Please pray for my mother to get well

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
ltravis
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Please pray for my mother to get well

Post by ltravis »

Please pray for my mother. I don't know what is going on with her. She won't go to a doctor, for dear that she will have something serious. She has always been this way. We thought she had food allergies, or maybe celiac disease, but can't say for sure, because she won't talk to the doctor about it, and is scared of MRIs because she gets claustrophobic. She gets sicks when she eats certain things. The night before last she suddenly started having stomach pain, and severe joint pain. She was weak yesterday, but the joint pain was a litle better, she was just achy. Today she can't eat anything, she throws up everything, and she has a bad headache, and was in pain last night. I am scared, and so depressed. I'm afraid she ahs some kind of cancer, and that I am going to lose her. I can't lose her. The only people I have in this whole world is my mother, and my 4 kids. My husband left us 8 years ago. I have no one else, I don't even have any friends. Me, my mom, and kids live together. I was a dependent wife, and I don't drive. My mom drives us wherever we go, and we share the rent, bills, and groceries. I'm not telling this, to say we need her for those things. Just trying to explain our lives a little better. We all need each other, and love each other so much. No one else in the world cares about us at all, we have no support from anyone. We never see family, and they don't really care, except to exchange dutiful "happy birthdays" on facebook. I take care of about 75% of the bills and all. I work at home making custom made items, and sell them on the internet. For us to get by, I have to usually work 12 plus hours a day. Sometimes I don't get to sleep. I don't know how I am going to continue to work, when I am so distressed about my mom. I am sick with worry. If I lose even 1-2 days of work, I am in trouble, because I will have people wanting to sue me over items that have to be finished by a certain time. I don't know how to handle this, especially if something really serious is wrong with her. I don't know what to do. I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown. Please pray that my mother is okay, and that it is something minor that will go away, or something that can be controlled by diet or something. Please, please pray that she doesn't have cancer or any other terminal diseaser. Please pray that she gets better. In Jesus name, Amen.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Please pray for my mother to get well

Post by overmind »

Providing the name of your mother would be helpful for us. It is a little difficult to direct prayers or healing to someone when we don't know something as simple as a name. Your IP address suggests you are in Kentucky, so that will give something the others here can work with. I myself am incredibly new at energy healing, can't even say I have talent, but I will do my best. The only other thing I can offer is advice to either help your mother or yourself.

I really think your mom needs to see a doctor, though if you cannot afford the possible medical procedures, I can understand why you or your mother would wish to seek treatment in some other fashion. All I know is that what may be treatable now could become untreatable in the future. A doctor may end up saving your mother's life, but you may also end up in a situation where you simply cannot afford to save her because you need whatever money you have to take care of the children, and this idea of choosing between your kids and one of your parents could be agonizing. But the truth of the matter is that our state of existence after death is far nicer, and your mother will be taken care of very well whenever she may pass. It is not so much the fate of others that we need to worry about, but the separation those left behind feel and must deal with.

I am wondering about two things. First, I hope dearly that your ex-husband is paying alimony to help support the children. Second, I am curious if you can adjust your terms of service (contractual obligations) on this website so that you get an extra day to complete orders. People hardly ever sue for getting something they ordered online a day late. They will likely just give the service a low rating because of their impatience. If you mention that there is a backlog of orders and that you are filling them to the best of your ability, I would think that all would be well.

I should also mention, though it may not be necessary, that advertising on this website is usually forbidden for new members. We work to reduce spammers, but it is true that our more well-known members talk about what they are doing, which may involve what they are creating and selling. I just don't want you to end up in a situation where you are banned by someone for linking to merchandise of some sort. I'm a bit of a worrywart myself.

And finally, no, there are more people in the world that care about you, and I am now one of them. As mentioned, I will devote a portion of my time in order to help your family, though I can't really make guarantees.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear (((((ITravis,))))))
Your heartfelt post struck me straight in the heart as I too have a mom and a dad too that I adore. My father has recently had some heart issues so my prayers are so similar to yours in that I plea that I love him so much and can't imagine life without him. Love is a very beautiful thing and love in itself is very healing. It is the fear that gets us into strife and troubles. So lets the two of us make a little pact and work on letting go of our fears...just a little at first... How do we do that...Well...I am open to ideas from anybody out there...but am thinking as I type this perhaps by starting with something very small... one of our little fears. We have something else in common too and this is one of my debilitating fears is driving. Now I know how to drive and have been driving for about 34 years but over here in Australia the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car and you drive on the left instead of the right. For some reason this has been a real sticking point with me as the traffic where I live is quite heavy and filled with rather impatient drivers. So I haven't driven but once here in over 8 years.
But here I am going on about driving... :roll:
It is your mother who sits heavy in your heart. I would very much love to send her to George and the circle of progress healers. There are over 100 of these wonderful people who will pray and send energy healing for your mom as if she were their own. But we would love to be able to give her a name and verify a rough idea of her location such as Kentucky as overmind (Arthur) considered. Also, her age would be helpful as well. I know that the infinite God knows all about your mom but for the prayerful healers it is very helpful to feel a connection to the people they pray and work on... and I too will pray for her, joining Arthur in asking the Creator of all to heal what is causing her so much distress.
(((((Arthur)))) that was such a beautiful reply. I just wanted to give you a big hug...

Your situation has touched us and please know as Arthur so poignantly said that you have friends here. We will help you all that we can as we pray for comfort and strength for your entire family. I admire you so much... It cannot be easy to raise 4 children on your own and work so hard to make ends meet. Thank you for posting here and allowing us to pray with you for your precious mom.

We all are blessed as we pray for others. :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

(((LTravis)))))
I could feel your pain as I read your post. I could relate so well! Our parents are so much a part of us that we can't imagine being without them. I too raised four kids by myself and I understand SO well what you are going through! For most of those years my mother was my only support. I was terrified of the thought of losing her. I saw myself as "being alone in the world". I would even have nightmares about something happening to my mom or one of my kids. Fear was ruling my life. (and if you talk to other people here they will tell you that I am still an anxious mess at times).
I want to give you hope though. I will pray for your mother's complete healing and for your healing as well. I will bring her with me to my healing place in spirit and we will relax there together and bathe in the light. I want to bring you too because you need the healing balm of spirit every bit as much. Fear and anxiety are as much a disease to the body as anything else.
Let me tell you what I have learned in my times of meditation. I learned what Overmind has said, that death is nothing to be feared. When your mother passes through (whenever in time that is) it will be the perfect time for her and she will be surrounded by love and complete wellbeing. Those of us that are left behind suffer because we don't know that our loved ones are still with us and that we are deeply loved and cared for.
That being said, your mother might be right at your Earthly side for another 50 years! My point is that whatever happens, it is perfect.
When my mom passed I was so shaken to my core, but it wasn't long before I saw all sorts of miracles that proved to me she was still with me. A series of events shortly thereafter gave me a new abundant life. Looking back, I can see the tapestry of it.
Right now your children are watching you care for your mom in her illness and they are taking in that kindness and love.They are learning. I have learned that even when things look chaotic, they are still perfect and we are still taken care of even if we don't believe it. I know you are afraid for your livelihood but it will work out. Look back on all the times your feared in the past, it all worked out somehow. Trust God because Spirit wants only the best and finest for you. Your mother is lovingly taken care of.
Please take a deep breath and know that all is well and will be well. :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

:sunflower: L Travis,

I can so relate to the way you are feeling. I will be bathing you, your mom and all who love her in white light and healing energies and I will remain on the case. Please know we all care and are reaching out to you!

Lots of love flowing out your way . . . Michele :love :kiss: :loves :sunflower: :roll