Woken up at 44 after the hour from coyote dream

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
jennyrasico
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Woken up at 44 after the hour from coyote dream

Post by jennyrasico »

I understand that angels can influence your dreams. I also understand that the repeating 44 means you angels are near. Last night I woke from a dream right at 44 after the hour. The dream was that I was walking toward the wire fence where the cows are kept. When I was 50 feet away or so, I realized there was a coyote just on the other side looking at me. It didn't run off, it was just staring at me straight on. In my dream I tried to call the dogs but they were just being happy pups and didn't understand. Then I don't remember any more and woke up. My time prompts currently are lots of 22,33,44,and 53. Sounds like a lot of numbers, but they constantly are there. I don't Ever look at a clock at 21 after or 32 after. And it's been in other places than clocks too. So, anyone got an interpretation?
11light11
Family

Re: Woken up at 44 after the hour from coyote dream

Post by 11light11 »

Jenny,

This is really cool! :shock: I don't think in real life, you'll have too many heart-to-heart stares into the eyes of a coyote! :lol: They're a bit skittish around humans, no? :lol:

I really wonder if you were visited by one of your spirit animals! Especially since you keep seeing :44, the message from your own guides and angels, who work right alongside our spirit animals. We've got a few threads somewhere here on this board, where some of us discuss spirit animals . . . I remember Eric (happy rain) and xInfiniteLightx both knew a lot about this, and added their thoughts. Wow, I even managed to find the thread!!! :lol: (thread gone )

How did the dream make you feel?

This is really incredible -- thanks for sharing and keep updating us on these great experiences of yours!!!

By the way -- I see :53 too! :shock:

Love to you! Michele xoxox :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi jenny
i was really surprised to read your dream because i've dreamt almost the same thing.
if the animal interest you i do recommend looking into it as a totem you might find some insight from it all
you can pray or meditate on it and try to free up some playful energy and take on the coyote as a personal totem
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Not only is this fascinating, but i also noticed Lights response time, at 1:44...in a post about 44. Sounds like someones on the right track!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That's pretty cool pointman!!! Nice to see your face around here!! Hope you're enjoying exploring the board! It's a great group of people . . . :roll

Love to you! Michele :loves