Reference to MJ from Teacher Prolotheos

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Reference to MJ from Teacher Prolotheos

Post by Welles »

I was interested to find a mention of Monjoronson in a recent 11:11 Progress Group Message from Teacher Prolotheos (my favorite :hithere ).

http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/mes ... -rebellion

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: Reference to MJ from Teacher Prolotheos

Post by Sandy »

Wow, it's been awhile since there has been activity in this forum, eh? It's interesting we don't talk about MJ all that much and neither do our Teachers. It would be lovely to be around when he gets here. But I am not holding my breath as there's lots for all of us to do in the meantime. I have great hope in the eventual lightening of our world! MJ or not we are gonna make it happen and turn this world's setbacks into blessings! ;) :D
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote:I have great hope in the eventual lightening of our world! MJ or not we are gonna make it happen and turn this world's setbacks into blessings! ;) :D

Dern tootin' :!:

Welles

(What does that mean? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20tootin' ) :?:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
((((((((((((Welles)))))))))))
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Just a thought: When truly connecting with the teachings and communications given us, I feel it is as though our dear Monjoronson is already here. In intention alone, if nothing else... as I feel it is such a positive plan and so overwhelmingly needed, that I agree in this moment of time, this ONLY moment we all live in, it is now. I feel the Love of the Father in him, and all of us, as we strive to exemplify the fruits in our daily lives. I anticipate it so much that I feel it is already fact. Bring Love into our hearts and minds now. Bring the Kingdom of God into our lives now. This will speed the heels of the angels and hasten this much needed redemption into being.

No need to wonder when... I was myself duped into thinking a fictional story about this event could be true, just a few months ago. Then I realized that I don't need an event. All of this is already happening and there is no surprise. No herald's fanfare, just as when Christ was born into human form... in a lowly stable under dark of night.

Just as the prompts our unseen friends give us, become comfortable nudges in our daily lives; so too can the discipline of reaching in to our connection with the Divine help further the work here before us.

God bless,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jean,
You wrote...
When truly connecting with the teachings and communications given us, I feel it is as though our dear Monjoronson is already here. In intention alone, if nothing else... as I feel it is such a positive plan and so overwhelmingly needed, that I agree in this moment of time, this ONLY moment we all live in, it is now. I feel the Love of the Father in him, and all of us, as we strive to exemplify the fruits in our daily lives. I anticipate it so much that I feel it is already fact. Bring Love into our hearts and minds now. Bring the Kingdom of God into our lives now. This will speed the heels of the angels and hasten this much needed redemption into being
As I read this I thought to myself..."OH yes! so true!" This is it... a recipe for success, a ripening of the correcting time." Your words fill me with a great sense of purpose... something akin to each and every person on this planet as we are all responsible and all of us creating the beautiful shift.
Just as the prompts our unseen friends give us, become comfortable nudges in our daily lives; so too can the discipline of reaching in to our connection with the Divine help further the work here before us.
:cheers: You know, it's actually pretty simple when we get right down to it isn't it? :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Krystalshard wrote:Just as the prompts our unseen friends give us, become comfortable nudges in our daily lives; so too can the discipline of reaching in to our connection with the Divine help further the work here before us.

Dern tootin' :!: :lol:

Welles
*<;o)
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

Hi All,

The return of the Christ has been misunderstood by most Christians over the ages. We know that everything is consciousness and that the return of the Christ consciousness is evidence of the Spirit presence of our Creator Son within us. That is what Christ meant when he said that some among you will not die before I return. They were expecting a literal return of the Christ in the flesh, yet his return was an awakening. An awakening of remembrance that the Christ consciousness or the presence of the Christ resided within them. Thus when certain ones of the first century discerned this they realized that Christ had returned within them. They were not separate from the Christ that they were because they were of the body of Christ. Before they died Christ had indeed returned within their own hearts. They became the hands and feet of God.

I cannot discount the eventual fleshly presence of Monjoronson on our world. When he arrives is anyone's guess, yet his greatest work is done in our hearts by the force of his spirit presence just as the Christ does his greatest work within us by the force of his spirit presence. The main objective of Monjoronson is to remove from us judgments that reside within our own hearts so that the Kingdom of God's love will be born within our hearts. If we have a judgment against anyone those judgments will come to the fore by the power of his spirit presence. When we finally recognize what is happening we will let go all of our judgments against ourselves and against others. Once we rid ourselves of these judgments you can say that we become the hands and feet of Monjoronson. Monjoronson has indeed already come in the flesh through us. Just as the Christ was born in the hearts of our first century brethren so Monjoronson is born in our hearts and because of us he now, through us, walks in the flesh.

I send my love to you all.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Excellent point of view, PaulC!

Welles