Sun at peak of 11 year cycle

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Swedishblue
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Sun at peak of 11 year cycle

Post by Swedishblue »

I wonder if anyone has felt 'out of sorts' more especially of late. I do, and I'm not sure whether its from reading the news or from being around people who are going through difficult challenges. A friend and I were talking about the effects of solar flares on human behaviour and mood, and how presently the sun is at its peak of an eleven year cycle. Here is an interesting link to that;

http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_rec ... fecting_us

On a separate issue, I have been challenging myself with reading more on the life of Pope John 23rd - Appendix to Journal of the Soul, a catholic piety. Almost a meditative practise in what he advocates to finding peace within; Pray, Read (divine reading), Withdraw, Be Silent, Be at Peace.
To anybody who is experiencing a shift or imbalance of mood or emotional insecurity, I find this very helpful! :loves
Sandy
Staff

Re: Sun at peak of 11 year cycle

Post by Sandy »

Hey Anya,
I've been thinking of you these past days. :hithere
What a fascinating article and one that gives me some interesting information to chew on. I must admit I have been experiencing many of those symptoms but been blaming them squarely on my own shoulders. Now I can blame the sun!!!...How good is that!!! ;) :lol: Seriously though, I want to give it a good solid read a little later on along with some meditative "doo dahs" so hopefully I can determine to the extent this affects me and how to proceed... (Bake some cookies if all else fails. :mrgreen: )

You guys have a terrific day or evening and I am now off to mow the grass before the next rain. Yep, here in NSW it seems we are emulating Great Britain's damp weather and the grass is loving it.
:loves
Sandy

P.S. On the solar flare and sunspot note... There was a thread a while back that wound up talking much about that kind of thing...(if memory serves me right, anyway) Here it is if anybody's interested. :hithere

It's About The Sun
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... t=sunspots
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

It's all the sun's fault! :bana:

But seriously folks...rimshot! :bom: As a person who doesn't listen to news regularly as it is 'vexing to the spirit', I don't really know about the new Pope. However it seems that he is a man who really is learning the essential message of Jesus which often seems to be simply burried in a tomb of worldly wealth and power. It is pretty exciting, I think.

Welles
overmind

Post by overmind »

The new pope is basically the complete opposite of the old one. He is making the Vatican do a 180 degree turn in how it does things, and I am all for it. There is less of an investment in dogma and more of a focus an serving the poor.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am impressed by the new Pope too even though I must admit I too don't watch much of the news. But when I do catch glimpses of him from various sources my heart sort of soars... does that make any sense? LOL I'm a little bit empathetic and I get a really good feeling when I view him.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.