Time prompts expand

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jennyrasico
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Time prompts expand

Post by jennyrasico »

I've been reading this site for a long time, but just recently posted for the first time. I stopped getting 11:11 a long time ago, then it went to 10:10 for a long time, now , upon asking for better communication, I am steadily getting 22s, 55s, 44s, and 53s with the slightly less frequently 33s. I get these several times a day for the last couple weeks now. I get the meanings of them, but question the 53s. My mom was born in 53, and my husband is 53. Hmmmm I am also involved in getting 2 big sustainability/ healing projects off the ground right now. One is a school/ community garden, the other a rehab.I am also a Mom of 5 w a developing homestead. And to top it off, I just started w/ George's meditations. :D moving along!

Peace and Love
Jenny :roll
11light11
Family

Re: Time prompts expand

Post by 11light11 »

Jenny,

It's so neat to hear some of your story! I'm glad to read what your experience has been like for you. I can relate -- in addition to seeing the 22s, 33s and so on, I see 53 myself! It began with 51, a year later it evolved into 52, and now the 53 is mixed with 54. ;) When these things happen I guess I look at it like there may be 'personal prompts,' too. A girlfriend of mine has the sense that the 53 is her own Guide saying hello to her, so when I see 53 I think it's about her, and I take a moment to send her some healing energies. But in the end we just guess (except for George and Sandy and a few others, who actually get an answer from that realm, when they ask questions!! :lol: So cool.) I think we can also receive personal prompts, in addition to the established Midwayer Prompts. I see my deceased grandma's birthday quite often, for instance, so I think she might pop in to say hi to me (or she's asked an angel to prompt me, or something). It's a pick me up for sure!!!

But when you say your mom was born in 53, and your husband is 53, that's so similar to how my 51, 52 and 53 prompts began. At the time, the vast majority of my clients (I'm a social worker) were 51 years old!! As they turned 52, the time-prompt also shifted, to 52! :lol: So who knows how this stuff works ! ! ! !

Would love to hear more about the 2 sustainability/healing projects you're working on! Cheers! This is exciting stuff. And a mom of 5!! You've got your hands full to be sure! :lol:

Thanks for sharing! Love to you! Michele :roll :sunflower: :kiss:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Jenny,
In your position I would request the visitor to give me his or her number
and forget the other numbers.

There you will have a start and sooner or later you'll find out who he/she is.

Keep on with the Akashic Construct and let us know, OK?

Hugs...
George.
:bigsmurf:
jennyrasico
New Friend

Post by jennyrasico »

Thanks guys :),

I did find another website about angel numbers and it all culminates in the basic and reacuring message of we are here, positive life changes are coming, and stay the course. During meditation I did ask for the name of my teacher , and Andrea came to mind. Being bad with names, I tried very hard to remember it so I could ask again later after I had developed better skills, but I quickly forgot. :? then a few days later I asked again, and having no memory of the first name, Andrea immediately popped up and I then remembered the first name was the same. So, does this mean I made up the same name twice, or I got a bump in an awesome direction?

And thanks George, I'll give it a try !

Love and Peace,
Jenny
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

You're doing good, Jenny,

Andrea is a Primary Midwayer belonging with the Australian 11:11 emergency Platoon, then in 2001 with the 11:11 Progress Group.

I gave her that name and she now uses it.

She received an extra (lower) mind endowment to talk with humans directly.

Let her talk and record what she says, OK.

Hugs...
George.
jennyrasico
New Friend

Post by jennyrasico »

Wow! Thanks George! I've been working on the second part of the meditation, and except for being attacked by my 2 youngest ( ages 2 & 4) during meditation, it's been going very well! There ARE some outside noises the DEFINITELY interrupt alpha!! Lol!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Heehee!
Suspended animation for the little ones will do.
Levitate them a few inches off the ground. :lol:
Keep on keeping on Jenny.
Cheers...
George.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome to our humble home Jenny :)

Many people have numbers they see a lot that feel pretty particular and personal to them. The meanings are endless and variable as every person and their journey is individual and unique. A lot of folks here have information and experiences to share that I hope will help and enrich you along the way, although ultimately the questions and answers lie within. Meditation is very helpful, and to me just as valuable if not moreso than prayer.. when it comes to seeking the answers within, I have found sometimes we need to focus less on asking our questions in this life and just "listen".

Meditation is also a unique and individual experience, I would say. Like anything, the information and experiences that people share can be very helpful, but there is not really an instruction manual or connect-the-dots way to go about meditation, quieting the mind, and listening within. I'd say there are certainly better and worse ways to go about it, but never a "right" and "wrong" way. Intention is the first step... you sincerely desire truth, beauty, and goodness and this already begins to set you on your way for what you seek!

I am fascinated with the thought of the projects you are having a hand in. The garden and the rehab, both beautiful and meaningful in their own rights, and I can already sense you have a wonderful caring heart. I'm with Michele: would love to hear more about these!!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe