i'm new here

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
aquiton
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

i'm new here

Post by aquiton »

good morning all, i am new here but not new to the 1111phenomenon. for several years i have seen 1111 countless times and subsequently other recurring numbers have infected me 555, 1234, 747, 111. i never told anyone about this until my sister said that she had been seeing 1111 for some time, she is a loving and deeply spiritual person. looking forward to corresponding with anyone and everyone.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: i'm new here

Post by nasra1996 »

A warm welcome to you, Aquiton..

Peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Aquiton,
It's nice to meet you! And isn't it great that your sister is also seeing 11:11 too! It's a real blessing to have someone to share your experiences with.
Please jump in anywhere you wish and post your thoughts, experiences or questions. You will find we are a friendly and easy going group of people here.
Welcome from me too!
xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Aquiton,
You will find an association with this community is very enlightening, and chocked full of learning opportunities. Besides, you will have access to existing threads that explore many avenues of spiritual awakening. It can be quite exciting sometimes, very friendly as Sandy said, and of course, thought provoking. ;)
We are glad you are here. We would love to hear your story, and hope you share new insights with us when you've been blessed with them.

Love,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson