Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

I was reminded that I do see x:13 as a prompt (3:13 AM, just before a late bedtime). :o

:flower: So, this morning, I hurried to the computer to see if (half square root of Pi)/2 or square root of 2 are clues. If so, I didn't see any significance. But another design appeared as I searched: rPi Telomere.

:scratch: An unusal title but it seemed appropriate when assigned. And the 10:10 AM prompt just now hints that I should keep it, perhaps learning later why that title is appropriate.

After further contemplation, this helps explain the title:
"In geometric associations of squared circles, a telomere may be necessary to encompass the infinity of those associations."

Rod ... :bike: ...
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunny: Contemplation of infinity via this rPi Telomere design provided the necessary insight:

These associations of squared circles (and the "impossible" squared circle itself), with the visual inspiration of this colorful geometry, further reveal the mystery of the still unfolding integration of heaven and earth in our local universe of Nebadon:

:sunflower: From the designs in the PDF file (rPi Telomere, rPi Telomeres):

"In geometric associations of squared circles, a telomere may be necessary to encompass the infinity of those associations … and two telomeres if infinity is linear."

"Since antiquity, the square represents the physical body, the circle the soul, in man’s instinctive quest to harmonize the physical and the spiritual."

Rod
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hey all, not to hijack the direction this thread has gone, but referring back to Shield's post... "specter" is based on the latin word for "appearance" so yes, you used it correctly for the sake of its root meaning! See? Underlying understanding not yet understood by us, the voice of Those Who Would Be Heard!

Just a little boost for ya there, Shield.
:loves
Love,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: New design added to the PDF file (confirmation of the "T" prompt).

:farao: "At precisely 4:33 AM, Lone Star Tee is served
to the graduating initiates of squared circles."

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:geek: The why of 4:33:

I awoke early in the morning and decided to pursue new insight about the "T" prompt. On the way to the bathroom, I noticed the time: 4:33 AM. 8)

Several minutes later, I meandered to the kitchen for cool, liquid refreshment: diluted pomegranate juice with 7 ice cubes (not intentional - just a handful).

I glanced at the clock in the kitchen: 4:33 AM (the two clocks are not synchronized). :roll:
Insight before returning to bed: in the dark, one squared circle looks like another.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:hithere A childhood memory:

My family had moved from Connecticut to South Florida in time for me to enter the fifth grade. At the end of the school year, our teacher encouraged us to write uplifting notes in each other's personal diaries. A girl in my class, whom I had not paid much attention to all year, wrote this poem:

:study: "Little Roddy had a car; the car was painted red.
Everywhere that Roddy went, he left them ded" (sic).

:x I wasn't amused (and didn't learn to drive until age 16 and never owned a red car).

Today I am - from the online Urban Dictionary:
"Ded is when you are dead from joy, hilarity, sexiness, or other great feelings as such."

:stars: I am a bit ded these days from all of the time spent on this geometry research.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Lone Star Tee design (updated)

Perhaps, a "Roto-Rooter" for dusty neurons which cannot fathom squared circles. More of the geometry but making the design somewhat esoteric,
yet ideal for early morning meditation with stimulating tea:

"At precisely 4:33 AM, Lone Star Tee is served to the graduating initiates of squared circles." :roll:

It's been such a habit to incorporate geometric balance into the designs, that this Lone Star Tee anticipates that dusty neurons lurk within and require enlightenment with new perspective. The geometry is intriguing and stimulating but not necessarily visually appealing.

Such is the nature of a geometric Rooter. :shock:

Rod

making
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: Lone Star Tee design (updated again)

I'm now persuaded that this design is symbolism of the promise, 119:8.8.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: Lone Star Tee design (improved)

From this morning's Tee ceremony: a trinity of squared circles. :sunny:
More appropriate symbolism for the promise of 119:8.8.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Squared Circles Toy Box (new design)

"You can lead someone to the squared circles toy box,
but you cannot inspire them to believe that it exists.
Inspiration comes from within. Within what? Yes. ;)

:finger: Ready to test your faith? Reach out and open it.
You will know that you believe when you discover
the world of geometry within a squared circle.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Squared Circles Toy Box (updated design)

My unexpected 2:22 AM wakeup to work on the geometry was beneficial [3:22 as I started to type this comment]. :hithere

This updated design has the potential of separating those who focus on the designs from those who really know the geometry (and trigonometry). No problem - there's something in the squared circles toy box for everyone. :roll

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

After a quick bedtime snack (another one), I returned to the computer for no particular reason
and glanced at the clock: 4:22 AM (this is why I made a bit stop) :hithere

The 2:22, 3:22, 4:22 prompts give good evidence of one-hour increments.
Why not? A pattern is a pattern is a pattern - the midwayers know all about these!

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Who's having a party? :scratch:

After a bit stop, then a pit stop, followed by another glance at a clock: 4:44 AM
Another series of prompts this morning: 2:22, 3:33, 4:44.

I suspect that this latest geometry has something to say. 8)

Rod
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Rod!

I love those 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 days -- they feel so special!!! I had a day like that yesterday -- even the odometer agreed! :lol: :lol: -- and it was capped off with a nice 12:34! Cheers! It's always nice when geometry and our various household clocks find a happy point of agreement. ;)

Thanks for all your latest updates -- it's always so fun to catch up on your new ideas!

With love,
Michele
:sunflower:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

:scratch: I had always wondered if one prompt (or a few) would be associated with a significant geometry discovery. I should have known by their organizational title, United Midwayers of Urantia, that well-coordinated teamwork is a defining characteristic of the celestial realm. 8)

:cheers: Midwayers aficionados can appreciate the organization's acronym, UMOR ... as in "we help you more than you realize".

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Squared Circles Toy Box design (updated again)

:cheers: The Lone Star Tee design provides geometric closure for the mysterious "T" logo, and now, the horizontal dark blue line in the Toy Box design provides closure for the mysterious smoke alarm warning months ago:

This midpoint-to-midpoint line in the scalene triangle was accompanied by a false smoke alarm warning when the line was first drawn months ago. Why this line was important to the geometry had me baffled until today (no smoke alarm warning has occurred again for this line).

Rod ... :sunny:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Squared Circles Toy Box design ("new & improved")

"You can lead someone to the squared circles toy box, but you cannot inspire them to believe that it exists.
Such inspiration and vision must come from within." ;)

I noticed that the isosceles family (nested right triangles and twin trapezoids) is present and should be highlighted.
The pyramid seems to be their current project under construction. 8)

:scratch: And this continues to be the problem with the squared circles toy box:
the geometry within is limitless - how can we ever discover a solution?

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Squared Circles Toy Box design

With a few more lines added to the base, the pyramid now promotes complementary perspective:
"To square the circle, one must circle the square". :roll:

And this suggests that the design has achieved the necessary plateau ... finally. :cheers:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:lol: Arc, Arc, Arc! (humor inspired by the light blue arc, just added to the Toy Box design)

During the long days of construction, Noah and his helpers frequented the local carpenters' Plane Arc for late night refreshments. "That's it!" shouted Noah one evening. "We'll call this boat the 'Plane Arc'". 8)

:shock: Well, the part-time sign painter only knew Phonics 101 and substituted the "k". As for "Plane", they had not been invented and the animals would have refused to get on a plane boat.

Once afloat, Noah included this wisdom in the ship's log: "When you're up to your arc in animals, don't sit on the poop deck." :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:study: Re: Arc, Arc, Arc! (revised):

During the long days of construction, Noah and his helpers frequented the local carpenters' Plane Arc for late night refreshments. "That's it!" shouted Noah during boisterous deliberations one evening. We'll name this boat the 'Plane Arc'". :roll

:oops: Well, the young sign painter had just graduated from Phonics 101 and correctly substituted the "k". As for "Plane", they had not been invented - the animals would have refused to get on a plane boat, especially considering Noah's nautical necessity. Besides, they had been promised the cruise of a lifetime! And what's the point of flying when the earth is covered with water?

Having assessed the practical needs of man and beast for the long voyage, Noah soon began loading the Arc, two by two. "Are we there yet?" asked the turtles and snails as they passed the turnstile, handing their boarding passes to the agent. "Please go to your cabin - you can stroll on deck during the voyage." commanded the harried agent, reflecting the charm of an old world primate. :|

:finger: Noah was determined that the animals would have a pleasant voyage and not think that repopulating the earth was the primary entertainment venue. Therefore, all of the animals were encouraged to stroll on deck several times a week to meet the crew and observe their neighbors. Daily promotion and coordination of this convivial atmosphere was exhausting for the crew, but the expected rain and wind was cleansing and refreshing for all.

However, despite the luxury accommodations below deck, Noah had not anticipated that animals would remain ... animals; their needs were often met as nature intended: whenever and wherever. And this explains why Noah was soon compelled to include this wisdom in the ship's log:
"When you're up to your arc in animals, don't sit on the poop deck." :roll:

Postscript:

:scratch: I was very curious how this humor flowed from a simple geometric arc. Upon awakening the next morning, I retraced my internet wandering just before the inspiration emerged: I had been studying images of the Burning Man 2013 festival in Nevada, trying to experience the festival belatedly and vicariously. This intensity of concentration and the graphic detail displayed on that web page primed the creativity pump - the poop deck soon appeared on the imaginary nautical horizon.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I'm smiling from ear to ear after viewing Arthur's photos in misc. and now your posting here today, Rod. A phase just came to mind, " Life is good! :bana: Thank you for the chuckle today. :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Scalene Coda (new design)

A geometric coda for this unique scalene triangle that squares the circle.
[coda - "something that serves to round out, conclude, or summarize"]

Postscript to the Noah humor:

:study: The young sign painter was soon teased about his substitution of "k" for "c". Although short on experience with letters, he had an abundance of wit and effectively squelched the teasing with a playful response: "I may repaint the sign in the shape and colors of a rainbow, a royal arc. When I do, you're welcome to wait behind me as I complete my masterpiece and admire my arc!". :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Scalene Coda (updated)

The greater purpose of these designs is to show that so much geometry exists in a squared circle that "squaring the circle" and proving the square seems possible. In fact, every time I revisit the geometry, searching for a solution to this Greek challenge, I simply discover more geometry!

Could it be that a perfectly squared circle opens a portal to the mind where infinity may be glimpsed ... or at least imagined? :stars:

Rod ... :bike: ... :sunny:

Postscript:

:scratch: Contemplating whether or not I should have mentioned the x:46 prompts that have appeared recently with unsettling frequency (x:46 is a personal prompt that I've long associated with "plateau achieved - archive materials and take a break"), I decided that this was not significant information.

I leaned back in my chair at the computer, thinking "Ï really need to take a break and refresh my neurons", then glanced at the clock: 8:46 AM :hithere
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:lol: The entertainment never stops ...

When I typed the sentence about refreshing my neurons, I was also thinking that my eyes were feeling the strain of long hours at the computer, perfecting the geometry and fine tuning the designs. Apparently, I pressed several keys in sequence to cause two dots to appear above the letter "I".

So, the capital letter "I" has eyes! Who knew? :cheers:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Tee-Squares (new design)
"Sanitas cyclometricus in situ."

I reached into the Squared Circles Toy Box one more time to convince myself that it was bottomless. :cheers:
I didn't prove anything but enjoyed the cyclometricus ... of course, at my computer "in situ". :roll:

Rod