possible sign?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
kirk98
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

possible sign?

Post by kirk98 »

Hi everyone im kirk and have just joined this forum as of today, i had an occurence this morning and want to know what you all think about it.
I had gone to be very late after staying up watching an entire serious of penny dreadfulls haha. I was lying in bed thinking about something I had done the day before which I had regretted and still do for that matter and how overall I want to be a better person then I am at the moment. as I was thinking I started to think about the number 11 occurence which I have been seeing for quite some time now so I decided to search it on google, I found a page about spiritual inlightenment and began to read when I felt the sudden urge to look out my window, the sky was bright red and so I opened my window for a few minutes taking in the sights and sounds of my village and realised how beautiful everything is. Could this be a sign from the angels or maybe just coincidence?
Love kirk.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: possible sign?

Post by happyrain »

Hello Kirk.
Welcome to the forum. I think by now you've already answered your own question. If you ask me, I say yes.

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kirk,
Welcome to the forum! I enjoyed post... could practically see your colourful sky from your words.
Could this be a sign from the angels or maybe just coincidence?
:D
I agree with Happyrain and saying "yes" too... at least yes, in that I feel it is a sign from the angels. :) From my experience, which of course really isn't saying much, there is no such thing as coincidence. There's a purpose in even the smallest of happenings if we only look closely enough.
Nice to meet you, Kirk!
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Kirk !

:sunflower: :loves
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Welcome to the forums Kirk,

It would be a sign in my book!

:mrgreen: Zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Kirk!
Welcome to the boards! :hithere I think spirit works very hard to capture the attention of those of us who will recognize their efforts. There have been many conversations on the boards lately about the increase in synchronicities we've been experiencing. It feels like they are stepping it up, maybe because more of us are ready to be better people and they are recognizing our efforts?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Kim,
There have been many conversations on the boards lately about the increase in synchronicities we've been experiencing. It feels like they are stepping it up, maybe because more of us are ready to be better people and they are recognizing our efforts?
I like that questioning thought. It makes sense personally. The better my days are of being thankful, being helpful, and trying to see the true side of people with no expectations (a better person I guess) are the days I experience far more synchronicities than usual
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Zachary,
Your comment made me think of The Law of Attraction, then had a synchronicity! Minutes ago I was thinking of my daughter Aleah(who is a talented singer) when the singer Allayah(sp?) popped up on Pandora as an artist I might like. I thought, "Hmm, that's weird, I wonder how my Aleah is doing? Right then I went to this thread and thought of her again, when she sent me a text wondering if I was okay?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Wow, those synchronicities... They really do seem to be everywhere Kim! Reading your response as I am now is part of a synchronicity and relates to the Law of Attraction

I have the number 17 assigned to a Law of Attraction prompt. To remind me about it. Sometimes when I'm prompted I push them aside and give little thought to them other than the fact that I saw it. Yesterday wasn't a great day for me, and now I remember that I saw a 17 prompt and gave no thought to it :grrr

Surely the two must be related.??
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Zachary,
Funny you should say that,
Zachary wrote:Wow, those synchronicities... They really do seem to be everywhere Kim! Reading your response as I am now is part of a synchronicity and relates to the Law of Attraction

I have the number 17 assigned to a Law of Attraction prompt. To remind me about it. Sometimes when I'm prompted I push them aside and give little thought to them other than the fact that I saw it. Yesterday wasn't a great day for me, and now I remember that I saw a 17 prompt and gave no thought to it

Surely the two must be related.??
I think they are totally related. It seems lately that I'm being brought to task. I'm suppose to know all these things, Law Of Attraction for example and because I know them it's time I took steps to use what I've learned to make changes in my life, instead of simply remembering them every so often and then continue to react with the same behavior. I believe all these synchronicities are a reminder that yes spirit is working in our lives, they have taught us, or brought us what we've asked for, now it's time to implement what we've learned, not simply remember every so often that these laws exist. It's not to difficult really, "If I want to have a wonderful day...I have to be wonderful!" Some days it's easier said than done, but the truth. Even on the days when it just falls apart completely, I have to stop and ask, "Hhhhhhhh,...okay! What is the lesson in this? I've brought this conflict into my life, what am I suppose to be learning?... Oh, yeah!... Without conflict there is no change."

I like that you've assigned a number to a Law Of Attraction prompt, that's brilliant! Hope today is a better day for you.

Kim

Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Kim, I absolutely loved your post.

I couldn't word it better myself of how I felt with some things I've learned and which I choose to use to my advantage.
now it's time to implement what we've learned, not simply remember every so often that these laws exist
I'm going through that exact process of realizing I need to use what I know. Wow, it's so nice to read these words from someone other than myself, all while feeling the same! How incredible!
Perfect timing indeed...

I picked that number after reading about a post on this forum from somebody else. I forget who or when, but I remember reading it and ever since it stuck. I have two prompts that really help me make decisions and that is certainly one of them.

Some of my worse days are like good days for some - truly I can't complain.
And thanks, my following day was a much better day.
I received my 17 prompt early in the morning and began to put effort into it.
It's not to difficult really
The little effort I put in made it surprising to see the great amounts that came out

I couldn't agree more with your above quotes!!
Thank you Kim,

Zach
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Zach,
So glad what I said was helpful! Today was one of those days for me! I could have let it take me down the negative path, but made a conscious decision to let it go :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: ! Now I'm doing the dancing banana flower dance! Sorry, realized I used a slew of exclamation points.
Zachary wrote:I'm going through that exact process of realizing I need to use what I know. Wow, it's so nice to read these words from someone other than myself, all while feeling the same! How incredible!
Perfect timing indeed...

Incredible indeed. It's the perfect time for perfect timing, because All Is Well. I so wanted to use an exclamation point at the end of that sentence. You should also do the banana flower dance! I know my guides are saying, "Whew, finally! She listened." :roll

My family is probably getting tired of me repeating pretty much the same lines to them. But! Tonight my sister needed to hear them again. We are going to the big city for the weekend with her 16 yr old daughter and friend. :bike: Suddenly she sent a text, "I just messed up my leg and can't walk!!!" :shock: She is our driver and we had a lot of foot traffic activities planned. When we talked she didn't really do anything to injure herself. The first thing I always say is , "Breathe..." that and, "You need to drink more water," will be my epitaph. I told her she was just putting obstacles in her way because she was so looking forward to this little get away and she doesn't think she deserves it. We went through a body relaxation technique over the phone, I told to to stop herself every time she began thinking negatively or tensing up, ask for help and tell herself she does deserve this.

A couple of strange synchronicities happened also. Our trip was planned to Chicago. My daughter is returning from Chicago this weekend. I need to buy another car because we promised mine to her. On Monday my husband looks on-line for a decent used car. He finds one...in Chicago. He calls my daughter to test drive it for us. She does and loves it. He is now riding down with my sister and I and will drive the car back. It continues. My niece needs money for our trip, we needed someone to watch our dog so she isn't alone all day while we travel. Today our son asked if we could stop at his house so he can give my niece spending money for Chicago for her birthday. I say,"Sure, by the way would you watch Ginger for us?" He agreed.

My motto lately has been, "Everything I need comes to me... as long as I allow it." Allowing is tough sometimes,...but so much easier than the resisting. Have a great weekend Zach!

Kim

Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Thanks again for your words Kim,

The banana flower dance, yesssss!
:bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: Haaha! - I love it!!!
I need to do this dance more often.

I couldn't agree more when you say All is well - it really is. Every now and then when I have a great session of stillness/meditation I always seem to come to the conclusion no matter what happens All is well.

I find a synchronicity in that you give advice to 'drink more water'!!! No way! - I always say that. In fact, it's always the first bit of physical advice I always deliver before any other unless the problem is strictly mechanical injury. That is definitely a synchronicity!! I probably say that at least 2-5 times a week. Or ask if they are drinking enough water. Today, I said it twice and I said it to my niece!
That seems like great advice you gave her over the phone. That I don't often do. I'm not too good at it. However, I do find it easy to hear what the person is expressing as opposed to what the person is speaking which allows me plenty of room to deliver some sort of assistance... I should try your 'breathe' technique next time the time is opportune.

Kim you really seem to experience a lot of synchronicities. Lately most of mine have been through responses to you!
My favorite quote in your last response is:
"Everything I need comes to me... as long as I allow it."
It's so true - When i have that living faith my days surprisingly turn out so well. Such a motto leaves me with no expectations, only the knowing all is well.

I hope your weekend turned out great, and wish you best Kim!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower:
Zach
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

In that last response I forgot to mention that I saw my LoA prompt. Number "17" as I typed.

I couldn't shake the thought of forgetting to mention that, although it's sort of not related. Anyway I feel like I have done the right thing in telling you
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Zachary,
It's funny my oldest son's favorite number is 17 and he experiences many synchronicities with it also. I have to tell you I was about to start slipping on the negativity front, just a bit, until rereading the last few posts. Thank you for reminding me what is important. Just seeing the dancing banana and flower dance makes me feel better! :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: Do you think we should get it out to the world somehow? :bana: :bana: :sunflower: with a small reminder underneath to breathe... and drink more water!

We did have a nice 11:11 prompt on our trip. My daughter was moving back from Chicago the same time we were going down, all I really wanted to do was see her. We called each other, realizing we were only about twenty miles apart. She and her boyfriend saw a sign for the town right when I mentioned it. Decided to eat lunch together, when I put the location into my phone it said we were 11 miles away and would be there in 11 minutes. Needless to say that Taco Bell parking lot had probably never experienced a more happy reunion! :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :hithere :loves :roll :love :bana: :bana: :sunflower: Our niece at 16 doesn't think it's fashionable to wear a coat. It was very cold walking the streets of Chicago! Finally at the last minute we found one she would wear just before the store closed. We checked out at register 11.

The car my husband found for me was a very nice one! Although I haven't had a chance to drive it yet! :lol:

All the while in Chicago it was tucked in the back of my mind, "What am I suppose to learn from this?" Huge cities are not my preference, approaching it from this perspective gave each experience we encountered there a different appearance for me.

Ahh, well! Must get back at it suppose.

All is well...
Kim

Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Your reply had me lol!

That banana flower dance... how can you look at those emotes and not smile a bit?? Surely it can be a mood changer.
I suspect you and me both have our ways of getting it out to the world, although not in the form of an actual dance! The odds would have to be incredibly favored to allow me the chance to change a mindset for the better with that dance!! Although it might get some laughing at me... just not with me. I suppose it's all relative

I always enjoy reading others prompts they receive. How cool to receive it during times of reunion. Reunions are some of my favorite moments. It's good to hear yours

Big cities are not preference either. From Denver to a country town (actually it's considered a village its' so small) I realized, it's harder to receive the more real side of people. You would think constant contact with others in big cities would allow the dwellers to get in touch with their more true side. Surely I experienced the opposite of that. The people in this village I live in are very friendly and leave little room for superficial attitudes. At least that what I've seen so far. I have met some life long friends in the city, but overall that seems to be how I feel about it.
Also, there is no traffic. Ahhh - so refreshing.

I read a celestial message from the archives recently about perceptions. It said about how you can easily change your perception to a better one. If the perception of looking out a dark window is not pleasant, then pick a different window to allow a more pleasant view. It was something along those lines... of course it was better than that brief description!

Your motto I read the other day has stuck with me very good.
"Everything I need comes to me... as long as I allow it."
It's easy for me to see that this motto is something I need to pay attention to and live wholeheartedly.

Thanks again Kim,
Zach
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Zachary wrote: That banana flower dance... how can you look at those emotes and not smile a bit?? Surely it can be a mood changer.
I suspect you and me both have our ways of getting it out to the world, although not in the form of an actual dance! The odds would have to be incredibly favored to allow me the chance to change a mindset for the better with that dance!! Although it might get some laughing at me... just not with me. I suppose it's all relative
We could make a u-tube video! My preference would be to wear the flower costume, but wouldn't be opposed to the banana! As a former preschool teacher, I was in the perfect setting for initiating any type of silliness to send out to the world! If people are laughing, instead of the opposite, it's alright if they are laughing at me. And my relatives... would be right there next to me, well except for the boring ones. Yes, they know who they are.

It sounds like you found the perfect little berg to settle down in. Ours is a pretty quiet village also, except in the summer, then the population explodes! I run a small motel and am starting to gear up for the busy season. A regret I'm anticipating is not being able to visit the board as often as I like. Am not ready for the craziness, but will keep breathing and doing the banana dance as often as possible, even if only in my mind.

Happy Day! :sunflower: .... :bana: Couldn't help myself, had to add the banana.

Kim

Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Kim,

I hope your summer doesn't get too crazy! Busy times seem to make it difficult for me to feel any sense of spirituality (hopefully you feel the opposite)... although, it is more rewarding so I can't complain a bit.

I hope this summer is progressive one for us all!! It already feels like summer here - no doubt

:bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I hope this summer is progressive one for us all!! It already feels like summer here - no doubt
I'm sharing your hope, Zach. :)
I bet April in Louisiana is very different then April in Colorado. :mrgreen: But you will prosper regardless of a busy Louisiana summer, I think, with all those good vibes you are sending out how could you not reap the spiritual benefits. What we send out often comes right back to us.... and then some. :D
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Thanks for the reply Sandy,

It's such a great reminder, and right on time too. I've been giving more effort into your quote below. Surely, it has been paying off.
What we send out often comes right back to us.... and then some.
I've been experiencing this a lot lately. I put in such small amounts of input and yet I receive such larger amounts of output - I love it!!
Your above quote is so true, and I'm glad you mentioned it. Friendly reminders keep things flowing - Thank you

How's life in your neck of the woods Sandy?
How's autumn in Australia?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Zach,
How's life in your neck of the woods Sandy?
How's autumn in Australia?
You will laugh, but I have actually gotten up two mornings in a row in time to catch the sunrise over the lake. I know, it doesn't sound like much but G and I have always been night owls and there is something rather peaceful too about the wee hours of the night or I suppose it is morning. But anyway, it was lovely to see the beautiful colours of a new day striking the clouds and water... I got up because of Felix. I was all snug and comfortable and then I hear a loud call from the tree he often roosts in. I decided to get up and see if he was around and then after the sunrise I couldn't go back to sleep. Same thing again this morning so maybe this is a good thing. I've got to make sure I go to bed a little earlier as I am already not quite getting the bare minimum in a good night's rest. That kind of thing catches up with you after awhile...at least it does me. :)

Autumn in our part of New South Wells means a very gradual change in temperatures leading into winter which on its coldest days here on the coast is about like a cold early spring day. It really is quite nice with, despite my complaints, pretty moderate summers and not too chilly winters. Now remember that is just where we are sitting though. Some places are quite hot most of the summer and quite cold most winters. Strangely enough, sometimes those places are one and the same.
But with the sea breeze we are usually in pretty good shape...just the occasional grump out of this "little weather sissy". Some of the Northern hemisphere trees planted here are changing colours now. We don't have many planted in our neighbourhood and so I would love to go to a place called Kangaroo Valley where there are a lot of maples and what nots planted. It sort of feels like fall in Tennessee or Ohio for the day when we go there in April. :D

Okay before I start talking about the rain we've been experiencing I am going to sign off. Have a good week! :hithere
Sending (((((Hugs)))))
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Zach and Sandy,
We had two beautiful sunny days in a row, such a relief! Sandy the sunrises are so amazing here my daughter-in-law is talking to someone about installing a web cam to record every morning and put it on our website. I've missed them as the sun rise through the trees in the fall and winter. It's starting to come back now, all summer it rises directly east of us over the bay. There's something magical about a sunrise over the water, such a sense of renewal and hope. I feel bad when our guest miss them, especially the spectacular ones.

Zach, so glad things have been going so well for you. I've been experiencing some troubled waters for the past couple of weeks. I know it will pass and I'm bringing it into my life, some days though I wish it was like the game of Monoploy and I could get a Get Out Of Jail Free Card. My mantra, "All Is Well," is getting quite a work out! I just keep remembering, "Without conflict there is no change."

Love to all, must hit the floor running today! :bana: :sunflower: :bana:

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh wouldn't a web cam of the sunrises be wonderful!!! It might even draw some people to the Motel... and then on a purely selfish note, I could see them too. :mrgreen: :bana: (The next best thing to being there, eh? )

I hope the difficulties you are experiencing work themselves out in a positive way. Which, as you said, there will be growth at any rate from these things...
I'm thinking of you and sending support and love,
Sandy
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

I'm glad to read about sunrises from you guys. I also love to see them over the water - maybe it's the reflection intensifying it? Or the just the awe inspiring feel it has to it.. either way they are something I look forward to when I see them. Often when it's rising and I'm watching, I don't want to talk to anyone, or listen to someone speak. Only watch it gradually come up and think about how it's part of my existence

I'm glad your seasons seem pleasant Sandy. I feel similar in that sense because of leaving the snow behind. I fair well with hotter conditions than colder ones anyway!!
I wish to visit Australia some day - if I ever have enough $ I surely will - that seems to be the only obstacle preventing me

Kim I can imagine those days of sun after a brutal winter in Michigan are spectacular. Since January I've been hearing constantly about the north/northeast getting hammered with snow and frigid temperatures. Not to sound mean, but it makes me feel thankful to wear shorts and sandals since March!!! (it's about 75 degrees right now @ 8:45 p.m.)
I want one of those 'get out of jail free' cards too!! That's funny Kim.
"All is well" mantra getting a workout is a great thing! I'm reminded of my TA showing me one day, that in order to get stronger (faith muscles) - you cannot have someone (a spotter) lifting the bar with you all the time. You must try to lift it yourself, give forth all your effort, and need not worry- for when you begin to fail and the bar starts falling onto you, you will always have the help and assistance (from your TA) needed. ((all is well!!)) Just don't forget to drink the water!! (metaphorically and physically speaking)

I wish you two the best,
Zach
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

"All is well" mantra getting a workout is a great thing! I'm reminded of my TA showing me one day, that in order to get stronger (faith muscles) - you cannot have someone (a spotter) lifting the bar with you all the time. You must try to lift it yourself, give forth all your effort, and need not worry- for when you begin to fail and the bar starts falling onto you, you will always have the help and assistance (from your TA) needed. ((all is well!!)) Just don't forget to drink the water!! (metaphorically and physically speaking)
I love that Zach and a great visual for remembering an important mantra. :thumright:

Enjoy those 75 degree temps... This girl is happy to be leaving summer behind, though... Bring on the warm jackets and socks, the chilly nip in the air and the comfort food! :bana: ;) (In case you were wondering...Yes, I was dropped on my head when I was a kid. ;) :D :hithere )

Love,
Sandy
:geek: