Not Only Times, But Dates?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
thisisit1999
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Not Only Times, But Dates?

Post by thisisit1999 »

Hi all!
I don't know if this has been discussed, but I was wondering if anyone else gets a time prompt that is also an important date. A few years after I had my son, I became a single mom. From that point on, my son and I grew very close. Thankfully, that closeness continues today; I am the one he comes to for advice, etc. His birth date is 12/20...and lately, I find myself getting seeing that time (12:20) more often than the 11:11 that I love so much.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is it a common thing?

Thanks in advance! I love this group!!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Not Only Times, But Dates?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Thisisit,
I get them too and in fact, my first prompt was not 11:11 but my birthdate 7/11. I am not sure why...but I laughingly used to say it was because I was too stubborn to notice anything else initially. :roll: :)
When I see the 7/11 now, it evokes a feeling of great love because of the joy I felt the first day I was prompted and swamped with that number... They gifted me with some undeniable physical manifestations too, hence the joy as the confusion and doubt was washed away.

Perhaps by using this birthdate that means so much for you they are symbolizing great love and affection for you and the new life and fresh perspective that you bring to the human/celestial family. :sunflower:

Love and hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
thisisit1999
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Not Only Times, But Dates?

Post by thisisit1999 »

Thank you for your reply, Sandy. I love what you said, and I am glad I am not the only one. Early on, I was of the opinion that he and I have a Spock mind-meld thing going on :D but your explanation makes so much sense. Thank you again for taking the time to reply.