Do u get upset when you missed the time?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Livnlrn2
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 97381
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52634

Do u get upset when you missed the time?

Post by Livnlrn2 »

Since finding this site, I do get upset when I've missed looking at the clock exactly 11:11
Does this happen to anyone else??
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Do u get upset when you missed the time?

Post by Sandy »

Hey Livnlrn,
I wouldn't say I get exactly upset...but I find I try to justify it, anyway...Like ..."I really got it as I was thinking about something spiritually deserving. :mrgreen: " ...well something like that. ;) :lol:
But the good news, you can miss it and still come out the winner...check out what George says on this thread (near the beginning.)
11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059 ....
George wrote:
Why these variations on 11:11 -- 11:10 and 11:12? Maybe your clock is out, and that might simply be it.
For me 11:11 means "Hi!", and I'm just lobbing in to see "if you are still breathing". Oh! Great! You are still breathing!

11:12 means you were still breathing, and doing something, so we "stuffed" some info into your mind, and it will pop up when needed. Basically it's a courtesy call and warning you now have "got" something you cannot "get at" for some time.

11:10 means we want to talk with you when convenient, and I usually tell him/her, not if I've done something wrong... don't wanna know. Hah! I don't know what these (11:10 and 11:12) numbers mean to others. Maybe the same.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

For me now, I am less concerned about receiving or noticing the prompts these days and more concerened about doing the divine work and will of Our Father. I try to pray more for peace in the world and do more of loving both myself and my neighbor. Our Heavenly Mother once said in a message years ago that we must hesitate no longer to become love. I just love that message and up until recently I did not really get the point of it. The point for me now is to be love and be more loving and become love each and every day. I wake up every morning with an old church song in my head and I just feel like singing it to God as a morning greeting, then I really try to understand the words and live them. The song I wake up with each morning and find myself singing has very powerful words and meanings for me:

This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be GLAD in it!

I rejoice that I do indeed have another day to try to live out the will of God. I rejoice for all the good things in my life despite the pain and suffering and sorrow that I see in so many others' around me. I am Glad in it. Glad to be alive, glad to be healthy, glad to have wonderful family and friends and glad that I have another chance to try and do good, be good and be loving of God, of my family, my friends, complete strangers you get the idea.

I used to get concerned about why I am not seeing as many prompts, what am I doing wrong, why have they paid less attention to me and so on and so forth and at the end of the day I started to realize that with that line of thinking, I was always concerned about me and myself and when focusing on the needs of myself all the time then how could I really focus on the needs of all my brothers and sisters around me? I truly believe we have to love ourselves before we can start to love others so after 8 years of prompts I am finally starting to love others first and myself last because I have learned to love myself so now I don't focus on my needs first anymore or say why me anymore and feel that my needs are satisfied and filled when I give love to others!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Awesome AJ... I loved every line of your post and could quote them all!
...but I choose this one because it was exactly what I needed to hear this morning (afternoon) ...
I truly believe we have to love ourselves before we can start to love others so after 8 years of prompts I am finally starting to love others first and myself last because I have learned to love myself so now I don't focus on my needs first anymore or say why me anymore and feel that my needs are satisfied and filled when I give love to others!
:cheers: Thank you brother!
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.