Humble Return

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Christoph
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Humble Return

Post by Christoph »

Greetings and honors to you all -- Renditions of all esteem

I'd been marginally active on this forum in the past, until one day I found that in looking at what I'd written I saw a definite surplus of presumptuousness and perhaps of excessively passionate, reckless statement; I did not approve of my own speech and so I removed myself from the chance of continuing further in that fashion.

Thus, part of my intent in revisiting here is an exercise in humility and modesty.

That being said, I believe that it is wise to remember that negativity generally does not warrant much dwelling or focus, once the source or issue has been identified, and that it is good to focus on the positive and look forward to more desirable designs and ambitions! ^^

Appreciation for them.

Helpfulness.

Thanks.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Humble Return

Post by Sandy »

Hi Christoph,
I appreciate what you wrote here...
"That being said, I believe that it is wise to remember that negativity generally does not warrant much dwelling or focus, once the source or issue has been identified, and that it is good to focus on the positive and look forward to more desirable designs and ambitions! "
That is so true and something I can certainly work on in regards to myself and my established ways of being. I can be pretty harsh with my poor beleaguered inner child, when I seem to fail and not live up to the way I wish to be. Thankfully, each moment is a fresh start. :)

Welcome once again to the message board. :hithere
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Christoph
New Friend

Post by Christoph »

Hi Sandy! Thanks (:

Yeah, me too.

Fortunately, there is always another chance; of course we usually can't (and neither would likely benefit quite as much from by taking the option to) go back to the exact same situation which we wish we'd done something different in, but there will always be more chances and newer situations, I reckon!

C
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

shucks c aint no big deal round here :hithere

welcome back :cyclops:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Christopher, i can't remember you but it doesnt matter to us guys, i think i made a fool of myself too many times also :)

xxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: With over 11,000 posts you can only imagine the many, many times I have put my foot in my mouth and embarrassed myself. :roll: :mrgreen: Gosh, I am a blabber mouth, eh? ;)
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Christoph
New Friend

Post by Christoph »

Hellos to happyrain and nasra too ^^

Yeah, Sandy, I was almost about to say that it's probably important that you keep putting your foot in your mouth, but that doesn't sound quite right xD

Probably we must simply remember not to bite our feet when that happens:

What's most important about putting one's foot in one's mouth is to remember to also take it out sometimes!

or maybe:

It's still a good foot if it can take steps forward

C
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
Christoph wrote...
Yeah, Sandy, I was almost about to say that it's probably important that you keep putting your foot in your mouth, but that doesn't sound quite right xD

Probably we must simply remember not to bite our feet when that happens:

What's most important about putting one's foot in one's mouth is to remember to also take it out sometimes!

or maybe:

It's still a good foot if it can take steps forward
...very sensible. And I will certainly keep all of this in mind. :)

Hope everyone of you are having a great day or evening! It is a gorgeous sunny day here and with the Creator as my witness I am going to try and get the weeding chores that I have been putting off behind me today. :finger: :mrgreen: (but please don't hold me to it. ;) :lol: )
love,
Sandy