Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

Visualization exercise for the Onurb em Pi geometry concept:

- Draw a square having sides equal to the square root of Pi.
- Draw diagonal lines between the opposite corners.

The smaller right triangle with horizontal hypotenuse (bottom line of square) represents one half of a square that is the smallest possible square of the circle squared by Pi. The larger right triangle with diagonal hypotenuse (bottom left of square to top right; triangle is left half of square) represents one half of a square that is the largest possible square of this circle. 8)

:idea: Imagine that the left vertice (45 degree angle) of the smaller triangle pivots counter-clockwise, with the triangle increasing in size. Before this triangle becomes as large as the largest right triangle (and in the same position), a triangle is created whose hypotenuse (length) equals the diameter of the circle squared by Pi. This suggests that geometry exists to precisely define a squared circle.

:finger: The completed Onurb em Pi design will identify confirmational geometry (my conjecture) that proves that only one circle (hypotenuse/diameter = 2) complements this square whose sides equal the square root of Pi.

Rod
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 11light11 »

:kiss: :love :roll :loves :bana: Thank you Rod. Thank you!!!
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

"To square the circle, one must circle the square." :scratch:

This expression complements the theory of the Onurb em Pi concept:
Given: a square having sides equal to the square root of Pi.

In a finite range of diameters, this square may be inscribed within a circle (largest possible diameter) or a circle may be inscribed within this square (smallest possible diameter). In the range of these diameters, only one diameter identifies the circle squared by this given square (Pi).

Thus, the Onurb em Pi geometry visually suggests that geometric proof of a squared circle is not impossible. :sunflower:

Rod ... :bike:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Onurb em Pi (new design)

Whether influenced by the dreams of a ceremonial ayahuasca, the rarefied air of a certain Kalevala mountain retreat, or the fragrance of a spiritually awakening planet, this inspired squared-circle geometry now resists translation at familiar altitudes. :o

One can only inquire: "Morbus or sanitas cyclometricus? Et tu, Onurb?" :scratch:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

8) Incidentally, "Onurb em Pi" is a riddle referring to the past, but invites participation when "Onurb" is pronounced as "Owner be":

"Et tu, Onurb?" translates as "What about you, owner be (potential co-owner of the question)? :scratch:
What do you think? Does this geometry quest reflect morbus or sanitas cyclocmetricus?
Does this accumulating geometry support your belief?"

Rod ... :bike:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Onurb em Pi" (completed design)
The patient, watchful eyes of infinity ...

Squared-circle geometry as art with soul-pleasing dimensions: :cheers:
- An integration of three nested circles, all squared.
- The two longest red/orange lines have the same length.
- Shortest red/orange line has half the length of a longer line.
- The "eyes" are geometrically balanced in the composition
... and are created from four overlapping circles.

Rod ... :sunny:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Intriguing dream last night ... :scratch:

A small classroom of humans were discussing a long formula whose elements seemed mathematically simple but beyond my understanding. By the end of the dream I had learned that the elements represented all classes of beings in the universe (the sum and substance of each class) and that the totality of the formula represented all of the children of the First Source and Center (God). 8)

:farao: The dream justifies inclusion of one more geometric object in the center of this design (Onurb em Pi), but any motif of the design requires a disclaimer: The diameter of the new circle has half the length of the shorter red/orange line - any "motif" may be your creative imagination. Et tu, Onurb?

Rod ... :bike: ...
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: Onurb em Pi (completed design :finger: )

:cheers: This Onurb is finally satisfied with the symbolism of this revised design, portraying the opening of a cosmic egg which discloses that which many have already theorized (or have "evidence" thereof). But Giordano knew this centuries ago (re: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giordano_Bruno ) and was rewarded with a one-way ticket to the mansion worlds for sharing his beliefs:

"Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician, poet, and astrologer ... correctly proposed that the Sun was just another star moving in space, and claimed as well that the universe contained an infinite number of inhabited worlds, identified as planets orbiting other stars." 8)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: Onurb em Pi (updated ... one more time) :roll:

:sunflower: A seasonal interpretation for April 9 (re: 189:1.1).

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

"Been there - done that" (here's evidence): :cheers:
http://www.breadexperience.com/kalevala-rye-bread.html
http://www.visitegoncalves.com.br/

:sunny: A region of Brazil with excellent potential for a Third Garden (IMO). :bana:
Bananas, coffee, bamboo and other good stuff grows abundantly!

Tempted? ... :bike: ...
Stay in one of the many pousadas and explore the city (and state of Minas Gerais).

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yum! Bread is one of my most favourite foods and my biggest weakness. The recipe sounds wonderful Rod. As does this area of the world for a third garden. I am definitely "tempted!" A beautiful area, bananas, coffee and chocolate...do we really need anything else? :mrgreen:

George planted a banana tree several months ago and it is growing nicely. We are hoping next year to have our first home grown bananas. :finger:
:bana:
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,
I was fascinated :o by some of the coffee plantations in that region that had occasional banana trees :bana: planted amongst the coffee for shade; the sun can be intense at those higher elevations! I was roasting like a peanut until my white skin had a better tan (although from Texas, I had spent too much time in front of a computer screen :shock: ... in a darkened room ... for years).

:cheers: Yes, the bread recipe, called a "mélange" by one person, has a good blend of flavors. I bake it in an Italian bread pan (baguette style) since the dough is dense and needs good exposure to the oven's heat. A bread that's too tempting ;) when served with Gourmet Turmeric Sauce and slices of flavorful cheese!

Red leaf lettuce and cherry tomatoes often balance this light lunch mélange ... and an occasional Negra Modelo ( :oops: because I needed it for the bread's photo and still had a few six-packs left ... plus the one I purchased yesterday).

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Onurb em Pi (updated design and subtitle):

"Morbus or sanitas cyclometricus? Et tu, Onurb?" :scratch:
"Is it possible to believe without seeing?"

:farao: The symbolism and complexity deserve a final riddle:
That which cannot be seen is the proof of balance.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Speaking of riddles ... :scratch:

With the creator of a certain operating system recommending that it no longer connect to the internet, this is the historical moment when we should appreciate that wisdom (maintain one such device that never connects to the internet). ;)

What about wireless communication for this device? Surely, you jest! :lol:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunny: Regarding Brazil (MG refers to the state of Minas Gerais) ...

Google search "Goncalves MG", then click on "More images for Goncalves MG" :study:
to see a great collection of photos of this region of Brazil.

As I scanned these photos, I realized that I had seen/experienced only a small portion of the region (partly because the terrain is so hilly - even mountainous with deep valleys - and partly because my hosts set our weekly agenda).
I'm inspired to learn Portuguese then return to the region for more independent exploration ... :bike: ...

:sunflower: This region is definitely a candidate for a Third Garden (once settled by more visionaries who support the concept - perhaps a 20-year effort). It would need to include a very large area, comparable to the First and Second Gardens ... or even larger since the world is now so populated (many visitors should be expected during the decades ahead).

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
Google search "Goncalves MG", then click on "More images for Goncalves MG" :study:
to see a great collection of photos of this region of Brazil.

As I scanned these photos, I realized that I had seen/experienced only a small portion of the region (partly because the terrain is so hilly - even mountainous with deep valleys - and partly because my hosts set our weekly agenda).
As I did what you suggested, I see exactly what you mean. One of the images was an artist's rendition map of the area and there were so many hills scattered "hither thither" that it reminds me of a moguls ski course. But the images are all wonderful...some of them nearly take your breath away.
I can definitely see why you wish to return and why this locale would make a brilliant third garden.
I had a friend in High school who went to Brazil as an exchange student and loved it so much he too vowed to return. He tried to teach me Portuguese but I am afraid I don't remember a thing after all these years and to be honest I was a bit of a difficult student where languages are concerned.

From your earlier post, we have gotten quite attached to our banana tree which seems to put on one leaf every week or so. It is interesting that each leaf is a little bigger then the previous. The climate here is quite nice most of the time...not too hot or not too cool. We do have the occasional over a hundred (usually well over a hundred when this happens) day. So I'll try to remember what you said about the need to shelter them a bit and on these days rig up some type of shade to protect it from at least a little excess of the sun.

I would love to try the bread recipe but first must find the black bean flakes which I suspect won't be easy. I don't suppose the recipe could be altered such so that one could include cooked mashed black beans instead? LOL I don't ask for much eh? Recently I tried to make a home made recipe for black bean burgers and messed it up enough I decided to just make crackers out of the conglomeration. I did this by dehydrating them for hours and hours. I personally didn't think they were all that bad and they seem to have a long shelf life. But George wasn't that impressed... so it is back to the drawing board. :roll: (but that is half the fun anyway. :) )

Have a lovely week end, Rod. :bike:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Neptunian Checkmate (new design)
"Sea state: rough becoming calm … eventually." :finger:

Continuing the Onurb em Pi exploration with a complementary (and timely) riddle. :scratch:

Rod ... :viking:

Incidentally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings
:study: "There is little indication of any negative connotation in the term before the end of the Viking Age. Regardless of its possible origins, the word was used to indicate an activity and those who participated in it, and it did not belong to any ethnic or cultural group."

Manifest for Third Garden exploration TBA. :roll:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Onurb em Pi, Neptunian Checkmate
(both designs have been updated - they have similar geometry).

:geek: Neptunian Checkmate displays two overlapping squares (light blue lines) whose sides equal half the square root of Pi; the largest square in the design has sides equal to the square root of Pi. The game pieces in the center have geometric relationships but otherwise are just symbolism ... as is the entire "game board".

:farao: Regarding the riddle (Neptunian design and name) ...
If I keep exploring I might find Neptune's trident (and just noticed a geometric possibility).
I'll replace the designs in the PDF file within a few days.

When I emailed this same information to friends, it received a 2:22 pm "postmark". :roll

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Neptunian Checkmate (updated design, draft version of colors)

On this imaginary game board of rotating and moving geometric objects, creation of a double trident announces a Neptunian Checkmate :stars: and warns that continuing the game is neither wise nor conducive to longevity (but universe-mandated free will permits the choice ;) ).

:farao: Of geometric interest and intrigue, the 135-degree diagonals (not shown) of the overlapping light blue squares (sides equal to half the square root of Pi) hint that this geometry is neither whimsical nor insignificant. :!:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

... :bike: ... The ongoing exploration of the Neptunian Checkmate geometry is revealing an intriguing parallel with the dual themes of "Ben-Hur", but not necessarily the same themes. "Ben-Hur", the book and movies, were the focus of my research this morning after I had read an online comment referring to Jesus' travel with a caravan. At least, the emerging symbolism of the geometry seems related and timely:

:farao: the double trident now appears to represent two crosses on either side of the central white cross. The center curved line of the white cross connects two sets of the three primary elements of a squared circle (as observed in this geometry research): a circle, its square, and the defining scalene triangle within. This connection symbolizes the separation of heaven and earth, with the distance of separation ever decreasing; that three is the number of objects in a set is quite intriguing. 8)

:finger: This geometry seems to have reached its apex. The important geometric objects have been discovered and are correctly positioned, giving symbolism and meanings on several levels. The clarity and colors of the design - even the accuracy of the geometry - needs fine tuning, but such perfection seems directly related to the dynamics of the evolving integration of heaven and earth.

The effort to complete this design and its geometry is proving to be symbolic of the Onurb em Pi quandary:

:?: Is the quest to square a circle Sanitas or Morbus Cyclometricus? How symbolic that I saved the first revision of this design today (where the curved line of the white cross was added) as "Onurb em Pi", the design related to the quandary! This hints that I have dared to move ever closer to the Sanitas/Morbus border. Perhaps, "Neptunian Checkmate" is also friendly advice to close the geometry toy box for a season. :roll:

Rod ... :sunny:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:scratch: Regarding reflection on Sanitas/Morbus ...
Such mental exercise seems to promote creativity. :idea:

For example, after reading that Paradise does not exist in time-space but knowing that recurring activities and special events do occur there, we might assume that a complement to a clock exists (at least something that measures duration), if only for group coordination ... and Paradise has visitors.

:geek: Time on earth is such a measure of duration (re: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_clock - in this device, a measure of frequency). However, if a non-material complement to our time-space measuring exists in Paradise, we would not likely comprehend the "technology".

Nevertheless, a Paradise "clock" must exist that, at least, tells time relative to the beginning of infinity! (time-space humor) :lol:
"What time is it now on Paradise?" you ask. "God only knows." :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Architectonic Points of Pi (new design)
"In three nested circles, all squared, redundancy is expected … and that’s the point(s)."

Re: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kantian_ar ... nic_system

:study: "In order to test whether a concept is sensible, we sometimes ' … go back to perception only tentatively and for the moment, by calling up in imagination a perception corresponding to the concept that occupies us at the moment, a perception that can never be quite adequate to the (general) concept, but is a mere representative of it for the time being.' "

Common reaction: "Say what?" :scratch:
Analysis: "I think I'm thinking." :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Architectonic Points of Pi (design updated)

Pi: "A scalene triangle squares my circle."
RP: "Give me three good points."
Pi: "Take them, I have zillions."

Rod ... :bike: ...
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Architectonic Points of Pi (design updated)

As soon as the scalene triangle gained illumination, it got all three-dimensional :roll:
(but understandable, considering today's seasonal celebration).

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Convincing Patterns of Pi (new design)

"When colorful patterns manifest convincing evidence of squared circles."

:geek: The long, slightly diagonal white lines have length equal to one side of a square inscribed in the respective circle. And all of the geometry is constructed upon a trinity of nested scalene triangles of esoteric dimensions.

A very unusual early morning adventure ... :o

At 2:30 AM, I was certain that this long day of geometry exploration was over - the Architectonic Points of Pi design was "perfect". After a light snack, I was heading for the bed but stopped by the computer for a quick peek at the day's creativity. Three hours later, Convincing Patterns of Pi had made a debut.

Perhaps, this is the finale. 8)

Rod