God's Body

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

God's Body

Post by Welles »

I once wrote and essay entitled God’s Nose. The opening line was, “God doesn't have a nose. Ha ha.” I then meandered through a number of ideas and ended with this paragraph. “As space and gravity are the root elements of physical existence and these elements variously expand and contract over the eons, it could be analogously hypothesized that they are very like the inhalations and exhalations of The Creator. Could it be that Paradise is just God's Nose after all? I leave that to your conjecture while I tussle with the possible need to completely rewrite this essay.”

This is the rewrite. I’m taking a class about Time and Space created by Stacey Jackson for UBIS (Urantia Book Internet School). The first paper we are studying is Paper 11 The Eternal Isle of Paradise. The ending of God’s Nose reflects my vague memory of the revelations about Paradise found in that paper. To follow this runaway train of thought you might want to give it a read. I believe the descriptions of Paradise and its functions are factual but they are merely a verbal sketch of reality and my understanding of them is sketchier yet. Here goes…

Paper 11 introduces us to Paradise, an actual location at the ‘geographical center’ of creation. It is the residence of The Creator, the origin of all spiritual energies, the goal of all ascending personalities and much more. Beyond the spiritual, it is a generator of all those energies that constitute reality. The paper talks about space reservoirs, space respiration, gravity, some seemingly mechanistic aspects that pumps energy throughout Creation as a heart might and numerous other fundamental functions. Now I don’t really understand this of course but after a half a dozen reads and days of thought I had an insight.

When “the eternal and infinite I AM achieved Deity liberation from the fetters of unqualified infinity” (God I love the grandeur of that statement) It-She-He created a body to inhabit. It is the Grand Universe. Space respiration is the breath of God. The two space reservoirs are God’s lungs. The nose is located just under Nether Paradise where both types of space flow through the transmuting regulation channels. God’s physical heart is located in the outer margins of the under surface of Nether Paradise. Universes are His extremities, galaxies His molecules and solar systems His atoms. We are made in the image of God more that we might imagine but in analogous forms rather than precise replication.

All of a sudden truisms such as ‘we are all one’ gained startling new clarity. It became simply a fact that my body is a tiny part of God’s. Now I’m going to dive into the deep end of the analogy pool. A quark is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. If solar systems are God’s atoms then worlds are His electrons. As they are life-cradles of new personalities emerging into reality to begin their paradise ascent those unique little bits of spirit are mighty like quarks. I decided to call them quirks. That’s right you are a Quirk of God. Those who have yet to discover God within think they are quirks of fate.

A PDF version of this essay can be downloaded here...

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: God's Body

Post by Sandy »

Oh I enjoyed that as I have never looked at it in this light before...and am still smiling over here with this sentence running through my mind!
That’s right you are a Quirk of God. Those who have yet to discover God within think they are quirks of fate.
Thanks Welles!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Loved it Welles..

:loves

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Welles!

It's such a great place to start -- "God doesn't have a nose." :lol: When you realize that, it helps you with the larger concept of His vastness, how if we conceive of Him as having a body just because we do, we start missing pieces of the larger picture. It's so easy to see that God doesn't have a nose . . and it leads you gently down the path to your other conclusions.

So cool! Really enjoyed this essay -- thank you for sharing! :bana: With love, Michele :sunflower: :loves :hithere