I tell you one thing

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
I-AM
Family

I tell you one thing

Post by I-AM »

I tell you one thing. Ultimatons are playful! They want to play! :bana:

Just approach them with honor, don't try to own them but rather play with them in love and utmost respect. After all, they carry the unspoiled, true will of God. They can not be owned. Instead, they just want to play, spin like crazy and form all those funny shapes and merkabahs sometimes shown in crop circles.

In Star Trek, a stable ultimatonic formation was shown as an Omega molecule.

Wow!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I tell you one thing

Post by Sandy »

Isn't that pretty! Is that photo an excerpt from Star Trek?

Have you been playing with them, Robert? :sunflower: If so, please tell us more dear friend. :D
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Sandy wrote:Isn't that pretty! Is that photo an excerpt from Star Trek?
Sandy, it is amazing what they show you in Star Trek. Yes, that is a screen grab from Star Trek, The Omega Directive episode.

The episode can be watched in its entirety here (and I just watched it once again :hithere ):

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/entertai ... ve/2471791

Or officially if you are US based (not working in my country): http://www.cbs.com/shows/star_trek_voya ... directive/

The episode is explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Omega_Directive

They all got it so right in Star Trek, although from a different angle. The nearly inexhaustible power contained in it, troubles making it stable, the damage it could do if mishandled... all this applies to what we have been hearing about ultimatons lately (Ron's papers).

The episode ends rather sadly. They got the molecules stabilized, everything works fine, yet the captain decides to destroy them because of too much unknown and too greater of a risk.

My initial post referred to my own observations and cross-referencing them with the information on ultimatons as brought down on Earth recently. I would not dare to claim I work with ultimatons. But my own observations are:

- they can not be owned, they are God's property carrying the True Will of God (love, happiness, perfection)
- they are only approachable with good intent
- they actively seek contact because they want to get out of their idle state and be activated
- when they form merkabah or spin in their formations they experience happiness and joy because energy is moving through them; that is the active state they wish to reside in
- they can not be fooled, they sense bad intent across the galaxy, meaning they can not be misused
- they are insanely intelligent, although their intelligence is different to ours
- they are impartial, they know no borders and do not take sides, their allegiance is to the True Will of God only which is all-encompassing and all-pervading
- millions of people work with them unconsciously on a daily basis
- they are happily vibrating creatures that know no sorrow!
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

I-AM wrote:
- they can not be owned, they are God's property carrying the True Will of God (love, happiness, perfection)
- they are only approachable with good intent
- they actively seek contact because they want to get out of their idle state and be activated
- when they form merkabah or spin in their formations they experience happiness and joy because energy is moving through them; that is the active state they wish to reside in
- they can not be fooled, they sense bad intent across the galaxy, meaning they can not be misused
- they are insanely intelligent, although their intelligence is different to ours
- they are impartial, they know no borders and do not take sides, their allegiance is to the True Will of God only which is all-encompassing and all-pervading
- millions of people work with them unconsciously on a daily basis
- they are happily vibrating creatures that know no sorrow!

That is a wonderful set of descriptors. :sunflower:

Welles
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Thank you, Welles.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Robert! I'll watch the Star Trek episode a little later.. :D and give those wonderful ultimatons a bit more contemplation and thought... :scratch:
Love to you and all of Slovakia!
(((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

I do believe that to ultimatons it is the intent that counts most.

Take our crazy scientists toying with their supercrazy toy called Large Hadron Collider. They successfully accelerated matter beyond the speed of light, breaking the laws of nature.

Yet, we are still here and I am still writing this post. Why wasn't there an explosion ripping this planet apart? There should be. 3D matter can't travel past the speed of light.

Here is a report of the incident, before scientists convinced themselves that it was not true and before those who reported the incident were made to step down:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/faster-than ... hysicists/

It is because of infinite wisdom in those ultimatons. They were observing our scientists trying to blow up the planet and they checked them for intent. What they found was, fortunately for all of us, pure scientific interest, pure desire to discover new particles. There was no inherently bad intent present. Plus, they really did not understand what they were doing.

And so they, our friends ultimatons, held the collider in one piece while matter was being accelerated beyond the speed of light by utterly ignorant scientists. Because this planet does not deserve to be ripped apart by 200-300 idiots who do not know what they are doing in the first place.

The intent saved us. Because it was just "pure scientific interest to know".

So we were spared. That is my crazy theory... :shock:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Robert,
It's interesting Just within the past couple days I read about beings in the universe who can travel faster then the speed of light...

Paper 23 The Solitary Messengers
3. Time and Space Services of Solitary Messengers

(260.5) 23:3.1 The Solitary Messengers are the highest type of perfect and confidential personality available in all realms for the quick transmission of important and urgent messages when it is inexpedient to utilize either the broadcast service or the reflectivity mechanism. They serve in an endless variety of assignments, helping out the spiritual and material beings of the realms, particularly where the element of time is involved. Of all orders assigned to the services of the superuniverse domains, they are the highest and most versatile personalized beings who can come so near to defying time and space.

(260.6) 23:3.2 The universe is well supplied with spirits who utilize gravity for purposes of transit; they can go anywhere any time — instanter — but they are not persons. Certain other gravity traversers are personal beings, such as Gravity Messengers and Transcendental Recorders, but they are not available to the super- and the local universe administrators. The worlds teem with angels and men and other highly personal beings, but they are handicapped by time and space: The limit of velocity for most nonenseraphimed beings is 186,280 miles of your world per second of your time; the midway creatures and certain others can, often do, attain double velocity — 372,560 miles per second — while the seraphim and others can traverse space at triple velocity, about 558,840 miles per second. There are, however, no transit or messenger personalities who function between the instantaneous velocities of the gravity traversers and the comparatively slow speeds of the seraphim, except the Solitary Messengers.

(261.1) 23:3.3 Solitary Messengers are, therefore, generally used for dispatch and service in those situations where personality is essential to the achievement of the assignment, and where it is desired to avoid the loss of time which would be occasioned by the sending of any other readily available type of personal messenger. They are the only definitely personalized beings who can synchronize with the combined universal currents of the grand universe. Their velocity in traversing space is variable, depending on a great variety of interfering influences, but the record shows that on the journey to fulfill this mission my associate messenger proceeded at the rate of 841,621,642,000 of your miles per second of your time.

(261.2) 23:3.4 It is wholly beyond my ability to explain to the material type of mind how a spirit can be a real person and at the same time traverse space at such tremendous velocities. But these very Solitary Messengers actually come to, and go from, Urantia at these incomprehensible speeds; indeed, the whole economy of universal administration would be largely deprived of its personal element were this not a fact.

(261.3) 23:3.5 The Solitary Messengers are able to function as emergency lines of communication throughout remote space regions, realms not embraced within the established circuits of the grand universe. It develops that one messenger, when so functioning, can transmit a message or send an impulse through space to a fellow messenger about one hundred light-years away as Urantia astronomers estimate stellar distances.
How cool is that? 8)
As I posted this I looked up to see an 11:11 on my desk clock. Reminding me I need to set the time ahead and hour. Seems time has sprung forward while I slept. :roll:
love,
Sandy
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Hi Sandy,

I was talking about three-dimensional matter (soil in your garden, for instance), which can not pass the speed of light.

Solitary Messengers and non-material spiritual beings.

Completely different thing.