Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by happyrain »

i like to collect pennies as a token of good luck. yesterday i found 4, i thought that was nice. i've been seeing 444 and 777 on license plates as well as being prompted by the 555 and 1111. this morning was really special because the woman from my cleaners picked out two pennies at random from a tiny box full of pennies and gave them to me. they were both very shiny and both fom 2011. pretty cool huh :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Happyrain,
It sounds like you had a very good day...angel and people-wise. :sunflower:
I have a penny sitting on my window sill...it makes me smile when I see it as it was one of those angel moments from a trip home. We don't see many of them here... well none, unless it is one of mine since they don't use 1 cent pieces here but the angels have a way of getting their attentions across all the same.
I've been seeing lots and lots of 555. Trying to be open and accepting of change... (not my strong suite but I'm learning...slowly very slowly. ;) ) I honestly think the positive affirmations we have been talking about in the health forum have been helping...

I have been receiving prompts of every description for a week now. I always have many prompts but this is like crazy kind of seeing them...For instance just now I see Mathew's 33 and I felt him in meditation a little while ago. It was one of those sessions where I felt a bit disjointed and had difficulty settling down. But when I finally did it seemed I was being worked on...I felt a pressure expanding in my head. I had been suspecting for a month now that there was an infection or something in my sinuses..but there was no discomfort whatsoever so figured I was wrong...But that was where the pressure was centered and I am breathing so clearly now. I had forgotten what it is like to breath so clearly through my nose. :D

:loves Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi sandy =)
thank you for your response
i'm glad you're breathing through your nose again. i can only imagine the peace you felt as you inhaled and a rush of cool air streamed through your passageways. i am really happy to read of your experience- from your penny appreciation to the intensity of your time prompts, your post really made me smile. i think you're doing just fine and the angels are smiling upon you just because you are who you are.

i had another really unique experience following my 2011 pennies. i am glad you're the one i'd be responding back to and sharing this with. this morning i found two shiny dimes at the top shelf in my closet. they were both in excellent condition and oddly enough both from the year 2011. that's the 2nd day in a row and in my closet of all places !
when i came here i noticed the 44440 views and smiled because jessica and i have had a special experience with 4's today as well.
happy breathing :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Happy rain, I am smiling now because just as soon as I talked about all these prompts today I have had zip. But I am feeling the presence of our "friends" slipping past, probably wondering when I was finally going to get to work today.
But isn't it nice to find tokens that help to remind us of the enormity of life around us? There's so much to see and experience both seen and often unseen. When we slow down a bit and reflect, truly absorbing life around us, it is then that we are ever more able to appreciate the depth and "layers" of creation. I have recently been taking morning walks, at first mostly for my health but I have discovered they are helping my spiritual self as well...this walking along at a comfortable "clip," contemplating concepts given and items within that need sorting, under the open sky while being serenaded by magpies wanting a hand out. It doesn't get any better then that, on a chilly Australian morning... LOL
I must say at the very least it does make for an interesting meditative exercise. :D
Still breathing clearly...life is good! :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

Story time. Today my dad's car had some sort of computer malfunction right before we entered the driveway coming home. This was the absolute best time for this to occur. It did not happen while we were on the road, stranding us. Our trip was long enough that this happened when it did. Since it occurred at this point in time, it will not be an accident-causing issue tomorrow (assuming it would not malfunction when leaving the driveway). We were only lucky because we went to a shaved ice place right after getting ice cream. Who would normally do that? At first I thought a midwayer's electrical manipulation could be the cause of it, but it would not be a simple prompt, the car stopped working. If they actually had a hand in it, then an unrelated problem may be found when the car is looked at. Either way of looking at it, it seems like we are in good hands.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad you were in those good hands with "someone" looking out for you and your family. This could have easily been a disaster had it occurred at another time.

Yum!... ice cream and shaved ice. :mrgreen: Well, if you think about it, ice cream sort of makes you thirsty. Was it a hot day? (every days a good day for ice cream! :bana: )
Hugs,
Sandy
overmind

Post by overmind »

I actually got a malted milkshake, but didn't feel up to shaved ice (I was a little carsick for some reason). There is this great place close by with 100 flavors for shaved ice. It's amazing.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I get carsick pretty easy especially in the back seat of the car...bleah :pale: I must be careful to look straight ahead and not out the side windows. As you can imagine, it makes for a pretty boring long trip. :roll:
But on a hot day is there anything better then flavoured shaved ice? ..so many choices :scratch: I would still be there trying to make up my mind. :mrgreen:
XXSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello All.
I've had an amazing past couple of days. I've been catching 1:11 and 11:11 often. There are other signals too but last Saturday was really awesome. Currently, I'm a car salesman and the story I want to share took place during work. Each salesman has a quota of 9 units a month. 9 is not a number to feel good about. 13-14 is a starting point. With that said I am having a slow month with only 7 and a half units sold(also due to a lack of motivation at times). I actually lost a unit Saturday from a deal we made Thursday. Well later that evening a couple came to our Dealership after having spent the day researching and window shopping. They asked for a specific car and I was more then happy to oblige. Each car has a specific stock number and when I pulled the stock number out from our Computer System I was quick to notice the 1111 hidden in its tag. S131111A. I felt so good and in my head said this was a done deal. I asked Universe and Angels for help on this one too. Without having to elaborate as to the details of our demo and negotiation- to make a long story short, they ended up buying the car ! It gets better too. This will be the most commission I've made on a car yet ! And now I might qualify, because of this car, for a specific bonus as well ! Wow. What a sweet deal. I'm still really happy and thought this was one of the coolest 1111 workings I've experienced. It felt special from the moment I recognized the signal in the stock number. It felt like there was, most certainly, something acknowledging my request and in a way that seemed perfectly orchestrated influencing how everything happened- even the thoughts of my manager and the potential customers. !!! I found myself thanking God and the Angels for their help on the car drive home and ended up re-evaluating my ultimate goals and intentions with what I want from this job and how I wish to engage with everyone there. Very cool.
Take care !
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

"Very cool" indeed Eric! :D
I find your post relating to the change in, not only your circumstances for the month, but in an uplifting of your entire attitude as well, very helpful relating to something occurring in my own life! Thank you for sharing this with us. :D
I'm so happy you are doing well! :sunflower:
XX Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Thanks Sandy =) I Hope you're doing well too. I have a good feeling about that =) I Hope your family is ok and know I'm thinking about you today- Sending my Gratitude : )

<3 :loves
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

So just before I went to sleep, I was winding down, talking with my "friends" and to God, and practicing breathing in the Love, breathing out the Love; when my cell phone in the other room made it's twinkling sound to say I had a message.... I was a bit bummed that I was distracted, and got up from bed, went out to the phone, which I thought I'd put on silent for the night... When I touched the activation button it said 11:11 and it had no indication of a message.

So there was my message!!

Smile,

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:loves Love it Jean, and taking it with me into the day as I am getting ready to runs some errands!
Have a great night over there!
Love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

So it's my turn again....
This morning started out like any other, a bit late for work, so dashing on the free-way, had a bit of anxious thought of whether I would afford gas for my car or lunch for myself. Got into my desk and got busy working. Then, I had to go outside and check on something, and it's a beautiful sunny breezy day. I paused and looked up, there about 100 feet above me was a hawk, circling ever so slowly. I took a deep breath and began to enjoy the moment communing with All That Is. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone, "10:11" and I thanked my helpers for confirming my wonderful moment. I stayed for about 4 minutes I guess and went back in to work. An hour later after a meeting, I came back to my desk and there sat a bowl of take-out Chinese my co-worker had brought me. THANK YOU GOD, FOR TAKING CARE OF ME!
Have a wonderful day/night my friends, where ever in the world you may be!!

Peace!
Jean

:happy :happy

And now.... 1:11!
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Jean...that one warmed my heart. :happy ... to be part of all that is and so loved and cared for!... it's just beautiful!!! :sunflower:
... take out Chinese...YUM! :mrgreen:
((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

My dad used to always see "711"....Saturday would have been my parents 50th anniversary...I think dad sent hugs and kisses (x's and o's)!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Love it !!! :loves :loves :loves Happy Anniversary to your parents !

love Sarah xxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

That is cool Sammy! :loves Very cool, brings tears...

I've been seeing 11:11 with my kids and Phil quite a lot recently in the last 2-3 weeks.
Thalia will text me and it's 1:11, she says it's not deliberate.

Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sammy: That is so nice. I do not believe I know the feeling of prompts or 'signs' of a deceased loved one, but I can only imagine how special that would be. I have to say, I love the interpretation of the x's and o's, that is absolutely adorable! Happy would-be 50th to mom and ever-present dad!

I've been seeing 11:11 a *lot* the past few weeks as well Pet. Ha, I get those text-time prompts all the time as well, and it seems it's always from particular special people too!

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sammy that license plate is incredible!!! I have the chills! Did you show that picture to your mom? :kiss: :love Thanks so much for sharing, it is so moving!

Love to you and your mom, MIchele :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

Mom's visiting my brother right now...she'll be back Thursday and I can't wait to show it to her! :bana:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Sammy))))))))
My dad used to always see "711"....Saturday would have been my parents 50th anniversary...I think dad sent hugs and kisses (x's and o's)!
I think so too! :kiss: ... a very special hello from a very special man. :sunflower:

Sandy
siri
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by siri »

Night before last I went to bed around 9:30.. no initial dreams until I was awoken by a woman leaning over the bed and all she said was my name. It was enough to wake me.....I looked at the clock...it was 11:11. I'm wondering if it was my girlfriend who passed away 2 1/2 months ago. We have been following the progress group for the past 2 years. Am right in the middle of "the search for 11:11. I've been asking for some confirmation that she is OK.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Siri,

I've never had an experience like you just described, but perhaps it was an angel or guide visiting you? Did you get a feeling for who or what it was?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Siri that is really something, to be reading the "11:11" book, asking for a sign that she is ok, and then having that occurrence. I like to believe in signs too, and sometimes the timing is just perfect! I'm so sorry to hear your girlfriend passed away. My heart really goes out to you . . . so incredibly sad. For me, when we lose someone so close, it's just the saddest thing, and those little signs or strange happenings are what we hang on to. I hope it's helping your heart to heal -- and that it did help you to feel like she was ok!

It's nice to see you on our board -- welcome! Thank you for sharing this story.

Love to you Siri! Michele :loves