What a day!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

What a day!

Post by KurtSchluter »

Today has been an incredible day! First off, my name is Kurt and I live in Maine, USA. I was invited by overmind to check out this board as I had just registered on the Serara board after discovering that yesterday. I have been a TUB reader since 1978 or so and am on my 4th reading now. As I mentioned on the Serara board, this time around I am comprehending Part 1 much better than ever before. Then I discovered about the Teaching Mission and the adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion with the concurrent opening of the celestial circuits which explains my new awareness. So I'm busy reading transcripts and other Urantia inspired books when I get the reply from overmind on my introduction to come here. Within seconds of registering here I look up and my kitchen table clock is at 11:11!
My overall intent is to continue my learning using all the resources here and on other sites. Then I will concentrate on achieving stillness so I can contact a willing teacher. Ultimately my goal is to do the will of the Father in everything I do. It's as simple and as complex as that.
L 8)

Ps- Actually I'm kind of overwhelmed by all this! Life is so exciting!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: What a day!

Post by Welles »

Kurt,

Congratulations on having one of those days which positively sparkle as your spiritual goals are reinforced. They're exquisite!

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Kurt!
I enjoyed you first post and could feel your spiritual excitement way over here in New South Wales Australia. :D Welcome to the message board!
The foreword of the Urantia Book nearly scared me off...it was so complex and my mind was not used to that kind of stretching...(It's still a little stiff to be honest ;) And then too, my first reading of Part One was slow, slow, slow as I had to look up so many words in a dictionary but I found as I continued reading it became easier and easier. ...and you've read it four times!...Well done! Isn't it interesting with each reading how bits of text jump out at you that didn't first time around?

Nice to meet you Kurt. Please make yourself at home on the board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome Kurt,

Life IS exciting when your playmates are Midwayers.

I worked it the other way around -- met my first Teacher in 1945 or 1946 :o found the UB in 1996.

Either way, it's all a revelation 8) .

http://1111angels.net/ -- a good place.

God bless...
George.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Kurt :hithere

You sure do have a positive and "clean" feeling energy! (Not sure why "clean" came to mind, but it did :lol: )

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

George- I've just finished your first 3 books and starting Guiding Light Within. All I can say is WOW!!
You've had an interesting life although I understand that that is a Japanese curse.
"May you live in interesting times" or something.
Reading this forum can be intimidating as the writing is so good. Looking forward to reading your next book whenever it comes out.
Peace,Kurt
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Kurt,

Glad ou enjoyed the 11:11 series. Lytske's The Guiding Light Within was only edited by me.

Lytske IMO is one of the finest of receivers on this planet. :smurf:

Cheers...
George

:bigsmurf: