I asked for more confirmation and I got it...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Somerset
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I asked for more confirmation and I got it...

Post by Somerset »

I see 11:11 every single day, multiple times a day. This has happened for years, but it comes and goes. Lately its all the time. I don't know if its just in me to look at the clock at that exact time, but I don't think so. There is no schedule I am on that I would somehow know what time it is at that exact time, etc. Its always digital clocks too. In the kitchen, on the TV, on my computer. The thing too is, I never keep track of the time, I don't even wear a watch.

So, this being said and the fact that it is happening so much more, I asked for a sign Christmas Eve to let me know this isn't some coincidence. I said, out loud "If you are trying to get my attention, could you throw some other numbers my way? So I know you are sending me a sign?"

Yesterday, I got 3:33. Today, 12:12. I never see those times. Of course I got 11:11 too!

What do they want? Who are they? Am I somebody or something special? Am I lost or not on the right path and they are telling me to wake up? Or are they just saying hello?
sammy

Re: I asked for more confirmation and I got it...

Post by sammy »

Hello Somerset :hithere

Welcome to the board!

I have to laugh as your description so perfectly fits in with the description that is in our faq's (see where Geoff wrote about Stage 2) http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

Essentially they are messages from Celestial friends who want you to open up more spiritually and spread love.

WELCOME!!!!
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Somerset
New Friend

Post by Somerset »

Hi Sammy and thanks for the welcome :hithere

You know, I was nosing around the forum after I posted this and saw that and just kind went... yep thats me! And then I thought, oh great now everyone is going to think I didn't bother to read before I asked my question! :oops:

Thanks for answering! I can be a bit of a psychic at times, but I don't think that is what I am supposed to do to spread love and light :/
sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL! Somerset - I don't think a single soul has come to this board who HAS read the faq's before posting. Ok...that might be a SLIGHT exaggeration, but really, we do need to create a standard "welcome" post that has the links already in it so we don't have to copy/paste...copy/paste links every time a new wonderful friend joins us here. NO WORRIES! I'm sure if we dug back far enough we would find that someone copied and pasted those same links in response to my first post!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Somerset
New Friend

Post by Somerset »

I have to say too, not that this has anything to do with the 11s, that a few years ago I was feeding a cat in the winter. It seemed to be a stray, I had tried to find out if it belonged to anyone in the neighborhood. Anyway, I put some milk and cat food out for him when it got really cold here. He would come to the porch at night and eat and drink, so I thought if I could just get a photo of him maybe I could make some posters. So I took it with my sons digital camera from inside my house. When I looked at the photos later that night to see if any were good to print, I was taken back when I saw what I thought was a face on the side of the cats head.

I asked my son to blow it up and print it out since my printer was caput, and he comes downstairs and says... "It gets worse mom"

It was the face of an old man, with a buttoned up blue shirt, smiling. I don't know who that was, but my father thinks it is his father. I don't though, lol.

Maybe it is my spirit guide, I just don't know... but he was saying something alright. Thank you for feeding the cat is what I got.

I still have the photo but feel weird about posting it, as if I am betraying that person who showed himself to me and my sons I suppose.
sammy

Post by sammy »

THAT is COOL!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Somerset
New Friend

Post by Somerset »

sammy wrote:THAT is COOL!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
It is, but at the time we were so creeped out! I still wonder who that was, maybe it is the person who is making me look at the 11's ? A psychic told me William, and that was my fathers father. But I still don't think it is him.

I see orbs, ghosts, things, walking around. Two orbs flew behind my TV in my bedroom one night and I thought "that was not what I thought it was" and turned it off and walked away. Well, they knocked two candles off my tv that stopped rolling right behind my feet after I stopped in my tracks when they fell. Then I said "OK, your real" lol

Maybe like Geoff said in his post, they know I can pick up on them at times and are trying to use me for something? or maybe I got used to their antics and now they are trying the numbers thing? At one point they were quite obnoxious, lol.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Somerset, great name! Is that after the county here in England? It's where we get some great cider from, yum! :)

I see orbs a lot too and strange "string" and stuff whizzing past all the time, clicks, bangs and all sorts lol. I have to say, I've never really felt any sense of danger or fear from anything too and who knows, if you're sure your photo image isn't anyone you know, maybe in time they may let you know who they are, perhaps by means of a validation of some sort that only you can identify with :)

Welcome to the forum! :sunny:

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Somerset,
I admire your kindness directed towards the stray cat. Did you ever find the home for the cat? Perhaps the man in the photo was at one time the cat's owner...I echo Sammy's response...COOL!

You know, I failed to look at the FAQs when I showed up here too. :lol: No problem, you fit right in with the rest of us, "slackers." I'm just kidding about "the slacker's thing," of course. ;) Its nice to have you on board! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Somerset - it well could be your father's father...If I recall correctly, I read (lol, perhaps in one of the faq's :lol: ) that family members who have passed on can "put in a request" that a loved one gets promoted.

As for the candles, 2 candles sort of look like 11 ;)
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Wow Somerset, thank you for sharing! I have never heard of anything like that photo of the side of the cat's head! Will wonders never cease! :shock: You are sure experiencing some good old fashioned magic! Thank you for sharing it with us! And welcome to our little family! We are glad to have you! :hithere :kiss: :roll

Keep sharing please! With love to you and happy new year! Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Michele, You just reminded me of my grandmother with..."Will wonders never cease!" Those words came often from her lips. :D Must be wonderful to live with a sense of wonder. I do, but it is more like, "I wonder if I will ever be able to figure out how to use this crazy cell phone!"...etc... :lol: (tech challenged I am. :roll: )
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

Dear Somerset,

Change is a coming and it is coming to your heart. The Midwayers are prompting you with these various numerical prompts to get your attention. They are encouraging you to get started on the road of your spiritual life. There is a light within you that no mortal can see. Even the angels bow to that light. That light is the presence of God that dwells within you. That presence of God that dwells within you is YOU; your highest self; your spirit self. May the God of the universe bless you because you are in for the ride of your life. A life of unending adventures, glories and joys without compare. The light that is within me sends its love to you and prays that you discover that same light; that same light that even the Holy angels bow to. :loves

Love,
Paul
Somerset
New Friend

Post by Somerset »

Thank you so much for all your replies, they are much appreciated!

I never did find the owner of the cat, he and his orange friend kind of just disappeared last summer.

The face photo, its sound odd yes but it was so interesting. I could share it? if you would like to see it. I don't think it is some horrible thing, or that any spirit would be mad or anything, I hope! What do you all think?

So basically I am supposed to begin my spiritual journey according to some, however I am not super religious. I believe in reincarnation, life after death, energy, spirit. Just not so sure I believe in Christianity etc. I think we all have a lesson to learn here and move on when we have learned them etc.

And the prompts haven't stopped! I am still seeing the 5:55 and the 1:11, and now today, the 4:44. Maybe they want me to brush my teeth more, as the dentist gave me the what for yesterday :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Somerset,

The numbers do not reflect religion.... any religion, and it has nothing to do with beliefs...even though we all have them in some way shape or form. It is about making a spiritual beginning that leads somewhere...but that is up to you. You will not be a carbon copy of anybody on earth or anywhere else. The journey is all yours... :) ..and always will be.
And the prompts haven't stopped! I am still seeing the 5:55 and the 1:11, and now today, the 4:44. Maybe they want me to brush my teeth more, as the dentist gave me the what for yesterday :roll
:lol: I had a good belly laugh when I read that and I still have a fair bit of belly to laugh. ;)
Hmmm.. yep, good dental health is important! Message received. ;) I think I will just go and brush my own teeth now. :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
Somerset
New Friend

Post by Somerset »

Well, the prompts still come, but at times not as often.

I have a question though... about 3 weeks ago, late one night of course I saw a number prompt. And so I said basically out loud something to the effect of Keep an eye out for my kids if you are listening as they are everything to me...

A minute or so later something caught my eye, and in the next room over I saw something. It was the height of a person, although it didn't have a shape but more so was flickering light... faint light... tall swirls of it, like something was trying to manifest.... different colors almost like cellophane rippling if that makes sense. It was not bright, I could just barely see it. I just sat and stared at it, it didn't move, just stayed in the same place moving. Strangely enough I wasn't scared, you know, like OMG its a ghost!!! This went on for at least almost a minute, then I thought yep thats enough. Afterward I said out loud ok that was neat, but I really don't need to see you anymore! as it was a tad disturbing.

Hope Im not losing my mind!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

WOW! That is fascinating! Do you have a "gut" feeling about what it was?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Somerset
New Friend

Post by Somerset »

Gut feeling at the time, it was not human! and because it was a time prompt moment and I was kind of talking to them I saw it. Who it was, I have no idea...

Thing is, usually when I see something like that face on the cat, it scares me at first. But this time I just stared at it to make sure it was really there, then thought yeah thats interesting.... lol
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Somerset,
Good to see you again. George thinks it is possible it was a Secondary Midwayer. They would be human size. He says Morontia Cherubim could do this too but they would appear smaller. This amazing viewing occurred after you spoke to the being providing the prompt and with such a heartfelt message, so I am leaning towards a Midwayer too...especially since you weren't afraid by what you were seeing.
Love,
Sandy
Somerset
New Friend

Post by Somerset »

Thanks Sandy.

Why would it show itself to me like that? to let me know he (its a male Im sure of that as odd as that sounds) heard me?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I can't answer that, Somerset. I wish I could and had that kind of knowledge, but I think that you will find the answer to that question if you will continue to pursue it, in thought and in meditation. I know many of us have asked that same question, in awe and in anticipation of the journey... "Why me?" There is more to all of us then we realize and there is more to our reality than we realize... It could be that we hold the enlarged idea of reality of within us...a willingness to be open to more...but I don't know. One thing I know... we aren't more special than anybody else on earth... They make sure we understand that right up front. :lol:
It is love that drives them...Love for the Creator and love for us as hard as that is to understand... how beings who have watched the horrors we inflict over the centuries and years to their earthly home can so thoroughly love us. It is hard to fathom. I suppose they have had more years to learn and understand unconditional love as viewed through the eyes of those who nurture and sustain the creations of God. And perhaps they see a value inherent in our existence as siblings. Whatever it is, I cherish their impute and relish it as it manifests in my own life... it encourages me when my faith and hope is dimmed and ever leads me back to the Source of all where true sustenance lies.
Love,
Sandy
Emerson2734
New Friend

Post by Emerson2734 »

This is almost exact to what I have been experiencing lately.

Ok. I have experienced seeing 11:11 like many others have over the years but these last....I will say 3 or 4 weeks i have been seeing 11:11 3 to 4 times a day at times. I'll see it on my digital microwave clock, I'll see it on the TV when I push info to check the time at random, at my friends house on his DVD player, my phone, etc. I do not wear a watch so I dnt keep up with the time. I have experienced some other things like the Street light go out or come on when I pass. My doorbell had gone off only to be no one there. I have weird things happen to me that are just totally random & crazy.

Now, I am and have always been a believer in spirits or the paranormal. My mother has said when I was 2yrs old I would say things, see things or acknowledge things that weren't there physically. I have had a number of personal encounters with ghosts or spirits. My mother too has had her share of paranormal experiences. Over the years when she has had experiences where she would smell flowers....and usually when that happens too her a death of someone we would know occurs. Now what does all this mean... I dnt know. I may be rambling but it feels good to put all this down on hopes that someone may be able to help me put it together in a way.

Goin back to the boost of my 11:11 experiences here lately. I have acknowledged these as not coincidences but rather letting the spirits know that they have my full attention & i acknowledge them. With that acknowledgement of the i will call them my spirit friends or guardians....i have have felt a change or something telling me to figure out my spiritual meaning.....does that make sense??

I hope someone can shed some light on this for me. Thanks you!
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

This is such an exciting message, and welcome to our board, Emerson! :kiss: It really sounds like you've been developing a special relationship with the invisible realm nearly all your life. What an amazing story . . . sounds like you and your mother share this in common. I am glad you found us! You will see from reading others' messages how similar your story is to so many of ours. Try exploring a bit and you'll see what I mean! This is a lovely group of people and we're always happy to read what others are experiencing . . .thank you for sharing with us!

Kiss to you! with love, Michele :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Emerson,
I am also excited to read your post and to have you among us, sharing your life full of experiences. George too called these wonderful friends of our Spirit guardians... I love that name, it suits them. They are good to have around and not only just because the prompts they give us are so uplifting... You said it here in these words...
With that acknowledgement of the i will call them my spirit friends or guardians....i have have felt a change or something telling me to figure out my spiritual meaning.....does that make sense??
It does make sense and in a way you sort of answered your own question...and have answered their call in the best way...first with acknowledgement , recognizing, in part, that you stand before your own unique door of spiritual meaning...Second is taking a deep breath and walking through that door... It is a journey we all take or maybe we can choose to take... and we utilize many tools along the way, but the the best and greatest thing we can do to further our understanding of our own place in the universe and what It means in this mortal life is by giving attention to furthering our relationship with what some called their Higher Self, you may often here it referred to here as our TA or the Fragment of God that dwells within us. This we do by listening.... by stillness and meditation and it is where we truly find the answers... discover our spiritual meaning,our mortal and eternal life purpose.

Here are a few URLs that may help you as you search for answers and navigate the message board. Please keep in mind though that this is your journey and it will be personal..unique and one of a kind.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

Celestial Messages About 11:11 and Related Things
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Midwayers
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

Stillness practice questions and answers...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=12624

A stillness Exercise
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2104

It is nice to meet you Emerson! Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

I'll chime in too...I loved reading about your experiences and your willingness to open yourself up to even more. :sunflower: It's funny but reading about other people's experiences reminds me of things that happen but I push to the back of my mind. Like recently I have been getting alerted by my cell phone that I have a new text message but then there is nothing there. When I read your post I immediately thought of the cell phone "prompts" and thought, "Oh, I really DO have a message!"
Anyway, I am new here myself but I also want to say "welcome" and look forward to reading more from you! :sunflower:
"Leap and the net will appear"