loving person or parent than his father. I had to wrap my head around forgiveness so that I could heal, breaking the cycle for my own children. All my work, slowing internalizing forgivness, not only enlightened my life, it eventually helped him learn to forgive himself. Ha, the song Two Less Lonely People In The World, just started playing in my head.

Take heart my dear friend, just as addiction tuches those around you, the same goes for forgivenss and love. May one wash away the negativities of the other.

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim, since posting I feel things are already in the works- even before posting I know change in this family is happening. The thought occurred to me that I’m deciding to bring my family with me through my own transformation. So I’d like to add the immediate family and myself in the circle for divine love and wisdom:
Mike, Debbie, April and Eric.
:kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kimmie, that was beautiful and so helpful for all of us. Forgiveness... I am thinking it will be helpful in other situations as well.

Eric, dear friend, I join with Kim and all others in prayer for you and your family. Love is very powerful and you are rich in love. :love
((((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I'd like to add my grandpa Robert B to this list who is currently living with us here in Houston TX. My grandpa is a Korean War veteran who served for the USMC and has suffered from a stroke years ago. Pappy, as we call him, is no longer able to articulate his thoughts. Often he says he knows what he wants to say but that his body doesn't let him. Today I showed him something and like many other days he wanted to share a relatable experience but was once again stumped due to his stroke. It's amazing he has made as much recovery as he has. One night I heard him speaking in full sentences from a dream state, I do not doubt it's impossible for him to make an even further recovery. You would think the Love he shares is enough, but we often take for granted our ability to relate and empathize through words. I've seen Pappy become not just frustrated but looking back to the pictures he has shown me(over and over again) with a bit of sorrow because he knows he has so much more he wants to share and that these pictures speak just a little bit of the rich history that is his life. Still he manages, he is more patient then most and is able to give us all daily reminders of what's really important in Life. With all this being said, I would like for any Love you share in the circle to include my Pappy so he never feels alone, so he feels fulfilled and at peace with whatever his circumstance and never loses hope- that he may always be centered in Love. Thank you for hearing my request.

Kind regards. :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
The love you feel for your Pappy is such a beautiful thing. We all feel it and embrace it as we pull your Pappy, Robert B, into the circle of light.
With Love always,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
From The Circle of Light to the River Of Love. I will add your Grandpa to my prayers. And you know one can't be added without bringing in the whole family. Please join us, because... the water is wide, Love is endless, and it is the Light.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
I was thinking earlier of something a friend and nurse who worked with stroke victims told me. Music...songs from earlier times can help build new neural pathways... well something like that. It has been a few years....and my memory is a little suspect at times. (singing childhood songs as I type ;)

Anyway here is a couple URLs. there are probably many more...
https://www.flintrehab.com/2018/huge-be ... -recovery/

http://www.dana.org/News/Different_Type ... _Recovery/

Love to you and your dear Pappy,
Sandy