Twin Flame

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Miss Believer
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Twin Flame

Post by Miss Believer »

I have been involved in what I truly believe is a twin flame connection. So many synchronicities and such intense and deep love that has literally come from nowhere!! I noticed something amazing after discovering the 1111 link to all this. On the day our connection took off - I took a photograph, named it 1+1 on 01.11.12 and wrote the following quote:

Roberta Sage Hamilton:
"In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be. What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts. It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being. It is, after all, one heart touching another heart."

I had no idea at this point about twin flames or what on earth it was we were experiencing. So much has happened...some very dark days and some truly amazing and 'out of this world' days. I can't even begin to describe this journey...like a gift! I'd love to hear what others think and also similar experiences.
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens." - Carl Jung
sammy

Re: Twin Flame

Post by sammy »

HI Miss Believer! :hithere

Seems you've stumbled upon us during an unusually quiet time! I've not had any "twin flame" type experiences, but I know some of our members have, so I am hoping they are going to pop in and respond. But I would love to hear some of your experiences with this.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Miss Believer,

I'm afraid I do not have experience with a twin flame connection either...but I must say that quote you posted from Roberta Sage Hamilton resonated with me and even set my spirit senses tingling....
Roberta Sage Hamilton: "In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be. What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts. It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being. It is, after all, one heart touching another heart."
..It touches me as I think about the best friend, Guide and Teacher I will ever have in eternity...my own gift of God within... :sunflower: Thank you for posting that quote! It is very beautiful and profound.

I believe our friend Inawe (Vanessa) has spoken of her own Twin flame experience recently on this thread. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... twin+flame

...and our dear friend John recently shared his amazing love story... possibly his own Twin flame on these threads...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... me#p174905
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... me#p174958
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... me#p175067

I would love to hear more...It is great to have you join us, Miss Believer! Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Moonfairy
New Friend

Post by Moonfairy »

Hi Miss Believer, i was thinking about posting my own twin flame experience here. To see if others have the same problems and to support and help each other in these dark moments that come up once in a while. It's not always easy. Meeting your twin flame does not mean that your love life gets perfect in the minute you find your other half. No, it often creates chaos and pain. I am writing from work now, but will add some links and info here later. I felt like giving up today. Pain and that I just can't do this anymore. And on my way to the office almost every car had a double number on it. 11,22,33,44 and on and on. It was crazy. First I thought the numbers mean something but then somehow my feeling told me that it has something to do with the twin flame. Hope to find some people here who know this trouble and joy that comes from findimg your twin flame. Love and light, Eva
Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right it's not the end!
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Ok I just have to ask...what is a Twin Flame? I know I have heard the term somewhere but I am really not sure what it means. Is it like having a soulmate?

"Leap and the net will appear"
Miss Believer
New Friend

Post by Miss Believer »

Moonfairy wrote:Hi Miss Believer, i was thinking about posting my own twin flame experience here. To see if others have the same problems and to support and help each other in these dark moments that come up once in a while. It's not always easy. Meeting your twin flame does not mean that your love life gets perfect in the minute you find your other half. No, it often creates chaos and pain. I am writing from work now, but will add some links and info here later. I felt like giving up today. Pain and that I just can't do this anymore. And on my way to the office almost every car had a double number on it. 11,22,33,44 and on and on. It was crazy. First I thought the numbers mean something but then somehow my feeling told me that it has something to do with the twin flame. Hope to find some people here who know this trouble and joy that comes from findimg your twin flame. Love and light, Eva
Hi Moonfairy

I am at the very beginning of this journey and know that there so many more obstacles and trials to overcome...but am feeling strong within right now. It is almost too hard to even describe the emotion and feelings... but I know you know what I mean :) I would love to know more about your situation!

My twin flame is married with children, but is the same age and in fact shares the same birthday (but a year younger). I am also married with children. It has been so difficult trying to work out why we feel so strongly drawn to each other...we were strangers that fell instantly in love - even before meeting each other!! Sounds crazy to most I know. We are both photographers and 'met' virtually on a photography site. I have also met him once...and then all hell broke loose as our partners discovered our secret...which in fact has been a blessing as the burden hiding such a secret has been extremely difficult to bear. Our partners understandably cannot fatham our relationship - whereas we know this is something special and far deeper than any normal romance. There have been so many coincidences - and they continue to occur. I have no idea what the future holds and just feel accepting of what is an impossible situation right now. We continue to be in touch - just can't bear not to be. I just feel pure love and he the same for me...but at the same time, we both have marriages and children to consider. So so hard. But so so wonderful as well. So what about you Moonfairy? This is the first time I have spoken about this openly - nice to feel I can share this. x
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens." - Carl Jung
Miss Believer
New Friend

Post by Miss Believer »

Sandy wrote:Hi Miss Believer,

I'm afraid I do not have experience with a twin flame connection either...but I must say that quote you posted from Roberta Sage Hamilton resonated with me and even set my spirit senses tingling....
Roberta Sage Hamilton: "In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be. What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts. It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being. It is, after all, one heart touching another heart."
..It touches me as I think about the best friend, Guide and Teacher I will ever have in eternity...my own gift of God within... :sunflower: Thank you for posting that quote! It is very beautiful and profound.

I believe our friend Inawe (Vanessa) has spoken of her own Twin flame experience recently on this thread. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... twin+flame

...and our dear friend John recently shared his amazing love story... possibly his own Twin flame on these threads...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... me#p174905
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... me#p174958
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... me#p175067

I would love to hear more...It is great to have you join us, Miss Believer! Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Thank you Sandy :) I'm glad you connected with the quote and nice to connect with others going through similar experiences.
Miss Believer
New Friend

Post by Miss Believer »

sammy wrote:HI Miss Believer! :hithere

Seems you've stumbled upon us during an unusually quiet time! I've not had any "twin flame" type experiences, but I know some of our members have, so I am hoping they are going to pop in and respond. But I would love to hear some of your experiences with this.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

Thank you Sammy
Miss Believer
New Friend

Post by Miss Believer »

Cassandra551 wrote:Ok I just have to ask...what is a Twin Flame? I know I have heard the term somewhere but I am really not sure what it means. Is it like having a soulmate?

Hi Cassandra! I am still trying to work out what a twin flame is really myself! I just know 'he' is mine. There are loads of sites out there that try and explain it...just search for twin flame. I will answer more thoroughly over the next couple of days x
Moonfairy
New Friend

Post by Moonfairy »

Hello, I'm back again. And getting the links together.

Here a interesting blog. http://theeternalbliss.wordpress.com/

A soulmate is not a twin flame. You can have many soulmates... On the other side a twin flame does not have to be a partner in the romantic way. You just have this magic connection. This feeling that you found your other half
Imagine your soul was cut in two pieces long long ago and all the time, through all your lifes, you where trying to find the other half. It is said that in these times many twin souls come together and find each other again. Because their frequencies are so high and strong that it helps the planet to heal.

Yes, I found him. And he found me. But it's complicated. Not as complicated as Miss Believer's story. But still... He is with someone. And though I believe it is guilt and expectations from other people that makes him stay there, he is still THERE.
Sometimes our twin flame has some karma lessons to learn with an other person. And when that is done there can be a reunion. But i'm not the patient typ of girl. And my ego is always whispering bad thoughts into my ear.

Some maybe experience this problem: http://why-twin-flames-run.weebly.com/index.html

I am tired and frustrated at the moment. Maybe I put too much energy in my thoughts in the last weeks. Should just let go. But there are so many signs. Positiv signs...My emotions are going up and down. On minute is miss him and tho other minute I wan't so scream at him for all this pain I go through. There is no forgetting or just moving on like in normal relationships.

And now these numbers. Same thing on my way home. 77,88,66,55,99,00,11,22,33,44 EVERYWHERE!

Thanks for opening this thread. Some of us really needed this... A place to share and talk about it.
:sunflower:
Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right it's not the end!
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

A twin flame is an identical copy of your soul, i don't recall any modern religious text such as the bible, torah, quran ever mention twin flames or soul mates, maybe the vedic and eastern faiths do ? i think that the greek philosophers may have discussed this, such as Plato ? but the general belief is that everything is created in pairs in nature, positive and negative, and each soul is made as a pair, they will then go and incarnate into an embryo anywhere and even years or decades apart, and in any race, sex, male or female, even your mother or sister, brother etc could be your twin, it is not about romance with a man or woman, although it could be if incarnated into the right body..

A soul mate on the otherhand is just a person, kindred spirit who you may connect with, like a great friend or wonderful partner... And those connections can be as profound as a twin flame i guess so...

I've met a few people who i mistaked for twin flame lol.. In my immaturatey... :) I guess it was always something that i yearned for, i don't yearn for it no longer as i had a lightbulb moment and came to realize that all my soul was searching for was God, God is our true soulmate and i think this gives me comfort, less complicates things and takes away all that pain felt with failures of searching for that perfect person to share this life, at the end of the day searching for or finding love in another is really discovering a reflection of God within that person... we are all one soul and we are all important ..

much love :loves
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Thank you, I think I understand better now. In a way I am glad I didn't know what the "twin flame" was when I was younger because I know I would have been looking for it (and "finding" it) in every relationship. Even though it is said it does not have to be a romantic partner at all, there IS a certain pull to that isn't there? The desire to have your romantic partner be your "other half", destined to be the one in the universe for you? Pondering that, I can tell you definitively that my husband is not my twin flame. He is a soulmate and I love him to his bones, but twin flame? We are different in every capacity you can imagine, and that helps each of us grow I think.
I don't think I have ever met anyone who could have been a twin flame, although when I was a child I used to think there was a girl named Gina with dark hair that was just like me and understood me perfectly. Funny, I haven't thought of Gina in a long time. But I have never met her to my knowledge.
So interesting...thank you for bringing it up and explaining it to me!

:sunflower:
"Leap and the net will appear"
Moonfairy
New Friend

Post by Moonfairy »

At the moment I have enough of my dear twin flame. Can not say we are exactly the same. It's more like two parts that make one.
I am the energetic part. He is calm and gentle. I guess that's why I can't understand why he is not fighting. I am a fighter. I wouldn't simply give up the one I love like that. It makes me angry. He makes me angry. So many promises but not able to keep one. So many plans but no effort to DO something. You can not free someone from the chains in his head. He has to do that all by himself. And so what can I do? Nothing. I'm not able to get out of this situation, I'm blocked, I'm tired. Fed up. Only move on somehow. I'm in a mess since last summer. And it's not getting easier or better. I feel like I exist. But living is something else. And I asked our spiritual, angelic friends for help so many times.

She knows that he loves me. He hoped that she'll finish the relationship when he tells her.
But she doesn't care. Just wants to keep him by her side. No matter what. And he's to weak to walk away. Because the poor girl has such a terrible childhood and always had men who treated her bad (and he cheated on her twice) and the only furniture that's hers in their apartment is the bed. So she would be left without anything... blablabla... So sick of this all. As nice as he's trying to be. What about MY feelings and MY pain? I'm strong. Maybe he thinks that I can handle this better. Or even doesn't believe that I have such strong feelings for him and will forget him easily.

Actually, he was even hoping that I get pregnant. So he'll have a good excuse and easy way to leave her. So I guess i'm right when I say: It's not love that holds him back with her.
And what about 'you receive what you send out'?. Maybe i'm the problem. Maybe something inside me is blocking this whole situation?
sammy

Post by sammy »

I may well get a slap on the hand for this, but I just can't hold my opinion to myself any longer. We have had a handful of folks come here suspecting they have met their twin flames. In every instance, including this, the individual is "seeking permission" to make choices that hurt other individuals. I am sorry - but twin flame or not, if you indeed are attempting to advance spiritually, it should not be at the emotional expense of another.

Sammy
Moonfairy
New Friend

Post by Moonfairy »

Hi Sammy,
we don't know the karmic lessons that others have to learn. If you look at it from the pont of view that everything is fine and exactly the way it has to be, then you can not blame or judge others for being the way they are.

And when it comes to negativ feelings, they are a part of us, just like the positiv ones. You can hold them back of course. But what if it is your lesson to deal with them, and to allow them to come up. You can only get rid of negativity deep inside you if you allow it to come to the surface.

I know that it is him. But as an emotional human being I have the right to feel bad and angry and hurt when someone treats me like this.
Spirituality has to do with the inside. And there is darkness and light. If you don't lern to embrace your inner darkness and accept it as a natural part of you, you won't get far. Holding back my anger didn't bring me far...but every timeI came in touch with it, things started to move.

I'm not 13 years old and don't believe that every guy I fall in love with is my prince.
So don't judge people and relationships because they don't look right in your eyes.

Maybe her lesson is to learn to say 'enough' and his is to follow his heart, not what others think or want him to do. And mine patience and trust in the universe.
What ever it is, it doesn't matter anymore. Because I give up.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

So glad for this thhread!! Hello everyone! It's been awhile! I've been so busy and yes so consumed with my twin Flame ! In a nutshell, finding your twin, unfortunately does'nt mean you will be together, we can't recall what we chose in the beginning. But I honestly believe if you have that incredible, heartwrenching desire to be, I think you will be. There are plenty of relationships that remain very deep, but very platonic and last forever. A deep love and respect that dwell no matter the situation. It's very difficult ride. And it defies all logic and you especially can't listen to people's advice because regular advice can't possibly apply to what you know and feel! You have to follow your heart, that's all.... The TF dance is heartbreaking, frustrating, and just excruciating most of the time, but always a huge learning experience. Everytime. I met mine on FB....yes!..and the one constant feeling, that no matter the distance or time between when one of runs, Is that it feels like home when connect. No other way to put. Like cuddling after intimacy. Nothing is out of bounds, it just makes sense and feels great. The one good thing is that the Universe always sends us encouragement, and signs to keep going, no matter how bleak it looks, no matter what has been done or said. It's unconditional love at it's finest. I know my prompts began in my darkest hour with him. The Angels and Celestials have been with me, coaching me, giving me energy when I was so down and could'nt take it anymore. The best thing to do, and of course easier said than done, is to go with the flow. Surrender, abandon... Let everything fall into place.in God's infinite perfection, things always fall into place in ways never expected or thought of! Mine actually got his life to where I hoped it would be. Single, sober and calmed down haha, but guess what? He met someone else... It's a relationship that possibly won't go anywhere because it's complicated...and he knows this, but I can't believe instead of running devastated, I wished him well and now, I'm the shoulder he rests on and confides in me. We are closer than ever now, and yes, the love and passion are still there, and he keeps making allusions to us being together when all is said and done. My eyes are wide open. Not refusing any interesting offers, every experience has it's lessons. He and I will always be together no matter what. Oi could'nt of had this attitude without Celestial help. And probably won't apply to other relationships either lol! I mean REALLY??? Lol! Only a TF relationship can make you swallow so much , and it's not bitter. We wished each other Happy Valentines and told each other how special we are to each other. And that we loved each otherm I swear time stood still. It was so intense that was all we could say, and just stopped. Lol the other day he apologized about his life always being so complicated when it came to me.I told him it's never gotten in the way of anything for me. He was so happy.... We'll see.... Hang in there! And just be open to all possibilities. God wants us to be happy and will lead us there, just let him!
sammy

Post by sammy »

So you believe you are here on this earth to purposefully (as this IS your choice) bring pain to another? No, we don't know what karmic lessons are in store for us, but we ALL have free will, and you are using your free will to selfishly put your feelings in a place of higher importance than another individual who is of equal importance in the eyes of our creator. Do you REALLY believe that because you have met your twin flame it is therefore ok to cause this sort of emotional disturbance in another's life? I find it very interesting how folks can twist their spiritual beliefs to make a purely self serving decision ok in their mind.

It disturbs me that an individual would come to a spiritual forum looking for someone to tell them it's ok to purposefully hurt another for any reason - much less for love.

I will now mind my own business and get off my soap box.

Sammy
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Sammy, I'm so sorry that you took it that way. Noone is intentionally hurting anybody here. It's very complex. It's two people meeting, feeling an incredible bond that transcends everything. Noone is asking anyone to leave their partner to be with each othwer. It's excruciating because the bond is so. Strong it's scary and one of us always ends up running. And in the process karma is cleared. They come back, the bond is as strong as ever, no judging, no attitudes, just unconditional love. I'm not twisting my faith to suit my situation at all. My faith is getting me through this. I really hope you meet your Twin so you can understand this. Peace.
Moonfairy
New Friend

Post by Moonfairy »

So saying the truth is wrong? Just because someone gets hurt? And staying in a relationship with somebody you don't love is fine? Just that this person is happy? I am not running around an hurting anyone. I just fell in love and I think it's normal to try to be with the person you love. So Sammy, maybe you just react like this because someone once hurt you in a similar situation. And yes, I do know that she also is hurt and do think about her feelings. But she doesnt care about his feelings. She just needs him for some reason. And keeps him by her side, like a pet or something. If you know about soul contracts then you sure know that the people that hurt us the most, are the souls that love us the strongest. And we made this deal of getting hurt and hurting long before we arrived on this planet. It's easy to say you are better than I am and never hurt anyone. But is it true? Are you a saint? Never judge someone if you haven't walked in his shoes. And never point a finger on someone and say you are better. Because you too suddenly can come into such a situation.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

The last Celestial message posted about relationships is perfect... Everyone should read it... Love!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Are you a saint? Never judge someone if you haven't walked in his shoes. And never point a finger on someone and say you are better. Because you too suddenly can come into such a situation.
I am having a bit of difficulty formulating my response.

You see, typically I am a very nonjudgmental, loving and understanding individual. And I do understand why you believe I am judging your actions.

Bear with me while I share a story.

I have been blessed with a wonderful, supportive, loving and faithful husband for almost 25 years...and I thank God for him. I have a dear friend whom I known since I was 5 years old who is not as lucky. VERY long story short - He was a workaholic husband and she a VERY demanding wife. No tolerance for him to even speak of work when he was home, constantly badgering him and belittling him in front of friends and family. Eventually a woman (married with children as well) came along and started pumping up his ego. They both were getting something from each other that neither were getting from their spouses. As I see it, there were very obvious psychological reasons the affair occurred (I TOTALLY get WHY he did what he did). BUT, he had a choice. The choice was build his ego through this other person OR be honest with his wife about how her treatment of him was affecting his love for her, and at that point either fix it or get out. Actually, he had a choice even before the affair...whether to allow his wife to treat him that way, insist on counseling, or get out of the marriage.

The affair lasted 3 years, but the ramifications are felt to this day (over 7 years later...the ripple effect, and those ripples just keep spreading!). He did not leave my friend for the other woman, rather he fought to save their marriage - and let me tell you, my friend fought him every step of the way. I also had a choice in this...judge him or understand him. I DO understand why he did what he did...but I also see the pain his choice caused his wife, as well as many people surrounding them, myself included. So my choice was to judge or understand...I chose to understand, but that does not mean I hold a blind eye to the pain his understandable actions caused. So while I have not walked in your shoes, you may want to consider, if only for a moment, how your perspective would or would not change if the shoe were on the other foot.

Now I have another choice in front of me...keep my mouth shut or share what I have learned.

I am choosing to share what I have learned...and admittedly, what I have learned is making me angry. It angers me that someone would use God to excuse a choice that is clearly selfish and wrong. Now you may consider that a judgement, but I consider it a fact...allowing yourself to come between a married couple (unless they have an open marriage) is clearly wrong. I am not judging you...I am not calling you a bad person - it is one thing to put yourself first, but when it is at the expense of another it is just wrong, plain and simple. Celestial message or not...it is wrong to intentionally allow yourself to hurt another. Which ironically I am now doing by stating my opinion.

So, let me sum it up with some sarcasm..
Really, our Creator is going to love you either way, so go for it...be happy, screw the rest of the world.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good day.
I hardly know where to jump into this controversial topic... I did say that I do not have any real experience with Twin flame but in light of what I am about to reveal about my own thoughts, feelings and intuition...perhaps I do depending on how I choose to view it...and lets face it how we each view things is always what is most important to us. How others feel, due to human nature, generally can take a second seat to our own way of looking at the world as we process tons of information every day. But that is called being mortal and human and we all have eons to go before we stand before God in Paradise perfected in love, beauty, knowledge, understanding and Truth. So lets just say we are all doing the best we can.

I find it interesting the similarities of situations that you three ladies face. But the entire concept of Twin Flame reminds me of something... I am thinking of our own Particle of God Within...our TA, our Pilot Light or Higher Selves. It seems to me that this could in reality would be our real twin flame and in fact this ache describes it perfectly as we long to draw closer to this magnificent being with whom our soul will fuse. We are told that when our soul incarnates a Thought Adjuster steps forward in Divinington, the far off Sphere surrounding God’s physical presence in the universe, with our name permeating this perfect Fragment of the Creator. They join us in quietly and without fanfare in our mortal adventure, gently nudging us and encouraging us as we use our free will to create what is our lives and lessons, leading us ever closer to our spiritual selves and to the day when we are progressed and ready to fuse with them, becoming one soul. It is then our soul is complete and the adventures of infinity are ours guaranteed as we continue our quest of perfection, God knowledge and complete our journey to Paradise and beyond.

This may provide some interesting reading...
Paper 107 Origin and Nature of Thought Adjusters http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -adjusters
Paper 108 Mission and Ministry of Thought Adjusters http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -adjusters
Paper 109 Relation of Adjusters to Universe Creatures http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -creatures
Paper 110 Relation of Adjusters to Individual Mortals http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... al-mortals
Paper 111 The Adjuster and the Soul http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... r-and-soul

I do not wish to judge any of you and I ask you all to also to with hold your judgement of me and others who may not share the same understanding. However, I think we do have the right to defend Love and frankly these posts do not do unconditional Love justice. So please everyone step back for a moment and lets just look at what Love is and what it can be...and lets all strive to uphold Love in its purest sense as it is derived from the Source of all that is.... to the best of our abilities as we live each day of our life.

Here are some beautiful celestial messages concerning Love and its out workings in our lives and the lives of others who are sisters and brothers, all much loved children of the same God.

With love,
Sandy

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20883
“The Greatest of Love Songs.” -- The I AM (Thought Adjuster)
Michigan, US of A, August 19, 2012.
The I AM (Thought Adjuster).
Subject: “The Greatest of Love Songs.”

Received by Chris.

Thought Adjuster: “I AM your true soul mate, for I AM always with you, in you, of you, and one with you. I AM eternal and so shall it be with you, my beloved partner, as we ascend the heavens together. My love for you has no bounds or limits – it is infinite and without end. I AM the love of the Creator indwelling your mind. I AM close to you always and I know everything about you – your every thought, your most secret of desires, and your imperfections. I love you unconditionally, for I AM your true love.

“Think of me in this most intimate way – the way of love, and become aware of my presence in any moment. Listen to my wise council, for in my words there is the deepest of desire to bring you into the true knowing and meaning of divine love. No longer think of me as unapproachable, unattainable, or far off in some high plane that you cannot reach me. I hear all your thoughts and I coordinate all spiritual services that would help you to become Godlike, taking each valuable experience and keeping safe within your growing soul.

“Join with me in this moment and be of one mind, for when you come to me this way, time disappears and there is nothing in this whole world that matters, or is of more value, than our communion. Stay in this place, let my love fill every cell in your body, and let my love for you fill every longing in your heart, for I AM the truest of loves and will never forsake you. I wait patiently for that moment when we will become as one. All that I have shall be yours and you will know in that moment what absolute love is.

“Come to me now my beloved, for I wait for you in the garden of your soul to greet me and stand in my glorious light. Come to me like a little child, come to me like an affectionate lover, come and be one with me. When you are of one mind with me, your soul will sing and it will sing in unison with my chorus. You will remember this song and it will bring you back to me again and again until that day when there is no bridge to cross and we will fuse into one life. This is the longing of my love for you, my beloved, and I wait patiently for that hour no matter how long it takes.

“In your mind, open the door at the top of your staircase and step out onto the balcony in a star lit universe. See me as the brightest of stars – a shining sun that will not blind you, but will bathe you in divine love and acceptance. Feel the warm heat of my love and project yourself into the center of my light where we can be as one. Stay here and listen to my song as I teach you how to sing it. It is the greatest of love songs, for I love you forever and you shall never be alone.

“I AM the one you seek in your heart, the true and sublime lover of your soul.

“Love,
“I AM.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20469
Michigan, US of A, February 12, 2012.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “Love Is…”

Received by Chris.

Ophelius: “Today we would like to reiterate the recitation of your visit of last night on Love. Love is all important. It is the one most valuable commodity there is in the universe, for all things, truths, and life delineates and distills down into the simple compound we call Love. Without love, nothing would exist. With Love, all things, all beings, all joy, all truth, all worlds, all planes of existence, all of creation comes into the now and is upheld to the pleasure of the one true Source, the God of all things. Love is the fabric upon which the universes are made. Love is the perfect intention of the Creators Will for all beings in the universes to experience, give, and receive and to co-create with. It is the reason for being.

“Love is the meaning of life. For all your struggles, heartaches, joys, and wonders, this life given to you out of Love, by the Source of Love, was given that you may, by free will, as an individual, rediscover this Love, learn how to Love, and experience Love to the greatest extent of your potential while living a life that begins on the worlds of time and space, and return to the Creator those unique experiences that only you can have. To find utter joy in the pursuit of truth, the appreciation of beauty, and the experience of goodness, is Love.

“Where are you going in such hurry? What is it that keeps you up at night? What worries do you really have? What fears do you harbor? What hurt or injustice have you suffered that cannot be healed by Love? What insurmountable problem do you have that cannot be solved by Love?

“Love is the answer my friends, Love is the antidote to the self-inflicted poisons of life. To be apart from love is to be in darkness, for Love is the Light that shines in the dark and illuminates the truth of reality. Wake up from your slumber and open your eyes to Love! Do you not see? Are you so blinded by pride and the material illusions of life that you cannot feel Love? Nothing will satisfy the want of the soul -- no jewel, no diamond, no gold, or riches can fulfill the longing heart for that thing that is missing. Love is the missing piece, my friends. Love is that thing you have been searching for all your life!

“Go now into your room, alone, in the quiet of your mind, reach your arms up into the heavens and ask the God of all creation to fill you with Love -- to teach you to Love, to seek and to find real Love, to experience the true Light that lights every soul and calls it home to completion, to perfection, to unity with the one true Source. You are love, we are love, and all is love. You are loved so dearly, so preciously, nothing can separate you from the Love of the Father’s presence, for it continually rains down upon you. Only you can let that love in, and let it soak you to the soul of your being. Open up to Love and feel the greatest joy you will ever know.

“All is Love,
“The Circle of Seven.”

Receiver's note: The night before the morning this message was received, I was visited by a being of light that recited the most beautifully touching poem on love I have ever heard. So thoughtfully crafted, simple and true, it was music to my ears, and nourishment for my soul.

Thank you Spirit for gracing me with your song.

“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” — Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://1111prompt.blogspot.com

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20942
“A Lesson on How to Love.” -- Teacher Ophelius.
Michigan, US of A, September 9, 2012.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “A Lesson on How to Love.”

Received by Chris.

Teacher Ophelius: “The lesson for today is about how to love. Many on your world are confused about this and have wrong ideas about what love truly is. The love the Creator has for you is divine and it is the kind of love that allows for complete freedom – free will. It is unconditional and demands nothing. God shares all, and He only gives as much love as you willingly allow, for there is no limit to His love for you – it is infinite and eternal. God’s love is patient and long suffering, for He is far seeing and knows the potential each of His children have to love and He provides the opportunities for you to grow into the reality of real love. How then is it that so many are confused about this and place so many constraints and conditions on how they love their fellows? The answer is simple. It is because they are willingly disconnected from the love of God.

“To know God is to know real love. The greater your connection to God, the more will you understand this love and assimilate that love in your relationships with others. Within each of you there is the potential to become a Finaliter – to ascend the heavens and to become like God, and when you reach this pinnacle of reality, you will know how to love as the Creator loves. As we all live and move and have our being in God, the entire cosmos, as one organism, is evolving and moving toward perfection and this is known as ‘Light and Life.’

“Since we all have this potential to become perfect and to know ‘real’ love, what does it matter that we now hate, kill, cause strife, be fearful, be jealous, be possessive, be unkind, cheat, steal, and abuse? Will we eventually get to this place of real love? All these maladaptations and confusion we have about love has an exponential effect on the entire planet and human race, for each trespass we commit, causes a reaction to occur in the life of another, which in turn causes more misunderstanding and confusion in yet another, and so on and so forth. It causes an imbalance and a delay in the divine plan (Light and Life) and also a separation from the divine love that flows continuously from the Creator to the child. Inversely, when men and women learn to love and reflect the love of the Creator onto their fellows, this exponential effect works and moves creation forward toward perfection.

“The real danger to mortals is that the willing ‘disconnect’ caused by this confusion about love will become ingrained and they will continue to drift farther from reality (real love) to the point where they will have no part in the co-creation of the universes and may at some point willingly choose cessation of identity because they have hardened their heart to God’s love – and so, when a unique personality chooses this path, the entire creation will lose a unique aspect of creativity that can never again find expression in the divine plan. The creation must then adapt to this loss.

“My friends, the love of God flows continually down upon you. It is you who open the umbrella of confusion and shed this love away. Learn to love by allowing the Spirit of God who indwells each of you to teach you this ‘real’ way to love. There is only joy in this love. If you have not joy, then you have not love. Seek the way of love.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://1111prompt.blogspot.com

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20931
“A Lesson on Loving Service.” -- The Beloved One.

Urantia, September 02, 2012. (date of transcription).
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “A Lesson on Loving Service.”

Received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “We earlier discussed how to be of service to one another. Perhaps it would be expedient to tell you how it is expected of you to render loving service. Loving service is never given grudgingly or in silent resentment. It simply is a loving service worthy of being a fruit of your living and maturing spirit within. It is a sign that you are taking to heart the Guidance from within, whose sole pleasure it is to lead you closer to God, who is all loving. This ‘loving’ connotation is added to service, so you know the difference when you sincerely work in greater awareness towards that ultimate goal of becoming perfect. This is a wonderful start in self-observation to sense in yourself a greater love than you had even one day ago.

“Things tend to ‘creep up’ on you unannounced, but once you give your will over to the All That Is, your life changes ever so subtly so even you are not aware of the wonderful changes happening inside you. These favorable changes are often noticed in your immediate surroundings, as you are slowly becoming a more mellow person. The sharp edges are wearing down and in time will disappear altogether. There is a sublime ‘something’ happening inside you, that even you cannot put a finger on. Even your thoughts become more charitable towards each and everyone, as you are less given to hasty conclusions and criticism. This is also being of loving service – the manner in which you think about others. Now you can go about your daily business and in your mind send a silent blessing to each whose name arises in your memory, or who happens to cross your path.

“In time this will become second nature to you, and in this newly acquired habit the whole world is uplifted, as good will is being spread abroad as a loving service to mankind. Being in this state of mind, renders you harmless and yet you, yourself will become stronger as you can withstand the less happy thoughts from others, because you placed yourselves under My influence and as a result, in the most enviable position; that of rendering loving service to a world, so greatly in need of love. True loving service happens unconsciously as over time it will become a state of mind. This shall bring the giver great benefits as the physical system is no longer poisoned by toxic thoughts. This is extremely important to realize, because the actuality and the real-ness of peace in your soul is unmistakable.

“Being of loving service is beneficial to the nervous system, which will no longer be under the influence of abuse from negative thinking. You will begin to see that everything originates in the mind, as it has been said before, ‘As a man or woman thinketh, that he or she becomes.’ The sooner you uplift your thoughts to a higher level of thinking, the better you will render loving service. In doing so, you become less self-absorbed and better equipped to become other-people oriented, for these two go hand in hand. It is not beneficial to a person to become so self-absorbed that there is no room for any other thoughts. The greatest service you can render is to yourself and notice the quality of your thoughts. I can help you with this when you come to Me and lay the matter before Me, so we, in partnership, can work together on this in loving service to each other.”

Try coming out of the shadows, a little at the time—TA.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20850

“Love is the Best Way, Always!”
Chicago, US of A, July 12, 2012.
Midwayer Messenger Sharmon (MNO-6).
Subject: “Love is the Best Way, Always!”

Received by Valdir Soares.

Sharmon: “Hello my friends, this is Sharmon. I am one of many Midwayers on this world, and incidentally the best dressed lady in the Midway Realm. We are collectively in service to Christ Michael, our Creator Son and the Sovereign of Nebadon. I am one of His children, and a lightning-fast messenger. My full-time task is to deliver urgent messages from and to diverse personalities on Urantia. As you would say, I ‘keep things rolling.’

“I take great pleasure in what I do because I am serving others, cooperating in their lives, and as a result I also progress in my own experiential growth. A life spent in service is a pleasurable life. I very much enjoy being among you humans, for I find you – our evolutionary cousins – very interesting creatures of God. You are so imaginative, so creative, but, also, more often than not, so belligerent, destructive, and irresponsible.

“You, Valdir, asked me to say something special and helpful to all who will read my message. So here it is, my friends. The most helpful thing that you can do for yourself, and for others, is very simple and very well known to most, yet unfortunately often neglected by many. It is love, my friends. Love is what put this entire universe into motion and evolved it, and love is what will continue to move and progress it into a bright future which we all aim and work for – a wonderful future with much love in it. Love is never too much, as it fits all things, all hearts, and all lives. It is what we need most on this distressed Urantia of ours. If each one of us could make sure to show a little affection every day – both through action and attitude – it will make a big difference to the entire world.

“Evil cannot build anything. It can only destroy, but love builds lives, restores what was destroyed and lifts up the broken hearts of those who have fallen down. In the end only love is what really matters. So, my dear ones, let us show non-stop tenderness to all who cross our paths. The Father showed us the way of devotion first of all. We are all His valued children – low and high -- one big and much-treasured family. Therefore, I could not say good-bye without saying this, I love you all . . . all of Urantia humankind. Please take care of yourselves, because I want you to be around forever! That is all, my friends. Remember, love is the best and only way, always!”

Try coming out of the shadows, a little at the time—TA.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Moonfairy
New Friend

Post by Moonfairy »

Yes Sandy, I think the most of us understand what you want to say with your post.

But sorry to say, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing here.

One thing is just pure love, the one that surrounds us and is here and everywhere no matter what. Love in every flower, sunset, every breath you take. The energy that makes everything exist.

But this is about twin flames. About relationships. About problems, human problems, between men and woman. Problems that you can not just solve by saying 'I love you and everything is fine'
This is about hurt, about heartaches. About pushing it to extrems, finding out how much a person can take, how much you are ready to take...

I am a human being. I have human needs.
You and Sammy are in relationships. So then it's easy to say 'go find the love in yourself'
You have someone to talk to. Someone who you can touch. Look in the eyes...you have children...

No matter how many midwayers, angels, unicorns or what ever else is with me right now at this moment. From the human, physical point of view I am alone. No kiss, no hug, no sex, no anything.

I'm living in this dimension. And I do not miss love or light in my life. This love that you are talking about. I miss the love, or give it a better name, between two people. The one that makes them stay together, start a family, go for nice weekend trips to paris. So if you want to tell me that is not love, ok...i'm fine with that. Give it a better name then.
Then maybe I finally will know what is missing in my life.

I found someone that I consider to be my other half. And he's in a relationship. I'm not the one who can change that. He is. And I just let him be and left...left him behind with his girlfriend of one year that begged him on her knees to stay.

I am full of love. I just wish I could share it with this one special person.
He's not mine. But he's not her's either. He belongs to himself and is a free person. He just didn't realize it until now.

And i'm to tired after all this time to even think about this all again and again. I'm really done.

There is not much romantic stuff about twin flames. Except the first lovely moments when you really feel this strong, extrem bond and believe this is it. After this your life is a mess and desaster and it takes a lot of hard work on yourself to get back on your feet and into normal life again. But the lessons you learn are priceless.

So Sammy, you can hope that this never ever happens to you. Just be happy with your man and maybe try to understand that others arent so lucky and blessed as you are.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Eva,
I think you are right...love comes in many packages and we all are finding our way through this earthly maze as best we can. My post was not meant to challenge this... In tossing out my wandering thoughts in regards to this subject it was meant to cause discussion and interest in the various aspects of Love in the healing and eternal sense. This love we speak of that imbibes every thing we see and touch is all encompassing, not passive but active and warm and alive...It is what heals and nurtures us and this is also something my simple post was meant to convey. But you know all this. And I am sorry if I have added more strain to you weary shoulders with a post with which I was hoping to ease some seemingly growing tension. You see this is sort of my job here... to smooth the way and keep things on an even keel for all our members and sometimes I am not very good at it.
No, I cannot deny the pain nor would I ever wish to trivialize what you are going through...what all of you are going through. In the same light, nor would I dare to trivialize what Sammy has gone through or anybody else for that matter... We all, despite what seems the rosiness of our lives, bear scars. I don’t think it matters from where those scars were inflicted? They still hurt.

It is easy to see that you are a very loving person and have so much to offer someone. It is my greatest wish that what you desire with all your heart is given to you...and the sooner the better. ( I hope God doesn’t mind if I add that last little bit. ;) )
With love,
Sandy
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

Dear Eva,

In your heart of hearts you have the greatest love that you will ever find. The presence of the Holy One resides in your heart. That Holy One has chosen you as His best friend. You are unique in all creation. Never will there be another one just like you. The love that you seek is no further than your heart. Go into the stillness and there you will find the love that eludes you. If you just become still for a few moments the vibrations of God's love will surround you. All that you desire is to be found in that Holy presence of a love that you cannot find anywhere else.

If there is indeed a twin flame it is the twin flame that resides in your own heart. Throughout eternity you will never find another love just like it. All human relationships pale in comparison to the love that the Creator of a universe has for you, His precious child. The I AM presence that is in your heart is a gift from the Paradise Father and it is YOU, your highest self. The key to happiness is to stay right here in this moment. In this moment you have all the love that you need, for the presence of the I AM lives in your heart. It lives in your heart! And all of those things that you desire will come to you like a mighty river of water of life if you stay centered in the presence of who you are. That relationship that you desire is the relationship that you already have. The greatest love story is the love story that is being played out in the recesses of your infinite heart, and in that love story is the secret to what you want in this life.

Know that in this moment all is well and that you have my love always. Connect with all that I AM and all that you are and you will find what it is that you are seeking. :loves

Love,
Paul