A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by Dragonfly »

:loves Blessings & A Happy New Year!

i see the beauty around me, unfolding this divine mystery! i know we hold on the key, and this key unlocks every a love mystery.
In nature, in the sun and stars - and everywhere where our imagination goes, so go the waves of love in the sea of love! Below as above. And for every a nation and continent - a rainbow of colours, of love and as mentioned below and above!

The beauty, the reality of this light. By day, by night and always bestowed upon you and me, and for others 2 see. Bestowed upon them, for you and me to notice - given as a birthright. We are the ones, we have been waiting for - so adore!

Peacefully In Flow, From Kwame.. :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Your flow of Love brings me peace today, Kwame. Thank you!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

yes indeed Kwame, very beautiful,,,thank you for sharing
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

keeping the vibe alive! may this month be one of the unlocking of our innermost potential & treasures. May it be not a month of trails, or trivialities but rather successes and new winds underneath our wings. Trails and trivialitys belong to "the old world", which we are leaving behind in these days, due to the Earth evolving into next dimension.. now we are only facing challenges and stairs up the evolutionary ladder of our true being: One of Light, One of Love and Unity! Namasté :love
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Bless your Heart Dragonfly,,, :sunflower: May it be so! :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((KWAME)))))))))) and here's one for you too PP ((((((((((((LYNN)))))))))))
Love you both!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:kiss: for you {{{{{{{{{{{Sandy}}}}}}}}}}}}} :hithere

Spring again,,, :sunflower: :sunflower: the hummers are already feeding and fighting,,,they were a bit late this year due to the cold weather.

Not that lots is going on,,,90% of my 'stuff' in storage and I still seem to have no time. Body very slowly getting better,,,,but that's a good thing, it is getting better. No gardening,,,no moving furniture,,, :oops: :roll: also no crystal digging or rock hounding either :cry: no animals,,,except wild ones,,,,4 young deer today getting every new morsel coming up,,,,hummers, and our 'supposed to be' feral cat....we can't pet her or pick her up, but she has discovered it's nicer to be inside during the winter and now,, any stormy days. She picks her spots and keeps an eye on both of us :mrgreen:

Just doing a lot of meditating, sometimes get a couple of hrs in a day,,,maybe an hr at a time,,,opening up,,,,starting to become more visual, and still have a tight relationship with Ma (N) and Pa (M) and the one I sometimes call 'Bro' or 'Big Mike'......Being happy with the way things are,,,because that's the way they are....it's very strange. Ready to move and can't go anywhere....still wondering about that one,,,accepting,,but wondering. It's like being in ha! I can't describe it :roll

Still in this mode,, :finger: lookers starting to come again,,,so I forsee,,,,soon,,,getting lots of signs and confirmations,,,so let's get on with it.. :)

Hope everyone is well,,,and doing just fine,,,we're in strange times,,,chaos all around,,,,but not within...

much love and Blessings,,,,your absent sister,,, :loves pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Lynn, :hithere
I was wondering how the house situation was going. Sounds like even though you long to be on the road, you are discovering the benefits of this moment poised and waiting expectantly as wonders from within materialize. It's so good to hear that you are healing. You have been through some hard physical challenges and I am amazed over the years as I watched you so trusting and expectant as always... despite what would have thrown even tougher folk. I guess maybe it isn't sinuew and bone that necessarily determines our strength eh? :sunflower:

You have been missed here and we so welcome you impute and think of you often. Please stop in as often as you can or feel led.
With Love always, :kiss:
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere hullo there, sweet lady :kiss:

I have been rather absent,,,and I truly am sorry, :sorry: that I could be so uncaring because I know the love you hold, unconditionally, for every sibling that comes here,,,for long or short. I guess that sometimes it takes longer than one would suppose to get one's head and heart into the space they have been looking for. It's a good thing I was never short on patience and perseverance (pp) ;) I hope you and George are faring well....and I still hope to make that trip....
love and blessings,,,pp :love
Daily Affirmation:
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Love Is Now, And Love Was The Past. Only In A Cloth So Dark! Love Is The Future To Become, Yet To Distant To See & It Can Only Be Felt In the Heart Of Stillness. :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((KWAME))))))))
Thank you, Kwame. That was beautiful! Chief Bzutu must agree as he just prompted me with his 22 :loves .
Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:love

Thank U - Sandy! Peacefully With Brigthest A Blessing.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone,

I'd like to bring Laura and her family into the Circle of Light. they are experiencing a very difficult family crisis and I know she has asked for her daughter-in-law (Lana) to be put on the healing list. Much Light and Love is requested to aid them through this difficulty, with the prayers that Mother and Father hold them all together in the greatest love and for the highest good of all.

Love and Blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello PP,
Thank you for posting this in the circle of light. Please tell Laura that that we love her and George has sent Lana to the Progress Healing circle.
Love you too! :kiss:
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Love & Light to Everyone! :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Kwame. What a joy it is to see your love and light reflected on the board today. :kiss:
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:loves There Is A Wind Blowing, A River Flowing - A LOve To Capture And Earn. A Light To Shine, And A Circle To Complete. The Circle Of Love & Life - For You The Reader. May Your World Be Blessed & Bountifully! :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:loves There Is A Wind Blowing, A River Flowing - A LOve To Capture And Earn. A Light To Shine, And A Circle To Complete. The Circle Of Love & Life - For You The Reader. May Your World Be Blessed & Bountifully! :love
You are priceless, Kwame! Thank you for this beautiful blessing and may you too find peace, happiness and fulfilment as the new day dawns!
hugs,
Sandy :sunny:
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

(((((Sandy))))), thank you! You are wonderful and a bright light for everyone! :sunny:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Sending my very best vibes to this lovely Circle of Light. I align with it's healing energies!! Love Lilly :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((Lilly)))))))))
Thank you! It is good to feel your added light. :cheers: I take it and the shared love with me as I go about my day.
:sunny:
XXSandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'd like to place my neighbor, Helen, in the Circle of Light....she has recently been widowed, and feeling very low at the moment. Thank you so much!! :kiss:

Love Lilly xo
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Bless her....I won't forget Helen and will pray for her along with you Lilly and the others light workers throughout the day. What a difficult adjustment it must be to continue on with life when your partner has moved on to the next realm.
Love,
Sandy
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

I would like to add my sister Karen to the Circle over the next few days and weeks...this coming Monday she is having gastric bypass surgery that will greatly (and hopefully in great ways) impact her life. I pray that she heals quickly and has the strength to deal with the major life changes this surgery will create for her, and that she will be at peace with these changes and with herself.

I'll also be contributing to the circle during my own meditations! :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Peggy,
Your presence and spiritual light is greatly appreciated. :happy Thank you for all you do to promote love and healing. You are definitely an earth angel! :D

I will remember sister, Karen, this Monday and throughout the recovery and adjustment period. Please let us know how it goes and how she is getting along. I so hope she will look at this as a blessing and that it impacts her life in the most positive of ways.
My daughter-in-laws sister had the gastric bypass surgery several years ago and what a wonderful success it was. Changed her life for the better.
Hugs,
Sandy