Synchronicity Kind of Day

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Synchronicity Kind of Day

Post by I-man78 »

Today there were soooo many synchronicity's that happened today. Here are a few. I went to the book store at the college I was taking pictures & heard a song I played at my house the night before that I really like. Get real emotional when I hear it. I go back to the book store to get something to drink. I decided to pick new drink to have. As I am drinking I look at the expiration date. It expires on my birthday this year. I hope I don't expire on my birthday this year. lol One of the students I photographed was very funny & really put me in a good mood. Later on I was going through the pictures & I noticed on her slate card with the address began with 333. Later on this evening I went to get food next door where I was doing laundry. I leave to get gas in my car & my speedometer read 110000.1. When I filled my tank the gallons read 11.0001. As I am going back to finish my laundry I was thinking about the synchronicity at the gas station & I glance to my cd player & the song was at 3:45. I walked into the laundry mat & I run into the guy from next door who mad my wrap a little earlier. I was over loaded with synchronicity's that it was awesome!! :)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Synchronicity Kind of Day

Post by Sandy »

Sounds like you had one of those fabulous kind of days, I-man! :sunflower: You are in synch with the world! Feels great doesn't it? Love it!!!! :D
xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

I forgot to post this to sum up my day. A song by The Police called Synchronicity. As I was looking this up I noticed that a video was 43:43 minutes long. Haha. If I add the 4 +3 = 7. ok I have to stop now. Getting out of control lol Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rZ55EZTExg
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sounds like you had one of those fabulous kind of days, I-man! :sunflower: You are in synch with the world! Feels great doesn't it? Love it!!!! :D
xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

We are in synch that we are posting at the same time! lol
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

We were for a moment anyway...then I lost the board completely. It wouldn't load the pages. So glad it seems to be working okay now. Did you have any problems at this time, I-man?
XX Sandy
I-man78
Old Friend

Post by I-man78 »

I did actually Sandy. Just tried to keep loading but didn't work.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yeah, that is exactly what I did too, finally giving up and doing something else for a while. It must have been a problem with the server the board is on. Here's hoping we don't see any more of that! :finger: :)
Have a great week end!
Love,
Sandy