11:11 - Sleep Walker - Musical message of Angels

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
HealingChime
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 - Sleep Walker - Musical message of Angels

Post by HealingChime »

Bryn and I met online about a month ago. After several coincidences about our life stories, we realized just today that we both have a strong connection to the 11:11 symbol and it has helped us come through to the light, each on our independent paths through life. We wrote the lyrics and everything without talking about 11:11 or anything. Then it hit us like a burst of light. This whole thing had been helped and planned by the angels. I think you will easily agree. So we have named our musical collaborations under the name 11:11

Enjoy the music and if you are a musician we are looking for remixes and other collaborators in our labor of love. Peace!

Here is the link to hear it: (link now gone)

11:11 - Sleep Walker

feet are marching,
hands are cold,
time-clock ticking,
eyes wide closed,

heart is beating,
blood is cold,
always racing,
for dust and gold,

sleep walker, awaken to the light,
sleep walker, just open up your eyes,

open up the heart,
awaken to the love,
ever drawing near,

sleep walker, awaken to the light,
sleep walker, just open up your eyes,

Love & Light,
Noah
Healing Chime Audio
Sandy
Staff

Re: 11:11 - Sleep Walker - Musical message of Angels

Post by Sandy »

Hi Noah,
I'd like to welcome you to our message board. I must admit I had to think long and hard about whether to allow this or not as it does sort of break one of our rules about spamming your own stuff. We generally only allow people to post URLs such as yours after they have posted a bit and contributed to the board with their sharing of their own experiences. But I made an allowance in this case because on your website you do allow viewers to sample for free some very beautiful music which I think is beneficial and soothing to the soul as well as you shared such a lovely introduction with your first post.
So I do hope that you will visit us when you can and add your thoughts and experiences to the others who post here.

Here are some URLs with information about the 11:11s and what we are all about. You will find that 11:11 is so much more than making a wish. ;) But I suspect you may already know that. :)

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Midwayers
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

Stillness practice questions and answers...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=12624

A stillness Exercise
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2104

I look forward to hearing more about your "ministry of music" and getting to know you, Noah. (You have a lovely site by the way :D )

Love and Light,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere pretty cool
relaxing too
i like it =)
welcome to the forums
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
HealingChime
New Friend

Post by HealingChime »

Sandy wrote:I must admit I had to think long and hard about whether to allow this
Thanks so much for including the post. I hope to reach people with the music and I am glad you found it to be worthy of inclusion on your site. Although the music was made by my friend and I, it belongs to everyone. Thanks!

As far as getting to know me, here is a little bit: I am a stay at home father and I take care of my two girls, Lydia and Violet. I make music and enjoy the simple things in life as much as I can. Music soothes my soul all the time, so I try to capture that peace and share it with others. I aim for balance in life.

I began seeing the 11:11 prompts a few years ago. Since then I have enjoyed talking to angels from time to time and learning more about the magnificent universe we take part in.

Peace and Blessings,
-Noah
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am so glad I allowed your post, Noah. The great vibe you give had the final say and I threw out the rule book with that one... besides, sometimes you have to wiggle a bit in the wind for your own benfefit as well as others and I know there are others on the board interested in music and its' many healing efffects. So your site fits right in with what we are all about...healing ourselves and the world as we do it.

Thank you for sharing bits of your life with us. I have two grown boys, Adam and Mathew... actually three children if I count my beautiful daughter-in-law, Kara. She is one of the best happenings in my life, along with my grandson, Eli, who turned a year old in February. We are now separated by the Pacific Ocean as they live in the United States, a fair few miles from New South Wales Australia. But thank goodness for Skype. George B is my husband and helping people to find their unique place in the cosmos, knowing their celestial kin and best of all...discovering their God within is our life work and passion.
Ahhh the simple things in life. :sunflower: It doesn't get any better than that does it?
It is good to know you, Noah. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Healingchime!

I missed your post somehow when you first came on board. WELCOME to the board!

I haven't had a chance to visit your site, but the lyrics you posted are very inspirational to me personally at the moment...thank you for sharing!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John