11/11 and 11:11 - significance in my life

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dragonflytattoo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

11/11 and 11:11 - significance in my life

Post by dragonflytattoo »

I have been seeing 11:11 for over 35 years, since i was a teenager, and just recently met a man that I felt an immediate connection with. we got to know each other better, became intimate, shared deep dark secrets... and eventually I learned that his birthday is 11/11. To say that I was taken aback is putting it mildly! I almost feel as if I have been moving towards meeting him for 35 years... And though circumstances keep up from moving beyond a certain point in our relationship, I feel a kinship with him that defies logic. lol Btw, my birthday is 5/5...

Thoughts?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11/11 and 11:11 - significance in my life

Post by Geoff »

Hi Dragonfly,

Welcome.

I personally would not put too much significance on you both being eleveneleveners. Its a bit like both belonging to the same church - thats no basis for a good relationship, although it does avoid arguments in an area that is difficult for many couples. So it helps, IMHO, but its not THE reason. But of course as there are so few of us, its an area that we are keen to talk about, so it makes taking a relationship to a deeper level a lot easier. Says Geoff who has a partner who is a committed atheist and KNOWS I am nuts.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dragonflytattoo,
I would probably shy away from saying that the 11:11 you have been seeing for 35 years has been all about eventually connecting with this man with whom you have such a deep and wonderful connection. However, I do know first hand that the Midwayer Angels, these beings behind the number prompt, do play match maker from time to time (most likely with the nudgings and approval of our God within.) as they probably played a significant role in my meeting up with my husband, George, connecting two people who lived on opposite sides of the world. :) So I am ecstatic for you both. :D

Anyway, there may be more wonders for you as well all wrapped up in the number prompts. Here a URL that might help a smidgeon as you further the adventure.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Welcome Dragonflytattoo!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
saraflow
New Friend

Post by saraflow »

Most important is whatmyou feel with this man. I am an elevenelevener! 15 years ago I met my husband online! I thought it crazy to actually like someone online! We began phone conversation which eventually led to a dream which consisted of my passed grandmother and my now husband! There was a long hallway with alot of doors all door knobsmwere white, my grandmother opened the door with the gold knob for me to enter and there he was! This was my prompt to fly and meet this man. 15 years and one child later, 11:11is still very strong or mahbe stronger! It is currently 8:21pm and my clock upstairs is beeping 11:11.

P.s. when I met my husband the only way I can describe it is "coming home" !!

Blessings!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am so happy for you Saraflow! What a wonderful and powerful Love story you are living. :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
saraflow
New Friend

Post by saraflow »

Sandy it is definately powerful! He is the total opposite of me but somehow it works!!! I actually wonder at times " what is his part in this", but I always get the answer "BALANCE" !
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Balance and its "kin", "harmony" are always good to have around, eh? ;)
It sounds like you are both blessed.
:happy
Sandy
saraflow
New Friend

Post by saraflow »

Sandy, I often wonder if he is one I am to help or visa versa!!! I know I have changed that is for sure, but my husband is finding change hard!!! He was one who loved control till he met me! Hahahaha He has changed some but also realized he cannot control everything!

<3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nancy, I am thinking perhaps that in any type of partnership whether marriage, parent/child, business associations,friendshipes etc.. that there is a golden opportunity for all sides to grow in knowledge and experience through each other and the give and take to create harmony between differing individuals. We truly learn from each other and the experience of finding our way with those we pass by or drag kicking and screaming with us into eternity. ;)
We have been told by our Teachers many times that this is the way of it in the eternal future... we learn from those just slightly ahead of us and reach behind us and help those following with the experience we have garnered. :finger: (Hopefully I will have something to offer ..more then the best way to bake cookies. :roll: Why is it I think there won't be a great need for that "up there" ? :lol: :mrgreen: )
xxSandy