11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ivyrose,
Welcome to the message board! :hithere I enjoyed reading your first post and beginning the process of getting to know you.

You asked about a prompt number...one in particular you have been seeing. 7:47.
While I don’t know for sure what it means I can give you a few ideas... and maybe a place to start in your search for answers.
My first thought (much like George)is that it might be the number name of the Midwayer who would like to work with you. You can read more about our Midwayer friends here.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160
For instance ABC-22 is known to us humans our dear friend Chief Bzutu. But his numerical name is ABC-22 So if you broke it down into the Midwayer families ABC would be 1 of the first family, and he or she would be the 22nd Midwayer born of that family. So with that in mind...STU-47 (7 would indicate the 7th family which would be STU and 47 is the 47th Midwayer born to that family.)
Well, just a thought.

Another thing, too, when I have a strange number that I see over and over again some times it is helpful to look that page number up in my favourite spiritual book...where an answer to something I need to hear at this time can sometimes be found.

...and then another thought comes from Doreen Virtue a woman who has long been working with Angels. This is what she writes about 4s and 7s and 7s and 4s.

4's and 7's, such as 477 or 447 - The angels congratulate you and say, "Keep up the great work! You are on a roll. Keep your thoughts focused, because it's having a big and positive effect."
and...
7's and 4's, such as 774 or 744 - The angels congratulate you and say, "Keep up the great work! You are on a roll. Keep your thoughts focused, because it's having a big and positive effect."
Remember these are just “off the cuff” ideas. To discover the meaning that could be very personal for you, it is wonderful and best to get quiet in stillness or meditation and see what answers come up for you.

Anyway, it is nice to meet you Ivyrose. I hope you make this internet place your own and continue to write and post about yourself and your wonderful experiences with the number prompts and the friendly Angels and Midwayers behind them.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. This URL too is a good place to start....
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ivyrose
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by ivyrose »

Thank you very much for the guidance and blessings :) I will enjoy finding and sharing stories, and YES!! I have def been neglecting my meditation time~ but a very recent injury will allow it, I can feel it :) Talk about wake~up call!! Love and light... :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ouch! injury? I hope you are okay... and that it is nothing serious!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by Cassandra »

I was just drawn to look at the clock... It was 12:53. 1+2+5+3=11. I'm becoming aware that these prompts may be more extensive than I realized before... :idea:
~The circle answers all questions, clarifies all mysteries. Our task is in finding the proper way to apply it~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cassandra I just realized I haven't said hello to you. Welcome to the board!
Yes, there are many ways to see, feel, hear the Angels Midwayer and TA's influence in our lives. :D The trick is to sort of be alert to it. I have been walking nearly every morning for a few weeks and I find I tend to think, think, think all the time on these jaunts...about all kinds of things sometimes important stuff, but more often then not rather silly kinds of things. So I have lately been encouraging myself to be a little more aware and in the moment and sort of carrying on conversations with God with my steps... or praying for others expressing gratitude.. It is truly feeling pretty good with only this slight shift in awareness and of course, at first, is taking some discipline on my part but is getting a little easier to maintain unbroken communication with the distractions around....LOL sometimes the distractions though are part of the message being conveyed.
Nice to meet you Cassandra! :hithere
XX Sandy
Yosif
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Yosif »

Hi this is my first post on this website. I just joined after almost two years of experiencing this phenomena. I saw all the youtube videos I could find on the subject,but instead of answers they just raise more questions and curiosity. Since it`s my first post I`ll just shortly explain what I experience. Everything started for me with waking up from a bad dream one night and going to the fridge to grab some water. The second I looked towards the microwave digital clock to see what time it was. It switched from 3:32 to 3:33 right when I looked at it. Just thinking about it I still get some serious goosebumps. Next few days I started seeing all those sequences and patterns on the clocks. And I am not the type of person who caries a watch or pays attention to time at all... at least I was not. The digital clock in my car was off ( battery died and I never put it back to whatever time was after I reset it ) . I started noticing 11:11 almost every time I look at it. At first I was not paying attention to it, but after couple of weeks of seeing it sometimes 3 times a day... ( because my car clock was off )... it got me interested in it. So long story short... I see those those "signs" every day all day now. When I look at my odometer on my car last two digits are always 11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99 ... so it`s 11 mile interval. I see 11:11, 10:10, 11:10 , 12:21, 12:34, 1:11, 2:22,3:33, 4:44, 5:55 every day. It`s like I`m looking at the clock only at those times. My body feels younger and my metabolism speeds up to a point where I eat 6-7 times a day just to maintain healthy weight. I`m 30 and I look no older than 22.I got into meditating and binaural beats, Chakra healing, all kinds of "conspiracy" movies which I believe to be true ( not all of it, but for the most ) ... am I seriously going bananas ? All my friends thought I`m weird, now its like twice as much. Now I think they are all the weird ones.I can`t understand their sheeple mentality. I haven`t told this to anyone except couple of really close and good friends, whom I know wont judge and make a laugh out of it. My sleep pattern has changed to a point I sleep 4-6 hours every day... even now the only reason I`m here and I`m writing this to the world and people who read this forum is because I went to sleep at 12pm and I woke up... look at my phone to see what time is it ... and it was 1:11... thats why I`m here. Not knowing what to expect, my life is taking crazy turns. I know for some reason I don`t have the cravings for money anymore. I feel like this whole cycle is doomed. The money machine is enslaving us all and it`s not giving back what you put in it.... it`s not like im gonna stop working.. I have bills to pay, but belongings and stuff don`t bring me happiness or excitement. I wen`t out today and just walked in the small forest behind the house which I live in... I grabbed a towel with me and I lay down under the sun... listening to the crickets and the birds singing and I felt peace. I felt good. Not sure whats happening to me. Thanks for reading my crazy story. Let me know what you folks think. Positive vibrations ! All is One and One is All !
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Yosif, and welcome to our Message Board!
This 1111 phenomenon is based in waking up our inner selves to the purpose of our being here: growing and learning as spiritual children in a physical existence. We all shared your initial surprise when we too realized the number sequences were not random, but somehow meaningful. And of course as we are all different, so our "prompts" from the Helpers come for different reasons or in different ways. There is a forum of frequently asked questions that may help you find out more and answer some of your own questions. But feel free to post and discover your path with us, as we all figure these things out together.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Peace!!

Jean

:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome Yosif,

You will find all you need on this MB

God bless...
George
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

A warm welcome Yousif, enjoyed your introduction...

all the best..

:loves
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Yosif,
I too found myself nodding with some shared experiences as I read your post. It sounds as if you are finding that peace that manifests in various proportions as we turn our eyes inward where true soul knowledge exists. It feels wonderful doesn't it?...and can sometimes pull us away from what others look upon as normal and to be expected. But from my limited experience, it is all helpful, even the not so good stuff. As our lives unfold in so many infinite ways this amounts to vast experience and lessons that we take with us into the next realm.
I hope you will continue posting and sharing what you observe...your thoughts and how the 11:11 and other prompts move your life.
It is nice to have you join this little family of "do gooders."
Welcome Yosif!
love,
Sandy
Jennifer Lynch
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Jennifer Lynch »

Once an energy has been made obvious to us, it it not necessary to keep revisiting the energy. 11:11 is a communication gateway or portal but
there are many. I noticed 444 an awful lot when I had just lost my ex-husband and mother and I took it as a sign that the angels were around me.
Recently I have been noticing 333 - the angels are around us all the time, these numbers are a part of our awakening. We are being guided to
see the bigger picture (the Universe has order!). If you have not seen any significant numbers for a while this does not mean the meaningful
guidance has stopped - it is merely you are preparing to learn something else. Watch out and be alert for the next change. It could well be even
more magical!
overmind

Post by overmind »

Sorry for not seeing your post sooner Jennifer, seems none of the mods noticed it for some reason. :scratch:

Welcome!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yikes! Me too! I can't believe I missed it! So sorry Jennifer...Welcome!
XXSandy
Jennifer Lynch
New Friend

Post by Jennifer Lynch »

No worries, I am an angel author and as such I work with angels. I found this forum and thought it looked
very interesting.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jennifer,
It was an angel book that first set my feet on a spiritual path. I say that and in the same breath have to recant a bit because life I suppose is made up of a lovely flow of happenings, decisions on our part etc... that contribute to every step we make as the present rolls on.

But anyway, there was a book written by Alma Daniels, Timothy Wyllie and Andrew Ramer called 'Ask Your Angels' that first inspired and helped me to begin a process that led to my own communication with angels and our midwayer friends. Books can certainly give us the much needed nudges to reach out and explore our individual relationship with a universe that is teeming with a wealth of celestial beings. I am sure your books too have affected others in a very positive way... helping them to connect to their inner self and become ever more understanding of the beautiful celestial beings that work so closely with their human charges.

(As I was washing dishes last night it dawned on me that I was probably the one who approved your post and then completely forgot to go back and say hello. :oops: I can only hope it occurred late at night and a good nights sleep and some time had passed to cause me to forget my intentions of returning the following morning. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. :D )
love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Jennifer,
So glad you've joined us. I looked you up on Amazon... it will be interesting to read your books. Welcome and thank you for your insights.

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Greg1976
New Friend

Post by Greg1976 »

Yosif wrote:Hi this is my first post on this website. I just joined after almost two years of experiencing this phenomena. I saw all the youtube videos I could find on the subject,but instead of answers they just raise more questions and curiosity. Since it`s my first post I`ll just shortly explain what I experience. Everything started for me with waking up from a bad dream one night and going to the fridge to grab some water. The second I looked towards the microwave digital clock to see what time it was. It switched from 3:32 to 3:33 right when I looked at it. Just thinking about it I still get some serious goosebumps. Next few days I started seeing all those sequences and patterns on the clocks. And I am not the type of person who caries a watch or pays attention to time at all... at least I was not. The digital clock in my car was off ( battery died and I never put it back to whatever time was after I reset it ) . I started noticing 11:11 almost every time I look at it. At first I was not paying attention to it, but after couple of weeks of seeing it sometimes 3 times a day... ( because my car clock was off )... it got me interested in it. So long story short... I see those those "signs" every day all day now. When I look at my odometer on my car last two digits are always 11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99 ... so it`s 11 mile interval. I see 11:11, 10:10, 11:10 , 12:21, 12:34, 1:11, 2:22,3:33, 4:44, 5:55 every day. It`s like I`m looking at the clock only at those times. My body feels younger and my metabolism speeds up to a point where I eat 6-7 times a day just to maintain healthy weight. I`m 30 and I look no older than 22.I got into meditating and binaural beats, Chakra healing, all kinds of "conspiracy" movies which I believe to be true ( not all of it, but for the most ) ... am I seriously going bananas ? All my friends thought I`m weird, now its like twice as much. Now I think they are all the weird ones.I can`t understand their sheeple mentality. I haven`t told this to anyone except couple of really close and good friends, whom I know wont judge and make a laugh out of it. My sleep pattern has changed to a point I sleep 4-6 hours every day... even now the only reason I`m here and I`m writing this to the world and people who read this forum is because I went to sleep at 12pm and I woke up... look at my phone to see what time is it ... and it was 1:11... thats why I`m here. Not knowing what to expect, my life is taking crazy turns. I know for some reason I don`t have the cravings for money anymore. I feel like this whole cycle is doomed. The money machine is enslaving us all and it`s not giving back what you put in it.... it`s not like im gonna stop working.. I have bills to pay, but belongings and stuff don`t bring me happiness or excitement. I wen`t out today and just walked in the small forest behind the house which I live in... I grabbed a towel with me and I lay down under the sun... listening to the crickets and the birds singing and I felt peace. I felt good. Not sure whats happening to me. Thanks for reading my crazy story. Let me know what you folks think. Positive vibrations ! All is One and One is All !
Wow I am going through exactly the same thing as you are Yosif. As I read this I decided to reply and looked at the time on my pc and it was 11:22. I see all the numbers you mentioned and others in the forum. Latest is the double digits. For example 11:22,11:44, 21:44, 11:33, 21:11. The ones that I am curious about just like others here are the times 07:47 and 09:11 or 19:47 and 21:11. Am also starting to feel a bit insane and like you have only told a few people about the stuff that is happening. If you still going through this I'd like to maybe talk sometime to hear how you are doing since the time of your post on this forum.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Greg!
Welcome to you and all your bring with you...your thoughts experiences that will add their own little "special touch" to this friendly place on the internet. It is a pleasure to meet you!
love,
Sandy
Desideratum
Busy Bee

Post by Desideratum »

I had an experience with this sequence yesterday, thought I would post it here since this thread is about number sequences. I was practicing creating intentions, things I would like to see manifested, that kind of thing, and the number 444 came to me. So I intended to see that number. I was thinking that it would be on a license plate or something. But I received a text on my phone, which I checked in a couple minutes. When I looked at the phone, the current time was 4:44.

Coincidence? Maybe, but it was interesting and I noticed it for sure. I read on the first page of this thread that 444 means the angels are surrounding you, don't worry because their help is nearby. Are there other interpretations of the 444 sequence? Or is this too coincidental to be thinking about?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Desideratum,
I enjoyed hearing about your latest prompt, 444. This one is one of my favourites as I often feel love when it arrives.
There may very well be other interpretations of the 444 and that is great... These prompts number meanings in a way are something you yourself can determine as you except this meaning, someone else's meaning or another of your own making. Often times then your angels and Midwayers will prompt you using your choice as a meaning when the time is appropriate. Some people have actually described using this as a rudimentary form of communication.
This message for the 4's has always resonated with me and my angels use it frequently. It just takes a little more effort then on my part to take it a step further, allowing myself to become quiet for a few moments and to feel them as well. Of course, driving down the road is not a good time to loose focus and I must say I have seen a fair few 444's on license plates on the road. :) The interesting thing is, it usually corresponds with my own thinking or a need within for reassurance. For instance, I might be apprehensive about something and thinking about it... and then, voila a reminder of the power of Love in my life with the 4's. :D
Thanks for sharing!
xxSandy
Big lion
New Friend

Post by Big lion »

Hi all im new here,
can anyone tell me what these number mean for me I see all the time like several time per day all starting with 11 or ending with 11. ie. 111, 011, 211, 311, 411, etc but the most common is 911.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Big Lion,
Keeping in mind that the angels and Midwayers prompt us in ways that we find meaning in and sometimes this is quite unique among individuals...so it can be very hard to say in some instances that this means one thing or another. Often times these brilliant beings will prompt us knowing what information we gravitate towards...so they prompt accordingly. If you decide a prompt means a certain thing you can be pretty sure they will prompt you in this way in the future.

For me all those 11's you are seeing in various combinations could relate to a strong desire to communicate with you... depending on what is going on at the time in your life however can narrow down meanings for you. So whenever you get a prompt...look carefully at your thoughts and actions. You can also along side this inner examination, take a peak at Doreen Virtue's guide to number meanings. She is a very well accomplished Angel communicator and author. You can find her simple chart here... http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

This thread may also give you a bit of insight...
11:11 and other digital prompts.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

To really understand inside and out and backwards and forwards, it is lovely to practice stillness and daily meditation. The benefits are numerous and help you on every level of being.

love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Big Lion
We are here to support you and discuss our spiritual relationship with all that is around and within us. The structure of our universe and our own bodies is a wonder, and though we don't have all the answers, we are blessed with communication in all sorts of forms. Written, spoken, telepathically received, dreamt, nudged, prompted..... there are multitudes of ways those who are on the other side of the veil reach out to us to help us on our physical journey here. Know that the basics of Love, Compassion and Open-mindedness are what we ascribe to. I hope to hear more about the ways in which your enlightenment grows.

Peace,
Jean :happy
Big lion
New Friend

Post by Big lion »

thank you all for the support. 1 thing I noticed after reading more of the messages. my birthday is Dec 26 that also adds to 11. could this mean I was born to be a 11er not sure what that means lol.
I ve been trying the silent meditation but only hear a ringing.
how long should we do this meditation for 15 min?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Big Lion,
Well, let's see.... you can start out with 15 minutes if you are comfortable with this amount of time, increasing or decreasing if you are getting restless before the time is up or long for more time, but it might be easiest and with less concern over time to allow your own body to tell you when it is time to leave if you can. Truly, though, don't worry so about the length of time so much as enjoying the relaxation... the peace of stillness. Think of it as stepping out of time for a bit with beings who love you. Try not to expect anything... just allow your self to be at peace, unrushed, unhurried. Allow the Divine to come to you in what ever form He/She makes the presence known. Sound, taste, smell, feelings, sense of peace, tingles, pressure, inward joy, tears, emotions, light sound etc... As you can see there is no end to the way we can be touched by the Divine presence.

Sometimes feelings of anxiousness may arise. Explore them if you can... where they come from within you, asking your angels to assist and support you as of course, they always do. This is a good way to discover what we have buried in our subconscious... clearing these harboured emotions hurts etc... can sometimes be a little painful but it feels really good to finally acknowledge them and let them go. There is a sense of freedom that can be felt within.

We must not forget that we are learning from our end of this process, learning to meet these beings in a form where communication is possible. As individuals this can create many variables... so it is hard to say definitively, do this, do that, as who we are adds much to what we bring to the experience. It may take some time or no time at all. I do know, however, that it is worth what ever we put into it... it truly is its own reward. When I began my own friendship with our celestial siblings... it was like the window to the universe was opened and I saw our world and what is possible in colours not recognized before... (figure of speech here. sort of like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ when she walks out into the new world for the first time...) for the first time since I was a child, I felt such a sense of awe and wonder. and joy too as I realized that the world was not this drab black and white stereotype I had been taught.

Well... anyway... there's two more cents from a beginning student of these things, just like you... :) We'll get "there"! :bana:
love,
Sandy