4 Scientific Studies On How Meditation Can Affect You...

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

4 Scientific Studies On How Meditation Can Affect You...

Post by Welles »

This article was written by Sofo who creates The Unbounded Spirit. He was not habitually practicing meditation (although I'll bet he does the equivalent by other means). In this article he briefly describes four scientific studies that prove the benefits of meditation. Additionally he embeds a great TED Talk in which Mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe describes the transformative power of drefreshing your mind for 10 minutes a day, simply by being mindful and experiencing the present moment.

Sofo says he thinks he'll gove meditation another go. :idea:

4 Scientific Studies On How Meditation Can Affect Your Heart, Brain And Creativity — by Sofo

http://theunboundedspirit.com/4-scienti ... reativity/

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 4 Scientific Studies On How Meditation Can Affect You...

Post by Sandy »

The article was good but the Ted Talk was great!!! The speaker has a brilliant way of reinforcing his point and entertaining all at the same time... quite a feat. I've bookmarked it for future reference. Funny thing, yesterday I heard or read somewhere (don't remember exactly where) a mention of "running off to become a Buddhist monk" as this Ted Talk speaker did in his twenties. That is usually the way it works for me...I get little reinforcement coincidences to encourage me to pay attention to something when it does manifests.
Thanks for posting this Welles!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.