New arrival, !

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Featherbed
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

New arrival, !

Post by Featherbed »

Well here goes! Hello to all. This is interesting how I got here. I make ceramics, and was decorating a large terracotta platter type shallow dish, and decided to paint 3 large white feathers onto the surface of it, painted in under glaze. Any way I really didnt think alot about it except that I was very happy with the decision. Then for some reason I had the thought.... I wonder what is the significance of '3 white feathers' is, and I googled it ...needless to say here you all are, how amazing!! I totally connect with 11:11, and drop into my soul and pray when I see it, and I' really just so chuffed to have this happen. It has been quite some time since I made any pottery, as I am studying and it feels so good to reconnect with it and look where it has led me! I have been having a bit of a time with everything of late and need to move soon, and feel that being here with you guys is just a wonderful support, I really feel all through me, Thank you so much already !!...Robynx
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New arrival, !

Post by sammy »

Hello Robyn and Welcome :hithere

It's funny how our hobbies can connect us with spirit...it must be that we relax while doing these favorite tasks to the point that it becomes much like a meditative state.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Robyn, :hithere

Welcome!! That story is so amazing to me, the way the thought just popped into your head to add the 3 white feathers, and afterwards, thought to look it up to see what significance it had . . .imagine it winding you up here, with all of us! We are lucky to have you, and I hope you enjoy searching the different threads, and seeing what people are sharing about. Thank you for your story! It really made me smile. ;)

Love to you! Michele xoxoxoxx :sunflower:
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome to the board Robyn!!

I am so happy to have you here. I am very grateful that you feel the love and support here already, and I can certainly say you have found the right place if that is what you are looking for! I have been signed up to this board for 8 years now, and even though some of us float in and out sometimes, I am happy to say this place is very much "HOME"! And home means family, a family in which you are welcomed with open arms.

I have to admit, I am a sucker for artistry and the human creative side. Do you have any pictures of any pottery work you could ever upload and share with me? Anyways, I don't want to ramble. I just want to say that I often feel the way you do when I see prompts, symbols, and signs of spiritual significance.. I "drop into my soul", and a lot of times, especially hard times, I've realized that most people find the answers within themselves but they just have to remember to look there and *listen*.

If you don't mind me asking, I am just curious what you are studying, and what your situation has been like lately? I hope you are able to move soon and successfully, and look forward to (hopefully!) seeing you around here again.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Featherbed
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Featherbed »

Thanks Everyone for your welcomes, they are really appreciated by me, very warming indeed. Words fail me a little really as it is quite amazing I imagine how people arrive here. I can't help but think that for me it has a lot to do with faith and surrender overall, oh and pots and feathers might feature in there too! I will look forward to reading and writing and connecting.
Yes I hope all goes well for the move too Lucky, I am currently doing 4 weeks full time practicum teaching as part of learning to be a teacher, and at the end of that, I will have 5 weeks to find somewhere and to relocate, it's a bit scarey as I love where I live and I am by myself here with my cat Lambsie. You know I think I will go on the needs and prayer section and ask for help there, would you suggest I do it sooner or wait till the beginning of the 5 weeks?? Anyway it will work out, but prayers and support are so helpful in getting me out of the way so the best solution can be worked in my life.....Once again I am really stoked to be here and look forward to catching up with you lovelies... with love Robynx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Robyn,
I too enjoyed reading of your artistic experience and how it led you here. That is so good! Isn't it amazing how sometimes a simple decision on our part can lead us to something that is, who knows, life changing. This happened to me one long ago day when I typed in a word search in Google. :D

I couldn't help but think of our George too when reading your post. He also enjoyed his work in Pottery for a time. Although e has been out of it for awhile, last year he built a simple wheel in the hopes of enjoying the feeling of creating again. Art can be an important outlet for many of us and we can find great insight into other life aspects as well as we quietly allow our body and mind and spirit to soar with the activity... something akin to meditation I think... :sunflower:

Anyway it's nice to meet you...WELCOME! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi featherbed, welcome :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Featherbed,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. :bana: :sunflower:
Indeed I used to buy raku by the tonne.

Delicious stuff !

God bless...
George.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Featherbed,
Thank you for your interesting story... very cool! Love to read about how folks are lead to our MB. I'm with Lucky, I'd like to see some of your pottery if you have the chance to upload some pics sometime.

Welcome! And whether or not you add your request to the prayer topics, I will pray for a smooth transition for you and all the support you need!

Peace,
Jean

:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Robyn, I wish you all the best with your move. My advice is not to worry too
much about it, just go with the flow, one step at a time and all that. Being an army brat, we moved
about every 18 months. And even after the army days I still have the need to move. It's exciting and
can be for the best.
I'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts for a smooth move......how's that? HEY!! :lol:

Sammy said:
It's funny how our hobbies can connect us with spirit...it must be that we relax while doing these favorite tasks to the point that it becomes much like a meditative state.
Yep, I totally agree with this. It never fails when I'm deep in my art work too.

:loves Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Petra Wilson wrote:Sammy said:
Yep, I totally agree with this. It never fails when I'm deep in my art work too.

:loves Petra
It is too true! As strange as this may sound, I have found one of the most meditative activities for me is the simple act of being in the silence of the laundry room folding my laundry, and on days when the house is empty and quiet, even doing dishes! Can't tell my family this though.. wouldn't want them to get any crazy ideas thinking I 'enjoy' these things ;) :lol:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Mines doing the vacuming, i drift into another world.. Laundry and ironing gives me a baaad mood lol :loves :loves

oh yes Pet, your artwork as i remember was really good, you should set up a web gallery sometime..

Love Sarah xxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Oh Sarah, no I don't really think so. Everyone's into all that artsy fartsy bourgeois stuff right now.

What I want to waste the rest of my life in is sharing and volunteering.

I went to a grape picking job the other day, but had to be let off for being a woman uncovered!
It's offensive for a Westerner to be working among some men workers :(
ॐ LOVE Petra
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Petra,

<<< I went to a grape picking job the other day, but had to be let off for being a woman uncovered! >>>

You did wear your strides and shirt? :shock:

Hugs...
George.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Ha ha ha... That's hilarious :) you werent exactly in a confine space with them lol.... i love out doorsy stuff like that.. Maybe you could stick on some facial hair the next time u go picking fruits lol

lot's of luv :loves :loves :loves

Sarah x

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well, 5 years ago there were fruit pickers from all over. But now it's mostly Arab men and quite
quickly a lot of the women were sent away. It's all work on the black now :(

Love, petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

George wrote:Dear Petra,

<<< I went to a grape picking job the other day, but had to be let off for being a woman uncovered! >>>

You did wear your strides and shirt? :shock:

Hugs...
George.
:lol:
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh gosh really.... Well I'll give that a giant Emily pankhurst whateverrrrr lol ! :roll :)

:loves :loves :loves

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:) i had a book written by her few years back, she used to live in Somalia of all places and wrote about the western invasion of africa.. Amazing book..

Much loves :loves

xoooooooooo