Question about codes, prompts, and communicating

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Question about codes, prompts, and communicating

Post by Nikki88 »

Hello everyone :hithere

My question is about the “It’s a numbers game” post and the suggestion of making a code for those of us that haven’t had much success with meditation. I decided that before I undertake the task of making a code that I should ask the midwayer that visits me for permission first since in the past when I have tried this it hasn’t worked for me probably due to personal reasons. I asked for a certain prompt to see if my friend was ok with the idea and instead I got an 11:12 prompt :? which has me just as confused as always. I had a fairly turbulent past couple of years so it may well be that I have missed my opportunity to be of any use to the midwayers and now the prompts are just a friendly hello but I’m not 100% sure. What else could a midwayer want from me if they aren’t into my silly attempts at communicating?

P.S. I’m a little bummed that I can’t communicate or be useful in some way :( . I feel like im just sitting around twiddling my thumbs and I’m not really sure what my invisible friend wants me to do if anything at all.

Any ideas or suggestions would be most helpful because im out of ideas :lol:

Lots of love :loves

Nikki
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Question about codes, prompts, and communicating

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nikki.
I just re read the transmit you mentioned “Its a numbers Game” http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22181
you wrote:
I decided that before I undertake the task of making a code that I should ask the midwayer that visits me for permission first since in the past when I have tried this it hasn’t worked for me probably due to personal reasons. I asked for a certain prompt to see if my friend was ok with the idea and instead I got an 11:12 prompt
Well, as I see it, that is a response, If not a confusing one. :) George gets these all the time too... and even slow poke Sandy gets them from time to time.
George long ago was told this was what they were meaning for him when he saw 11:12.
11:12 means you were still breathing, and doing something, so we "stuffed" some info into your mind, and it will pop up when needed. Basically it's a courtesy call and warning you now have "got" something you cannot "get at" for some time.
I do sometimes feel just as you do as you posted this...and there are days and weeks like this for all of us. We are, after all, humans learning from beings who are much older and experienced in the ways of the universe than we are. I think it is a very encouraging prompt for you though, along with what your intentions were when you put your thoughts to them. Think about it for a moment... "you are living, breathing and doing something"... You are doing something! :) They do not see you as useless at all, quite the opposite...so much so that they gave you some “helpful information" that will turn up at the appropriate time..
You see, sweetie, all they want from you is your participation in what ever way you can. It doesn’t have to be earth shattering, eye opening or "goose bumpy"! In fact, sometimes you work in far more productive ways by simply demonstrating love, patience, acceptance, compassion etc... all of the things that come to mind when I think of you. They are not looking for people to be communicating gurus with them...they are looking for people who will now or in the future lean to and rely on Love.

Your past, Nikki, is just that...in the past as is mine and believe me, it is not always something I wish to dwell on. The Midwayers are interested right now is you as you are today...this minute. That is the only thing that is real. They simply Love you as you are and they are given information as needed by someone who knows you far greater then they can...your TA and your angels. So you see, you are completely surrounded by beings who only want the best for you... that is your spiritual growth and sometimes that growth comes from those very things we think will drive them and love away from us...those turbulent times and thoughts are never what we long for or even appreciate but they do teach us and strengthen us in funny little ways if we can get through them.

And you are not with out real spirit led skills! You have always given back...when you are on the board and you pray for healing for others you are giving back...and that is beyond price and you do this with an ease and grace that flows from you.. Please see this rare and beautiful quality innate within you. It teaches me. It inspires me in its gentleness and it allows the Midwayers to embrace you all the more. It is just you simply do not see your beautiful qualities that they do. So there is no way they would turn down the chance to communicate with you in any way shape or form. You must accept it, though, and I know you think you are but perhaps it is your lack of faith "in you" that is holding you back a little in what you wish to do...sort of the idea that they wouldn’t want to be friends with you or that you have nothing to offer. You must love yourself at least a little, sweetie, and try to see what we all see when you look in the mirror. You are one of the most precious people I have ever met! (Well, you know what I mean.. we haven’t met in person...but your energy goes before you and those of us who feel it recognize it’s warmth.)

I also want to say that sometimes our lives are so busy in the physical... meaning sometimes we are going to school, working three jobs, raising kids, taking care of family or dealing with severe emotional problems that make it difficult at certain times in our lives to find the time to openly pursue what we would like...working/communicating with Midwayers because it is a daily effort needed to strengthen those needed spirit muscles sometimes. But they never forget and will certainly be knocking at the door when the time is right. That doesn’t mean pursuing a spiritual life should ever be placed on a back burner. Getting to know our God Particle within is an ongoing and wonderful journey. Learning to quiet the mind, relax the body in the physical and mental even for a few minutes, is very healthy and has benefits in all areas of life. But this is your journey Nikki and only you can decide what is best for you. It will all work out in the end...you’ll see! just do what you do so well... pray for those in need...be kind and loving...These are things you can do standing on your head and they are gifts and talents worth more than pure gold and some day soon you will realize this...

Anyway just want to say that you really did get what you asked for...Midwayer acceptance. You got this long ago. You are already working with them and they love you dearly as do we all! :kiss:
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Dear Nikki88,

Long ago the Midwayers and I agreed on MANY prompts, but there was a distinct set of three prompts amongst these:

11:10 -- we want to talk with you, so get ready

11:11 -- hello

11:12 -- It's a done deal (what you need to know has already been 'put into your mind'.

I suggest you're ready to put your personal code together -- perhaps write it out and put it on the refrigerator.

Hugs...
George.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Nikki88 »

Hi Sandy :hithere ,

Thanks for the response!

“You must accept it, though, and I know you think you are but perhaps it is your lack of faith "in you" that is holding you back a little in what you wish to do...sort of the idea that they wouldn’t want to be friends with you or that you have nothing to offer. You must love yourself at least a little”

- I do lack faith in myself I have for a long time probably stemming from experiences I had early in life. I struggled with a learning disability which never goes away so I still struggle and I’ve always been slower than my peers so it took its toll on my self confidence which I still have yet to reconcile. As for loving myself I struggle with that part too since I have some huge regrets that I haven’t figured out how to forgive myself for yet.

“I also want to say that sometimes our lives are so busy in the physical... meaning sometimes we are going to school, working three jobs, raising kids, taking care of family or dealing with severe emotional problems that make it difficult at certain times in our lives to find the time to openly pursue what we would like...working/communicating with Midwayers because it is a daily effort needed to strengthen those needed spirit muscles sometimes.”

-It is a daily effort and I am guilty of not being very disciplined :lol: . I can be disciplined for awhile but the second something disrupts my routine I have a hard time getting it back again. I still haven’t figured out how to do something on a daily basis and yet still go with the flow. This is a skill I’ve wanted to master for awhile now :? .

Hi George :hithere ,

Okey dokey will do! That will be the first thing that goes up on my fridge at school when I get there.