Noticing 606 prompts lately...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jennyrasico
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Noticing 606 prompts lately...

Post by jennyrasico »

I've also noticed 606 recently, although I usually get other prompts, and I too remembered the transcript noted by Sandy and spoke to Urantia. As a side note, although
I haven't posted much, I check in here daily and feel like an old friend :)

Peace. Jenny
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I'm with ya Jenny! It's funny because "New Friend" just reflects how often you post, but with checking in all the time, of course you feel like an old friend! :kiss:
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi all, and welcome UncleN00b,
I love it when a "dead thread" gets resurrected!! That shows how wonderful this board can be, sharing and finding understanding even a few years down the road!

Keep talking!! 8)

Jean

:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I haven't posted much, I check in here daily and feel like an old friend :)
As far as I'm concerned Jenny...you are an old friend. This is your board as much as mine or anybody else's. It is each of us and our combined and yet individualized and unique energy that creates this place that I think of as "home." ;)
You each make "home" special to me.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jennyrasico
New Friend

Post by jennyrasico »

Thanks Sandy! And let me take this opportunity to say thank you for the daily messages you post. Some I remember from a while back and it is always a great moment at the start of my day!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Jenny,
I'm glad you are finding the messages inspirational. They are a big help for me too and speaking of help..thank you George for filling in for me when I am snowed under over here...
Love to both of you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by rogerkrupa »

I have been noticing 606 quite a bit lately. Ever since I was young I have longed for some formula to bring peace and harmony to this world. For the past forty years I have seen a great deal of cultural decline. There was once a concept known as the television code. It seemed to have vanished with the advent of color TV. Most of what is broadcast nowdays is mindless drivel and offensive cliches. Advertising has increased dramatically, mainly for red cars, insurance, and prescription drugs with numerous side effects. An affordable college education is a pipe dream, and forget about owning your own home. Our public servants do not serve the public, and our priests know little or nothing about God. :duh Now we are seeing wild weather, vanishing planes, and wars and rumors of wars. Sounds like the end times, or should I say harvest time? Is 606 telling me something, or am I just paranoid and deluded? I want to help. :loves
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Roger,

I can so empathize with your post as not even two days ago upon catching the world news on television and after a lengthy discussion with George about issues threatening all of us on every front, I blurted out in frustration, "I WANT OFF OF THIS ROCK!" Well, I don't really...not yet, anyway, because like you how I long to help and it doesn't seem like it is possible to make even the slightest dent in the troubles the planet faces at this time. Even the celestials at times become a little frustrated as we do as is evident in this recent celestial message by
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23352

Yet there is, as well, an answer here too... and it is found in these two phrases of the transmit...something I forget from time to time myself... We are not alone each of us individually in our efforts to make life better here...
How about individually enlivening your contact with your Pilot Light from God within, and growing spiritually in order to become more balanced human beings?
and...
The Creator gifted all thinking humans with a Pilot Light and the Spirit send Her Comforter. You humans are not bereft of help. Ask and you shall receive.”
In my more placid moments :) I find hope and encouragement.... hope in a growing number of people like you, like me, like many of us reading this forum and countless others on the internet... forums that are encouraging and fostering Divine Love between people... all kinds of people regardless of color, culture, race, nation, sex and religion...etc It is happening. The trouble is that these things aren't seen as newsworthy. Can you imagine a national news anchor reporting... "Breaking news...Sandy and Roger have shown love to 3 and 4 respective people today!... ;) :roll: I am not making light of the situation but I am learning that help comes in all shapes and sizes, often requiring us to actually roll up our sleeves and do something that is close to our hearts for another... as well as seek the stillness deep within that opens up wondrous new avenues of strength and guidance.

In the following transmit we are given encouragement and support...acknowledging that the effort is just beginning, in the early stages of what will eventual be a "ringing success... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23352
(It is worth reposting the whole thing in its entirety...)
“The First Wave.” -- Teacher Ophelius.

Michigan, US of A, April 13, 2014.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “The First Wave.”

Received by Chris.

Teacher Ophelius: “Today we would like to speak about one very important aspect of the Correcting Time and that is to bring a new awareness to the consciousness of the people of this planet starting first by awakening those we call, ‘The First Wave.’ As the name implies, this ‘wave’ will grow and build in size and energy as it approaches land where it breaks upon the shoreline making a mighty sound The first wave leads the second, and the second leads the third, and so on as more and more people become aware of their Indwelling Spirit, their purpose, and a deeper meaning to life itself. Spirit is the tidal force from which these successive waves will be nurtured and strengthened. You students on the path are this First Wave, and many of you have been gifted with extraordinary God Fragments – Thought Adjusters of great experience and ability. You are the ones who shall blaze the trail making these first vital connections with Spirit, then with others of like mind and purpose, then with those on the fringe of the second wave.

“You are one of the first groups of human teachers, in your generation, on a world approaching Light and Life and it is our purpose as Spirit teachers, to awaken, nurture, and strengthen you for the Father’s business. Perhaps many of you have never thought about yourselves as teachers, but I say to you, consider your experience. Think about the journey you have thus taken, and how you came to know the Spirit within and all those extraordinary experiences and synchronicities that led you to the truths you now know. Those experiences can be shared, my friends, and this is how you build a wave.

“I admonish you to seek for those of kindred spirit and exchange information and express and explore the creative force that is within you unabashedly and with great passion. Work in groups and find a need in this world, for there are many, and create something that will serve as a beacon of light that will awaken those in the second wave. Spirit alone cannot do this for you, for we need to work together to transform this world into a planet where quality souls can be nurtured and given opportunities to grow and find meaning and purpose in life.

“It is important that your work as teachers contains the information that will create a ‘Spiritual Map’ for those who are seeking and who are hungry for the meaning of life and purpose. This map will lead them to the truth about the Spirit within (the Thought Adjuster), the Great Plan (eternal life and ascension), and how cherished and unconditionally loved each person is by the Father. Some teachers will first need to lift the self-imposed illusions of bondage this world imposes on the mind of their students before these higher truths can be revealed, and we (Spirit) will be here to assist you in this process. You also have the ever-present Christ consciousness, the Spirit of Truth, to guide you as you work and nurture your students.

“Consider your role as teacher, my friends – you have more to offer than you may think. The time to be about the Father’s business is now. If only you can awaken just one other soul, you initiate the wave effect – observe how one changed life affects another. Can you change two, three, a hundred, a thousand, a million? There are many possibilities.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” - Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://1111prompt.blogspot.com
I pray this gives you strength to know that in fact you are already busy with the business of lightening the troubles of our world...It is a new beginning and I can assure you that somehow, someway, we will not fail. This generation of "light workers" will pass on to the next...and like a baton the ever growing enlightenment, the knowledge, the spiritual joy that Divine Love brings, what is essential in the hearts of men and women to nurture this world of ours, will spread and grow in the hearts and minds of future generations.

...And this message, too, I find reverberating in my soul...giving strength and purpose and delicate answers to our sense of frustration. They are tucked away so gently within the inspired paragraphs and sentences... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23335
“What Can I Teach,” and “Who is My Student?”

Michigan, US of A, April 6, 2014.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “What Can I Teach,” and “Who is My Student?”

Received by Chris.

Teacher Ophelius: “The message for today is about the importance of being both an avid student of truth, and a teacher of truth, for as you grow and ascend the universe schools of perfection, this dual role is the key to your passage to paradise. The Universal Father requires that all the time-space universes become perfected along with the consciousness of all sentient beings therein, and so it becomes imperative to have this student/teacher relationship between all creatures, for without it, all progress would cease. This is especially important on your world as it struggles to free itself from the chaos of rebellion and emerge into the enlightened era of Light and Life.

“On your world where life is so intense and relatively short in duration, it would be beneficial to all to have access to higher thought and education, yet because of the earth’s confusion and rebellious development, higher education has become a commodity for sale only to those who can afford to pay or are willing to become slaves to money lenders for many years of their lives. If only the governments of the earth would make it a priority to educate all citizens, regardless of their social and financial status, soon you would see your planet emerge from its barbarous warlike thinking and social delinquency. In parallel with education, religious thought must also evolve beyond the exclusivity of creeds and teach the universal value of unconditional love.

“Until the vested interests that profit from war and the treatment of preventable illness see profit in peace and growth for all peoples, little shall change on your world, and this is where the teachers of truth can and are making a difference with the upcoming generations. You students on the path are learning about the sacred value of life and what it means to be a universe citizen. This sacred knowledge and wisdom must be passed on to your fellows in ways they can understand, and this is the challenge to all of you. As you learn, grow, and become wise, so shall you teach, nurture and lead. It is not for you to make others think like you, but to inspire others to see the potentials for truth, beauty, and goodness in themselves.

“You might ask yourself, ‘What can I teach,’ and ‘Who is my student?’ My friends, anything that you have experienced in life that is true, beautiful, or good can be communicated to other souls. Use your co-creative powers of imagination to reach out to your fellows. Continue to seek those things that interest you and always remain a learner, for this is the way of a universe citizen and this is how you will ascend the grand universe. Constructive communication is progress, and you have the technology to reach into every corner of your world through your Internet. All can benefit from peace, love, and understanding, therefore go and learn and teach and stand for the moral values of life, growth, and equality for all peoples.

“Your position as an enlightened soul on this world at this most auspicious time in its history is pivotal to its emergence from ignorance and darkness. Ask for what you need to do this work (to learn and teach) and it shall be given.[/b] All the eyes of the universe are on this backward little planet because of its unique status as the bestowal planet of the Creator Son. Therefore use and value your time here wisely, my friends, and together we can make a difference in the quality of the lives of all souls.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” - Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://1111prompt.blogspot.com
So let us roll up our sleeves, Roger, and with the Love of the Source of all, leading the way, be the change we long to see for the people of this planet!
We cannot... We will not fail! :cheers:

Much love,
Sandy