drive thru AOK

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

drive thru AOK

Post by happyrain »

something happened to me last week i forgot to share. an aok act of kindness at the starbucks drive thru. i thought this was very cool. was getting a coffee and apparently a lady in the 3rd car in front of me anonymously paid for the last 3 cars behind her. i was late for work but the free coffee made up for a lot ! heh :) my friend told me someone is doing similar for people that have holds in the target stores. what a great way to spread a little christmas cheer =*) <3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: drive thru AOK

Post by Sandy »

What a lovely way to spread the love. :sunflower: Thanks for sharing, Eric. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this. Last week I was food shopping and on the way home out started to rain. A kind woman waiting for the same bus as me offered to share her umbrella with me. She covered us both for over ten minutes. We had a pleasent conversation too. Aok's energize the heart, don't ya think? <3 Thanks again! Love you guys. Daron
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:loves
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:loves
From me too!
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

daron, i responded to your thread yesterday but it didn't post up ! weird. anyway thanks for sharing ! and yes ! sometimes i think an aok is rare for us city dwellers :p peace ! merry christmas !
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Ok, I'm lost. What is an AOK? The random act of kindness I understand... :loves :loves

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :kiss: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I love your story Eric! That was really awesome, made me smile to think about someone doing that! Jody, I never heard of AOK either but maybe it just means Act Of Kindness?? Kinda cute they came up with a little nickname for it. It reminds me of that movie "Pay it forward."

The idea of strangers helping one another, like Daron sharing the umbrella ;) and the Starbucks lady paying for the next 3 people -- it reminds me of a story Osho told, I read this years ago. He said if you are in a crowded train station, and you ask someone to watch your luggage while you run off to the bathroom -- they will guard it with their life. It doesn't matter if the person you asked, is actually a thief! :shock: Who might've already been eyeing your luggage intent on stealing it! :shock: Why will they guard your luggage with your life?? Because you trusted them. That really moves people; they want to live up to your expectation of trust.

I thought that was just beautiful! Imagine that: Imagine telling a thief (And you don't know it's a thief, of course) "I trust you," and he feels this little bloom in his heart. :happy I don't mean to sound all sentimental and gushy but that just really gets me! :kiss:

Thanks for sharing these! Love to you guys! Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Jody, I am glad you asked...because I wasn't sure either. :mrgreen:
Thanks Michele for enlightening us and for sharing the story about trust that Osha provided. :kiss:
Of course, it may not be a good idea in an airport to do that, though...unless you want to have a lovely visit with security officials. :)

Trust is a beautiful thing! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sandy how true!!!! You're right, lol, that's too funny, we've really changed things haven't we? :lol: You're not allowed to abandon your luggage anymore. Well it's hard to maneuver in the bathroom with it! What are you supposed to do? :lol:

Love to everyone! Peace to you all! Happy New Year! :kiss: :loves Michele
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

happy new year ! and yup
just an acronym so i don't have to type out the entire thing in the header

:hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michele and Eric! :hithere

Oh my!! those extra large bathroom stalls in airports are never quite big enough are they? :shock: You should see my carry-all! It is usually stuffed to the max with all kinds of things I think I can't live without but then never touch the entire trip...and my travel purse is a donkey load in itself! But somehow I manage without doing permanent damage to myself.... or the passengers around me.

Oh well...life is one adventure after another. :)
Happy New Year to you both...I am sooo looking forward to 2013...RIP 2012...

(((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Me too! It sounds funny to think "2013," doesn't it? I remember being a little kid thinking "Some day it will be 2000" but it didn't seem real to me. ;) And here we are today. LOL! ! ! ! Like that movie "2001: a space odyssey" -- at the time it seemed so far in the future it would never come! :lol:

I remember we used to ask strangers to watch our luggage at the airport . . .sigh . . the good old days, lol! ! ! :lol: :love

Happy New Year everyone! 2013 here we come! :loves Eric your Starbucks story is just incredible, I will remember it for some time. And Daron, your umbrella story too! :sunny:
Moonfairy
New Friend

Post by Moonfairy »

here a great page. I just realized that they don't update it daily. For those with a facebook account, check the facebook page. every day beautiful storys about people paying it forward. some are so nice, they make me cry. :loves
(link now gone)

a PIF a day makes bad energies go away :sunflower:
Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right it's not the end!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Eva, I got to read and enjoy a few of the posts yesterday before life got all crazy and busy for me. (Long story but I now have the cleanest and most organized garage you could find nearly anywhere. :roll: ...something I never thought would happen and, in fact, was not looking forward to the process of it happening. But it's done now and not as painful as I thought it was going to be. :lol: )
Thanks for posting the URL for this site. It truly does lift your spirits doesn't it? :D

xxSandy