does lights have anything to do with the 11:11 phenomenon?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
churchill82
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

does lights have anything to do with the 11:11 phenomenon?

Post by churchill82 »

Hi this is my second post on this informative website and thank you for the reply's on my last post but what i have experienced a lot over last few years are a lot of lights when i switch them on blow sometimes almost straight away after putting a new one in, and quite a lot i have see lampposts flicker and turn off when standing or walking past them... i possibly think this is another indication but im new to this so im just speculating :)

and also for the record my prompts are quite clear i have seen 11:11 quite a lot in the past few days :)

im quite excited and id love to take the next step spiritually, but i guess im going to have to be patient? what do you guys think?

much love
S
churchill82
New Friend

Re: does lights have anything to do with the 11:11 phenomeno

Post by churchill82 »

and just to add i honestly have been through a ridiculously amount of light bulbs in my house this year :)

are they prompts lol

much love
S
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello again "S",
Many people here have experienced the street lights turning on and off when they approach and yes it is considered a possible prompt by our Angelic and Midwayer friends. But now as far as the light bulbs blowing...That is definitely a costly item and our celestial friends try very hard not to scare us or cause damage around us...That is why they will never prompt us in a way that could possibly put us in danger. There may be an explanation though, to your light bulb blowing problem. Besides of course the obvious surges of energy through the electrical lines...there could be a spiritual explanation as well. It is possible with some people to build up large amounts of spiritual energy around them that can suddenly be realised in breaking light bulbs or even in some cases frying your computer. There are methods to minimize this little problem. In your first post you relayed that you meditate regularly. Try practicing some sort of basic grounding exercise before each session. Before you pray or meditate you simply ask for help from the Celestials and your angels in securing your spiritual energies and efforts are strongly connected to the earth and firmly and gently held as they reach up towards the heavens. With our intent and Divine help these built up excesses of energy neatly flow through the earth and you are left a little less, shall we say, "static." I know it sounds strange but it is worth a try, eh? Those bulbs can certainly be costly these days. :)

From the book Ask Your Angels by Alma Daniel, Timothy Wyllie, and Andrew Ramer...
Learning to ground, to collect, and stabilize your energies will make a big difference in your life. It will allow you to be fully present, alert but relaxed, and receptive. When you are grounded you are anchored, connected, safe and secure.
I hope this helps...if you'd like a little more information I can share it with you in a pm.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

S,

Our friend Philip just told of a similar story! He'd just replaced a spark plug on his motorcycle, but then he had a feeling that it blew, and it had blown! He saved himself a trip to the repair shop by figuring this out and replacing it again -- but it was brand new! So what gives????? Here you are with your light bulbs. ;) Yes this is an expensive hello but kinda cool too eh? :love

Thanks for sharing! :kiss: Michele :bike:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Michele,
S light bulb could be due to electricity leak, if home appliances are turned on but not in use and earthing is ineffective or broken, it will cause such overflow. if you feel numbness when touching electrical item, its a definite sign and must do earthing immediately.

Come to think of it, I do remember street light went off a few times when I walk by but never thought it is a sign because they could be due to poor maintenance. :lol:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

LOL ! ! ! Well I suppose you are right and there could always be an 'earthly' reason for these things, eh? But your spark plug situation was sure funny, wasn't it?!
:bana:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

churchill82 wrote:and just to add i honestly have been through a ridiculously amount of light bulbs in my house this year :)

are they prompts lol

much love
S
Hi Churchill :)

I'm going to stick my neck out here and so no, they aren't prompts. Light bulbs blowing are more in relation to electromagnetic phenomena many associate with ghosts/spirits, but I don't think this is your problem either.

I highly recommend you keep a very close eye on your light circuit electric, usually this will be on a different circuit path to plug sockets etc. If you're experiencing overloads, or surges from your power station, this could cause fire or electrocution and if you have any more bulbs blow frequently in 2013, definitley get someone to come and check your electrics, especially if you're buying good quality bulbs with long life filaments...they can't all be dodgy and weak unless perhaps they're made in some backstreet of a developing industrial country...say...that big one east of Russia :P

Seriously, before we look into anything spiritual, make sure you know it's not anything electrical!!!

Jack :pig:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

11light11 wrote: But your spark plug situation was sure funny, wasn't it?!
:bana:
That was the first time I had to stop walking and look back at my scooter to think of what if, but it is not pleasant to found that it is true. First, I was hit by a car from behind and now the spark plug blew while going up hill, luckily I was able to pull to the roadside. This is why I felt my prompt is a warning and affirmation when I thought of something or doing something.

I almost forgot, the engine belt broke and jammed the wheel, I skidded and stopped at a traffic light junction and park it there since it is stuck a car behind me are able to evade :shock: , I was lucky 3 times in one year or shall I say I cheated death. Now, you know I am not generally optimistic about my life because I am always on the edge, seconds from death as it happen, snap shot of the last scene still lingers in my mind. I never think about it and forgot until something remind me, other people suffer a great deal of pain in the hospital and surgery, paralysed like Christopher Reeves.

I am not looking for excitement or do anything extreme but disaster come to me from friendship, marriage to career. So, I just deal with it as it happen and prepared, not in a sad manner but have you think of what people felt when they was crucified or receiving capital punishment? Nothing. :D

Philip
:bike:
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Philip, that's amazing to me. Cheating death eh? Three times? :lol: You're pretty powerful don't you think? You managed to accomplish what they couldn't figure out in the movie "Final Destination," a silly teen movie I really love -- ever see it???

What you're describing, it reminds me of a series of dreams I had last year. I wrote about them somewhere on here. I dreamed of Jacob, from the Old Testament. I never learned a thing about him in real life, so it was weird I should dream of him -- he's never on my mind -- I think he visited me.

In the dreams, I was in a series of dangerous situations. For instance -- right up at the edge of a very tall cliff, about to fall off. In each case, he'd appear, and give me this little knowing smile. Then he'd let me know that there are many times in life we are very close to death -- and we are in no danger of dying. "Someone" is with us, and making sure we don't die, right then. It would throw things off, if we did. It isn't our time yet. So he let me know that you can be hanging to the edge of some crazy cliff, positive that in one slip of the fingertips, you'll be hurtled off the edge and fly down to your early death -- only that isn't about to happen at all. He's there, or someone is there.

Your near-misses remind me of Jacob's message too. It just wasn't your time. Do you think there is such a thing as 'your time,' I know we talked a lot about free will? Would this infringe with free will? It just seems to me like sometimes it's more than just a coincidence . . . I know we're all glad you cheated death! :roll :love We benefit from that chance of fate every single day! Not to mention all the other people who love you in your neck of the woods. ;)

Peace! Love, Michele

:bike: the motorcycle of protection :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad too you have cheated death three times and are still with us, Philip. Please always drive under Michele's motorcycle of protection! :bike: (I love that Michele! :) )
I am going to venture to say that I do believe it wasn't your time to pass. This is an interesting concept...this predestination and free will. People have their own ideas but as for me, I don't see them as opposing each other at all but instead all part of the process, the process of living in this world and the next. Our free will is guaranteed and we progress in life with each and every thought, word and action. It is these these things that affect the decisions we make. In a way, the pre knowledge of what will occur, well, it does support predestination but in the sense only from a "Universe Creator sense". The Beings who are beyond the effects of space and time can observe lives of those there,without any interference from past, present and future as They view them all as one. For me, it just means They "know" what we will choose to say and do and the resulting actions set in motion by these same things. So, They do not affect the outcome directly by just knowing all that will transpire around you. They just know ahead of time for us...which in some cases may allow for the intervention at appropriate times by other beings also in time/space. (Midwayers etc.) Of course, the interference, some might say could be seen as touching on our free will a bit and even representing predestination. Hmmm I can see it is tricky... why some things seemingly are changed by a well-timed Time/Space warning or rescue. But thankfully, it isn't me who decides the lot...But rather by the Universe overseer who knows how all our "life ripples" will play out, affecting ourselves and maybe even millions of others. I think this knowledge is safe and sound where it lies. We mortals would more than likely make a real mess of things. I'm afraid, I would be very much like in the movie Bruce Almighty when given this opportunity of power, granting sunshine and roses to everybody and more than likely preventing, in a funny kind of way, people to progress fully and be all they can be.
So good thing I am just the simplest of mortals... because right now, with this slight effort, now my brain is smoking (smiling at something Sarah just said in another post. :) )

Oh Michele...that movie 'Final Destination' is one of the scariest movies I have ever seen. It was a very original scary movie idea at the time as it sort of gives fate a personality of sorts...a very determined personality! :shock: :lol: If you think too much about it, you find yourself wishing for a nice soft safe padded room, eh? :lol:

Hope fate is good to all of you out there...Stay safe everybody! :love
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Michele, Sandy.
I did watch Final Destination part one and the second last I think, the last person's life was switched with an unborn or something but usually don't go for scary movies because it make me feel uncomfortable rather than thrill, I've placed reflective strips all over my scooter and helmet to reduce avoidable accident.
Predestined is not affected by free will because many things happen to us not by choice and could be coincident or interventions at some level, Tom Campbell explained that destinies are probabilities and in the hands of the well prepared rather than will of God alone. The way I understand it, we have to work for it and if we made ourselves worthy, we will be luckier, how do we know if luck & chances is random and not act of intervention?
Science can't challenge luck, it can only calculate probabilities with scenario.

Tom also said he no longer actively looking for information and if he needs to know, he will, someone will tell him or out of body experience through meditation, when people ask for proof, he explained that proof is in the experience and science is not all about proof but evidence. Since these evidence is in our experience, we can only explain with words and what we've encountered, He is a nuclear physicist not a psychic.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Recently, air port technician drove a truck to save a passenger plane, what gave the person such a courage is unbelievable and the failed front gear landed exactly on the truck, its a miracle although I hesitate to use that word.

Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for posting that Philip!

Did you notice that the video length was 1:11? :)
To tell you the truth I had tears in my eyes at the truck drivers courage. That in itself is a miracle... :D
Tom also said he no longer actively looking for information and if he needs to know, he will, someone will tell him or out of body experience through meditation, when people ask for proof, he explained that proof is in the experience and science is not all about proof but evidence. Since these evidence is in our experience, we can only explain with words and what we've encountered, He is a nuclear physicist not a psychic.
I agree, it is hard to prove anything to anybody unless they have experienced it for themselves...having said that from my own life and from George's we have definitely heard voices..in our head sometimes insistently that have warned us of near disasters. It truly doesn't matter whether we believe it is fate... miracles...universe selection. It does happen regardless of whether we believe it or not and it certainly doesn't matter if anybody else believes it or not. George is here today because he listened to the voice immediately, as is our dear friend, Petra's husband,also named Phil...who by the way is not spiritual or religious. :D Why some get a warning? Don't know.?????? Far greater minds then mind will someday figure that out. (Hopefully :finger: :) )
Love,
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

I notice the video length, sceptic may call it coincident, I challenge them to the max and they say what build DNA is a coincident. They think worshipping a deity is foolish but believe in coincidences suppose to be scientific.

Well, the airport technician broke the rules, the air plane can level up to minimize the damage and the truck could have made it worse if it was crushed and swayed towards the terminal. It is calculated risk versus a heroic act and am sure others are warned not to intervene in the future just because of one miracle, particularly for larger planes. Anyhow, this incident save a lot of money in damages and show that air plane can be saved in this manner, they just need to develop and train for it, but usually life is covered by insurance and they don't bother.
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

What courage! This is fantastic and I'm so glad you shared it! You always have great videos, you stumble across the best of the lot. ;)

I'm glad to hear of your reflective tapes on your helmet and motorcycle! :bike: The motorcycle of protection rides on.

"Final Destination" was quite scary, no? I'm with both of you, I don't go in for scary movies -- they are not a thrill at all, they are terrifying! But for some reason I really loved "Final Destination." I think it is because he was seeing signs -- and at the time, I didn't yet have my 11:11 family, and didn't know others saw signs like he did (and I did). It really struck a cord with me and that is the part of the movie I liked . . . not the awful scary parts that then followed. ;)

Love to you all, and happy new year! :loves Michele
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

If you want a spooky movie that just might put chills in you, check out "Tha Haunted" about the Smerl family. Based on a true story and sent the shivers down me because the "demon" thingy in the movie, was just like the one I used to have appear in my nightmares when I was a young child...

Spooky!

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

The Movie 'The Exorcist' was out at the theaters when I was in High School. (Yes, dinosaurs were still walking the earth! :mrgreen:) But anyway, something about that movie terrified me! I still remember a burly track athlete laughing as he told a group of us that after seeing that movie he slept in his parent's bed for nearly a week! :lol: It is relatively tame by todays horror movie standards though.
Nope no horror movies for this scaredy cat....unless it is some of the really old Hollywood B movies...The giant ant, spider, worm,grasshopper etc.. movies. That's about as fearful as I want to get. :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy

OH, I used to love 'The Creature From the Black Lagoon' movies too. Remember those?
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I'm too much a 'fraidy cat to watch "The Haunted" or "The Exorcist," I'll admit it. I still worry some nights thinking about "The Shining!" People say to me "But it's such a stupid movie, it doesn't look realistic at all." To me it does! That little boy!!!! Oh no.

Anyone see "The Others"? Whoooo! Ok that's enough for me for one morning. :lol:

Love you guys! Michele :loves
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

11light11 wrote:I'm too much a 'fraidy cat to watch "The Haunted" or "The Exorcist," I'll admit it. I still worry some nights thinking about "The Shining!" People say to me "But it's such a stupid movie, it doesn't look realistic at all." To me it does! That little boy!!!! Oh no.

Anyone see "The Others"? Whoooo! Ok that's enough for me for one morning. :lol:

Love you guys! Michele :loves
The movies based on real events get me the most from a psycological standpoint, other than that, they're just silly hehe :)

Jack :pig: :roll
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

I wont watch horror films, i refuse to watch them :) just dont like the negativity i feel.. i do however allow my girls to watch them, since being young, so long as theyre not really bad ones, then i ban them.. I wanted them to not be afraid of anything and thought if i let them watch these films they will become immune to fears lol, child abuse i know lol... there is a new version of evil dead coming soon it looks gruesome, i definately wont be watching that..

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I too thought, "The Shining" was terrifying, Michele! :shock: No deserted off season ski lodges for this lady! :pale:

Yeah, those evil dead movies are awfully gruesome and I found it doesn't pay to get too attached to any of the characters. :lol:

I had to laugh, Sarah, my parents wouldn't even let me see Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" when it was being shown on TV when I was in third grade. I think I was the only kid in class NOT talking about it the next day. :? As I remember, I was a bit cross with my mother for awhile after that! :lol:
Love,
Sandy Image Image