The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by sammy »

Will do Jose! And Prayers for your comfort and strength as well.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jose,
I am sorry to hear this but will do what ever I can to help. George is sending Evelyn to the healers. Please dear friend, try not to worry even though that is difficult. I have been in a similar situation when your loved one is very ill and in the hospital and you are thousands of miles away at the time. It is very upsetting, but take heart, in spirit you are by her bedside... :kiss:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Re: The Secret - Thank you for Your Prayers and Good Energie

Post by 555 »

Dear Friends,

I want thank you for the response and action in sending and doing whatever you could for my wife Evelyn in Philippines. She is now out of the Hospital. It was really a bad reaction to the medicine she is taking and the doctor now lowered the dosage, so she is getting used to it.

Your attention and love really touched me. Thanks! :love

Love,

Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
sammy

Post by sammy »

That is GREAT news Jose!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jose,

I am glad to hear Evelyn is out of the hospital and feeling better. That can be very serious. You know, George almost died from a bad reaction to his medicine last February. That is what iniated his heart failure. :shock:

(((((((((Jose and Evelyn)))))))..((((((Sammy))))) too! :)
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Re: The Secret - Praise the Lord!

Post by 555 »

My God, I love You with all my heart. You are my Creator and my Savior through Christ Michael my Lord, for He saved me from myself. I love You with all my strength and I ask You to let me know You more and better, so I can love You more and better also. Your love is incomparable; You love me like no one else in the entire universe of universes, and even so, You do not love me more or better than You love the greatest sinner in this world, because You are not respecter of persons. Before You I am not better than anyone else and nobody is better than me. I thank You for the way I know You in Christ Michael. Help me to grow spiritually in my soul. I thank You for the presence of Your Spirit in my mind, always leading the way to go with His sweet and gentle voice, saying, "This is the way: walk ye in it." Thank You for all that You are and all You've done in my life! Glory and honor to Your Name!
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

So beautiful Jose :happy Amen... may it be so. :kiss:
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hello hello~

Happy Holidays to you all here on the Board...I've been away for far too long, imo!

Have to come back again later for other posts...I need to turn back to work stuff! :oops:

Can't wait to update you all with all that's been going on so far.

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

oh Theunim

so wonderful to see you,,,,and what a beautiful picture of you,,,,Beauty and Grace abounds.

Have wonderful holidays also,,,

love and blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Peacock!

Blessings to you and yours, too! Thank you for the greetings and compliment.

How did your house selling go in these past several months?

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Alas, Miss T

Our home is for Sale....we do have a nibble happening...too long to discuss, but the agent said she thought the house and property were a perfect match for a client she has...they do not live locally so we haven't heard yet when they want to have a viewing...also, our agent has gone on holidays...we will too, at the sale of our house, perhaps this will be our Christmas Wish fulfilled.

Happy Holidays to everyone...

Blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((T))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so excited to see you posting...It is so ironic because I was thinking of you for hours yesterday as I was making your white chocolate blueberry cookies. (They are soooooooo good!...turned out perfectly by the way, thanks! :D ) I only have one cookie pan I can trust to make the cookies properly when I want to give them to people so as you can imagine it was very slow work...but I got a lot of "thinkun" in and decided January 1st is too late to save me from my "holiday self." So I have decided that this year there will be no throwing caution to the wind and we are determined to eat a little smarter. ;) :finger: (just a little smarter.)

Your new photo avi is gorgeous! :sunflower: You look so grown up, which of course you are but you will always be our "T." Don't mind me, I am feeling very motherly tonight. It is all this Christmas stuff bringing up holidays of old I think...sometimes the memories are wonderful but have the afffect of being a little bittersweet. ;)

Anyway, just wanted you to know I have been thinking of you. ((((((((another hug)))))))
Love,
Sandy
P.S. PP I can't close without saying Howdy Doo to you too... :kiss: Hang in there sis...I have never known anybody with as much faith and positive feeling in the eventual outworking of the Divine plan. I am rooting for you and Alan and hoping you enjoy a wonderful christmas surprise this year.

Love you too! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Miss Sandy gal,,,

I think the positive attitude is age.....no, just kidding :loves

I hope the whole world sits in a 12 minute meditation tomorrow...wow Miss Sandy,,,,that's only hrs away for you and it will ripple around the world...love, love, love

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

DISCLAIMER: MINE IS NOT A BETTER WAY JUST ANOTHER WAY. TAKE WHAT RESONATES AND LEAVE THE REST. THE ONLY TRUTH THAT EXIST IS THE TRUTH INSIDE YOU EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOMETHING SOMEONE IS TELLING YOU.

Their book the secret is now a book full of outdated philosophy now that the spiritual world of the universe has evolved. Their book the POWER will never be outdated as it speaks the TRUE SECRET OF LIFE: LOVE.

12/12/12 changed us so no longer do our thoughts create our reality our thoughts are now our reality. He motto thoughts become things is false thoughts are now things. Te idea of the time buffer is false as well now now the spirit world around us has no time and only the physical world is lagging behind with time and such.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear Infinite Light,,,

No need to shout dear one,,,,I/we hear you,,,,

this thread is a light filled, laughter and love filled 'space' that we come to,,,to share stories, sad, happy, whatever is happening at the moment in our lives...

we have shifted away from discussing the 'Secret" and now call this our International Secret Coffee House

sometimes you will see/hear one of us asking who's making the "whatever you want" and who brought the goodies...

I haven't researched all that your post refers to, and I don't intend to right now,,,,,I'm much toooo busy, spreading light and joy and being happy :mrgreen:

I send you Love and peace, since we have just now stepped into a brand new age, which will eventually become our Golden Age...

and I leave all things of an irritating nature back with the 3d paradigms of separateness.

Now, do join us for coffee,,,,and since you're the first one here today, would you mind putting the water on??? I'm sure a few will show up...
Love and Blessings ,, pp :flower: :queen: :mrgreen:
Daily Affirmation:
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

peacockplume wrote:Dear Infinite Light,,,

No need to shout dear one,,,,I/we hear you,,,,

this thread is a light filled, laughter and love filled 'space' that we come to,,,to share stories, sad, happy, whatever is happening at the moment in our lives...

we have shifted away from discussing the 'Secret" and now call this our International Secret Coffee House

sometimes you will see/hear one of us asking who's making the "whatever you want" and who brought the goodies...

I haven't researched all that your post refers to, and I don't intend to right now,,,,,I'm much toooo busy, spreading light and joy and being happy :mrgreen:

I send you Love and peace, since we have just now stepped into a brand new age, which will eventually become our Golden Age...

and I leave all things of an irritating nature back with the 3d paradigms of separateness.

Now, do join us for coffee,,,,and since you're the first one here today, would you mind putting the water on??? I'm sure a few will show up...
Love and Blessings ,, pp :flower: :queen: :mrgreen:
Of course! LOVE LIGHT AND LAUGHTER ! TRUTH RESOLVE AND PEACE! AGE OF AQUARIOUS! AGE OF LOVE!

I'm sorry for my caps that's just how I type these days. I type quite autmoatically so please forgive me. I had no idea what was going on in htis thread it was rude of me to barge in but i thought it was just a discussion on the secret so I thought I'd come in and just say a little of what I had. Sharing what I have is all I can really do so I apologize for whatever disturbance it caused.

*puts on the water and then turns the water into a bunny that jumps over a rainbow and hands peacockplume a flower*

It's all good. Everyones alive. ha ha ha ha.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:sunflower: And thank you so much for the beautiful flower,,,,

I shall put it on the table here, and enjoy a fresh,,,,chai for me....and you prefer???

the past is gone, no apologies needed,,,,,just that share of love that you so graciously opened up with,,,which, as you said is what you do,,,, perfect....

can we chat a bit later ? my supper is calling..

love and blessings...pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Forty-Five Minute Eggs.

This is George Barnard’s less-than-secret recipe for 45 minute eggs. This recipe is great for busy people who want to spend as little as possible of their time in the kitchen, and as much as possible of their time at the computer, or some such task.

Instructions.

Take out the medium size deeply pitted aluminum pan with the slightly scorched handles.

Lay out eggs and check that they cover the bottom of the pan only, and fit with just a ‘schmidtchen’ to spare between the eggs.

Cover the eggs with cold water to the precise level of the deep horizontal groove inside the pan.

Set on the stove at full temperature and forget.

After 45 minutes the water will have evaporated completely.

The eggs will be rattling in the pan to remind you.

Switch off the cooking top.

Cool for 10 minutes.

The eggs will be well done, the whites hard, the yolks black/green, and the shells all cracked and easy to peel.

This recipe is almost as popular as is my 21-day split pea soup recipe.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh my dear George,

green and black eggs? :shock: :shock: I somehow think you won't be allowed in the kitchen very often. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aluminum melts and does cause fires,,,so at the very least,,please change to stainless steel,,,it rattles just as well.

sorry I don't have a recipe in mind to reciprocate with,,,my recipe books are all packed. :mrgreen:

Blessings, pp :love
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Thanks George,
I must say I have never seen a recipe quiet like that before. :lol: :shock: I'm glad you posted it here because I was just thinking I needed to bump this thread and to see how everyone is going. I've been thinking of all you lately who have contributed to this long running thread over the years. We pop in and out from time to time as our lives get so busy and we are pulled one direction and then another but it is comforting to know the love exists in the world and is found as easily as clicking on a post in this incident. One click and I feel a connection to all of you and your stories and your laughter, your struggles and your tears... and of course your recipes. But maybe it isn't so much the mechanical black and white of the physical workings of our computers but something far more subtle that warms us from the inside out as we read words from across oceans... It is Love.
As Tannis says, "We are one."... and I am feeling it today as I remember all of you. :kiss:

(((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi PP,
green and black eggs? :shock: :shock: I somehow think you won't be allowed in the kitchen very often. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear you sis! :lol: That's the reason he's not allowed in mine. ;)
:loves
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank goodness for that.....

is your phone ringing??? if not,,,it will...

ppxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I forgot to say to put the lid on the eggpan.

because sometimes there is an eggsplosion.
I don't know eggactly why, but it can be eggasparating.

:bigsmurf:

BTW. That's not an eggzageration.

G.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Wow! What miracles may come! I leave for a week and the coffee shop comes alive!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Eggsactly :sunflower: