11:11 Dreams and Relatiosnhips

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dalbanese3
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

11:11 Dreams and Relatiosnhips

Post by dalbanese3 »

Hi guys, this is my very first posting and I guess I’m just looking for some feedback on a particular troubling incident in my life involving 11:11. Its kind of short story, but to start out with a I met this girl… We were both at very bad stages in our lives and going through ha lot of hard things. It was the worst place I have ever been and she was borderline suicidal she later told me. Our relationship progressed and the strangest thing started to happen, I started to see 11:11 everywhere. I would see it on the clock, I would see it on my cars odometer, which only should occur once every 2 weeks and it happened to come up after every time we met. 11:11 was everywhere. At this time it felt like we were healing each other and we were both certain god had brought us together. Never in my entire life has anything ever felt so emotionally, physically, or biblically correct In my life. There was only one problem and that was the her father would never allow me to see her. He was a very overprotective man and I could only see her at school… We had to ask permission for me to take her to Wendy’s to meet my mom. The day she met my mom was like Heaven on earth, it was a joy and peacefulness I have never experienced. We saw 11:11 twice, without planning or anything. On the way to Wendy’s we saw it on my clock (which was an hr behind at the time) and on my odometer which was the 111 and 1 tenth of a mile (111.1). She hugged my mom and I felt like I was literally in heaven, I just cried tears of happiness and kept hugging her, I have never seen her, myself or my mom so happy.
Now jumping a little farther ahead in the story this girl started to have dreams a bout me. Her first dream was the day that we met and said she had a dream where she had a feeling she was being led by god out of the dark. She then came to a box and there was a bright beem of light and I was in the box. She had a dream where she was trying to dial a phone number, but she couldn’t get through to the other end. She had no idea what the number was and she told me the number…..It was my MOMS PHONE NUMBER. The weirdest part is that my mom had a dream the same night she was trying to answer her phone and she couldn’t. She then had another dream where we were living together and I told her to invite someone and she said I told her a number. The number was my DADS PHONE NUMBER….she didn’t believe me so I made her call it. Her final and most convincing dream was a dream where we got married, and she dreamt a date August 12, 2018 and everything. She has dreams like this all the time and they always come true……So now 3 Months later we are broken up over a huge fight over her dad. He still was not allowing me to see her after being together for 5 months. She was back with her ex boyfriend 2 weeks after we broke up and now is apparently engaged. I am pretty much completely a mess and don’t know what to think…months before she KNEW we weren’t going to be together when college started ( we go to the same college). I now have to walk the halls seeing someone I am so very much in love with, trying to convince myself that I’m not, knowing she is back with her ex who cheated on her 6 times and caused her harm herself and have no self esteem. I really don’t know…
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 Dreams and Relatiosnhips

Post by overmind »

Hi Dalbanese3, welcome to the board!

Every so often, there is a post that I am compelled to reply to, but don't really know the best way to respond. It is clear that time prompts have been given to you from the midwayers (and the dreams could be from your guardian seraphim, although there are several possible sources), but I cannot solve the problem you are dealing with. I can only wonder how the father feels about this other boyfriend if he was unable to like you. I can only advise that you remain close by in case this woman goes through more problems and requires help.

Also, you may want to edit your post. I suggest sticking "The weirdest part is that my mom had a dream the same night she was trying to answer her phone and she couldn’t." in parentheses. Your mother becomes the new subject in the next sentence, but you are actually referring to your girlfriend as "she". It just really tripped me up. If it is too late for you to edit, I can do this for you (unless you don't really care). I suppose I am thinking more about the readers in this case.

Feel free to ask questions, but it is also good to look at the FAQs (http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9).
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome dailbanese... that is an amazing story, especially with those phone numbers...

I tend to dream the same about people and the future prerty much all the time, just keep your feelings open with her, continue to be friends and perhaps things will turn out well for you both.. I hope it works out as i see you are both very much connnected..

With Love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
dalbanese3
New Friend

Post by dalbanese3 »

Overmind, thank you for your response and I understand your meaning for editing what my mother said in the context of how it was written. Normally any time I would write a post I would make sure everything was grammatically correct, but I honestly wrote this in kind of distraught confused mood. I also feel as though I have left out some details. Detail number one is that I am a 19 year old kid. I am fully aware from the emotional stand point that this situation is incredibly normal. I understand that more often than not it happens where a break up occurs when you are very young and you feel like the world is over. I would say that emotionally I am doing much better, but it is in my nature to sometimes dwell on things that don’t make sense or intrigue enough. I just can’t rap my brain around the fact that everything she dreamt and or predicted came true. She predicted we wouldn’t be together. She didn’t like to talk about her dreams because it scared her, I just have a feeling there was so much more. Another detail is when we broke up I said some very awful things. Things that you should never say, but I almost felt like there was no control when I said them. It was as if I was being guided by some other force, maybe it was because I was so angry, but it was just very upsetting. I had a dream a short while before we broke up where I was at work and it was the most vivid dream ever. She (the girl, sorry I’m just reframing from using names) came to see me and it was so vivid that I literally felt as though I was at work and in that very second I realized that I had the day off, it was if my conscious mind knew that. I was thinking “why am I at work?...I don’t have to work today”. Then she grabbed my hand and guided me up front toward the cash registers, everything was very bright. It was definitely a heavenly bright light. We then came closer to the cash registers and I saw people with halos above their heads. I don’t know if it’s just my own personal images getting mixed into the dream, like in art or cartoons obviously angels are depicted with halos. I don’t know if they were angels, I don’t know if they were anything and or if it was just a part of the dream, I don’t know. We then move past the cash registers and as we approach the doors I can see that it is complete, absolute darkness. Only I walk out the doors and I see her father outside of them. He looks very upset, but the next thing I knew we embraced somehow and he had the biggest smile on his face. It’s hard for me to remember, but I think we then walked back into the light together. Then, immediately the dream ended. I think I just needed to share all this or write it down to get it out of my head. There were other random bizarre things she would do too, she dreamt the winning lottery numbers one time. When she had the dream we got married she wrote down the date, her first name and my last name together, and wedding was circled. She wrote down the winning lottery numbers in her sleep in the same fashion. She would wake up and her notebook would be next to her. I really don’t know, it’s one of those things you don’t believe until it happens to YOU.
overmind

Post by overmind »

I can understand the various emotions at that age, I first joined the message board when I was 21. It's very easy to say/write something you will regret later, so at this point I am more self-conscious about what I do and how it will effect people. If there was a particular time where mistakes were normal, it would be the time spent on this planet. It's just part of the growing process (assuming lessons are being learned).
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi dalbanese

welcome =)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome dalbanese3
Something you said sort of stuck in my mind...It was the far distant wedding date your former girlfriend dreamed of before the break up. To me it is a reminder that none of life's happenings are set in stone and ever day is new and fresh and filled with all kinds of possibilities. You both came into each others life and helped heal deep hurts... what a blessing to experience this, to be a part of healing. I think that time will tell as to whether a future together unfolds for the two of you but you can enlarge your happiness and expand the possibilities by diving into life with no regrets...to live each day to the fullest in ways that nurtures your own potentials on every level... because a peaceful you contributes so much to those around you. It is like a circle that flows over and over again through you and others you touch and then back to you again. In this way you bless others and are blessed as well. And who really knows, in a few months or a few years you may very well find yourself in the arms of this lovely young woman or you may find joy and happiness with another. Life can feel harsh at times but it also leads us unfailingly to moments of insight that inspire us long after we have passed through the veil of this mortal existence. I hope in this case you find a peaceful path through this confused time and that the young woman you spoke of so lovingly too finds well being and safety as life progresses.

You see, the 1111's serve to remind us that we are not alone and that we are understood by beings who too live on this world and share in its triumphs and pain. They love and nudge us ever closer to our Higher Self, our God within, where lasting peace, love and Truth can always be found.
I hope everything turns out for you in the very best of ways.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Welcome, dalbanese3! Thank you for sharing and I hope you really enjoy exploring this board, which is filled with friendly people and interesting information. Peace to you! Michele :kiss: :hithere
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey Sandy prise those mits off that keyboard lol.. And get to vacationing.. :P :roll

Joking.. what you wrote above was very beautiful..

Much love :loves

Sarah x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Thank you for sharing and welcome, dalbanese3! Our Sandy is such a helpful person! We all are working towards a spiritually aware life, and outside opinions based in love can be just what is needed sometimes! I have come here many times with confusion or angst on my mind, and been able to vent or to question. We all need it. And this could literally be the safest place to do this.

Dreams. A platform to the other side of the veil. I too experience powerful or lucid-type dreams on occasion. I know a lot of the content can be symbolic or iconic, but there are times when I know, I feel, that the experience is an actual happening. This is when I try to be open to the possibility that a message is clearly for me to apply to my "day-side" life.
Take heart that your circumstances and relationship are all there to enrich you... the you that will continue on, and that if you approach these with love, just LOVE, you will learn what is needed. Good luck with these matters, we are thinking of you.

Peace,
Jean

:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((Sarah)))))))))
:lol: mitts withdrawn. ;)
Love you! :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

Welcome dalbanese3!
Your fascinating experiences foretell an interesting future I believe. God gives us free will to experience reality through our Thought Adjusters which can result in emotionally difficult times. It's part of maturing as the human mind becomes adult at age 25 I read somewhere. These situations will provide you growth opportunities as you deal with and overcome your adversities. Broken hearts is a common issue everyone has had to deal with. Perhaps you have a future with this girl since 2018 is 5 years away. I wouldn't dwell on it as you may miss a better person to love. But fear not! Love will find you and you will find love!
Peace
dalbanese3
New Friend

Post by dalbanese3 »

Thank you all so much for the replys. I can tell that there was meaning behind what was said and I appreciate that. Sandy - thank you very much for your input, it was greatly appreciated. I was just looking for some general feedback on some various events in my life that did mot make all that much Sense to me and you went above and beyond. Thank you again.