In Search of Michael

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

In Search of Michael

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:bike:

Hey All,

While cruising around the site I came across a post about the number 333 being the birth order of a particular Midwayer/Angel. I read it only once and think it was written by Geoff or George. I am almost sure the post said something about when you get prompted by the 333, it's Michael that's prompting you. After reading the post I began to understand a few things about communicating with Michael. When I went to bed that night I emptied my thoughts and when I was still and quiet, I asked for Michael to visit me and help me believe in the things I have been reading. Later that night after faling to sleep, I had a dream about some things I can't recall. But, I do remember what appeared to be a man sitting next to me, he was talking to me. It was as if i was talking to a friend, his demeanor was quiet and friendly. I don't recall what he said, but i awoke thinking it was an angel.

Since that night, I have talked to Michael several times, actually, I talk to him everynight. I do in fact believe he is listening to me. I have a 'reason' to believe it, I'll disclose that at another time. I have asked him to help me get my life back into some semblace of order. It's going to be a long road back for me, and i know it will take all my strength and faith to get there.

So, here's my question/questions; Is Michael the right name of the 333 prompter? Is this the usual manner of comunicating with Midwayers? Is this the kind of help the Midwayers offer? Are the Midwayers capable of controling events in your every day life? Are the Midwayers capable of performing miracles?

I ask these questions because I am in dire need of a miracle or two right now. I am hoping Michael can bring some good things about in my life.
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
George
Angel in waiting

Re: In Search of Michael

Post by George »

Hi touchedbyanangel,

333 is typically Midwayer Mathew or any of his Progress tribe. They are from a planet that is evolved. They are through, but putting in extra time here. Yes, talk to Michael. We do here. Michael does not need Midwayer help to get through to you. He can talk to millions at the same time.

Do I get help from Midwayers? Yes! I also work for them. Miracles? No ! Seeming miracles.

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

Thanks George, I was unable to locate the post I read telling about who the 333 prompter is. I didn't want to show any disrespect to the Midwayer who the 333 belongs to. I thought it was Michael's number, my mistake. Anyway, I am trying to learn how to communicate with Michael properly. It may be Mathew that is responding so I will try and communicate with him as well. I will apoligize for my error. Thank you for your guidance.

Touched :)
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
dron
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by dron »

hi there.i'm new to the forum and my english sucks.so be patience with me.i've been seeing 1111 2222 3333 4444 the last 12 months..it was the time i started to explore the field of magic..i have a little experience contacting angelic beeings with magical methods and i can tell for sure that if you are a little sensitive like me,their energies cans send you to the hospital .i experienced this almost 15 times i tried to contact magical angelic beeings.the energy was so heavy that i thought i was going to pass out..angels are not what we think they are..they are pure energetic patterns with somekind of consiousness,and if you are trained enough you can talk and interact with them..i speak from my little experience with them..they are not humans and they don't think like us..
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dron,
How wonderful! You are one of the fortunate ones who seem to have a natural ability in communication with celestial beings. I believe all of us with the right intent, strong desire and a determination to follow through with spiritual exercise such as daily meditation and stillness of some sort can connect with our angels and a host of various celestials who move in and about our world and universe. It is sort of like, our "birth right."

We are all different and so experience the relationship with these beings in various ways and degrees. For some such as you described they can sort of knock our socks off with their loving energies... for most of us it is a gradual learning the processes, getting through our preconceived ideas, learning to let go of what we expect and simply be and allow the experience to happen. This letting go can be a little scary at first as we learn to trust, and to fill ourselves with Divine Light and Love that protects, heals, encourages and comforts us in all the moments of our days.

It is nice to meet you Dron and I have to tell you I think your English is very good! Big welcome to the message board!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello Dron,

Welcome to our MB.

This information may be new to you. It’s worth checking out in detail.
If you have seen it before, it’s worthwhile re-acquainting yourself with the data.

The Meaning of the 11:11 Prompts.

Those that are prompting you are Planetary Helpers, Secondary Midwayers or “lower angels.” They are opportunists. They will vary the numbers to make you realize you are dealing with incredible intelligence, and they would like you to live a more spiritual life. They are all good guys and gals, and by some religions seen as “gods.” They are loyal, or fully rehabilitated to assist us mortals. There are no more devious ones.

At this point in time more than 75,000,000 people all over the world are getting the 11:11 pm and 11:11 am ‘wake-up’ and ‘reminder’ prompts, as well as other time-prompts like 1:11, 9:11, 2:22, 3;33, 4:44, 22:22, 12:34 and more. Some will see this as positive, some will fear, but this is the New Age – the Correcting Time -- and the communication circuits to higher spheres have largely been reconnected. There is nothing to fear but fear itself, because the Lucifer rebellion was at last adjudicated in the mid 1980’s, and he is no more.

Many believe the 11:11 prompt to have something to do with numerology, or even the Mayan calendar. Not so.

Getting the 11:11 pm wake-up calls, and the 11:11 am reminder calls,
tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials if you care to meet them halfway.
2. You are prepared to be guided -- obtain information from those who measure their IQ’s in the thousands.
3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.
4. You are ‘ascending’ in spiritual growth.
5. I’m often told the 1,111 will ask for your help at some (distant) future time, but I rarely get specific details for anyone other than for myself.
6. A member of your family, recently passed on, may have requested this contact, as the Lucifer rebellion has finally been adjudicated (1984).
7. And, most importantly, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved with the 1,111.

Your best approach to meeting them halfway would be stillness meditation, or the AC http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com only if you happen to have difficulties stilling your mind. We make this CD available to you from Australia, and it is rather inexpensive. It’s a service of the 11:11 Progress Group.

The Akashic Construct (the AC) can also be downloaded by arrangement. Contact us on how to acquire it.

God bless….
George
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Dron,
Welcome, and I hope you learn a lot here. It is a place where you can explore and question, without fear of criticism. We are all in a different place on our path to the Source, and it helps to know there are others that experience similar things, and have some same questions.

Peace!

Jean
:roll
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson