1111 and My Experiences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
btrue
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 and My Experiences

Post by btrue »

I first begun randomly seeing 1111 back in 1992 and since then the frequency of not only seeing 1111, but also 111, 11, and 1 multiple times in a day has become very common. On 11/11/11 I also randomly saw 11:11pm on the clock while making Love to my woman (it was very difficult to see the clock due to the mattress being raised so much higher than the end table that the clock was on). My mothers house number on her street just happens to be 111. As I'm writing this message I have the TV on CNN following the effects of Hurricane Sandy and low and behold, I randomly looked up and the PST showed 11:11 (God is my witness). I mention all of this because from the time it all began, I knew there was something significant about these accourances but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Today was the very first time I searched it's meaning on the internet, to find very helpful information including the 11:11 Angels Message Board. What bothered me most about the accourance of these numbers is that although I always knew it was something sent from God, I just couldn't see in my life were I was being blessed. What I've learned is that I must focus on those positive and progessive things in my spirit and reject and give little to no attention to those fears that like to creep themselves in. Embracing the 1111 concept is very important to me, but understanding it is even more important.
sammy

Re: 1111 and My Experiences

Post by sammy »

Hello btrue :hithere

Welcome!

I love that you are trying to focus on the positive!

I will share briefly with you that I always thought of 11:11 as a symbol of comfort, life threw me a curve and at the same time I had a significant number of numerical "prompts"...suffice it to say that I now believe it was the angels way of telling me they were there to offer me comfort and love during a difficult time....and now that life is back to normal I am getting prompts out the "yin yang" :lol:

Take a minute to look at our faq's...the will give you a good idea of what 11:11 and other numerical "prompts" are all about.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Yes, Hello there, btrue!! :D :love

The whole 11:11 thing is so simple that most people can't quite get a grasp on it. To me, in my opinion, any and all of the number prompts are just little reminders that much more is unseen than seen. Including all manner of celestials and former material beings who have passed from the world and have begun their own ascention path.

I think all of the prompts are just general "hi there! don't forget about us" type events. Now different sequences of numbers are the energy signature unique to a particular personality. like, :33 is Midwayer Mathew ( i think), 123 is Btuzu and so on. 11:11 derives from the Urantia Book account of the Lucifer rebellion and is the number of the loyal MIdwayers who did not embrace the Lucifer ideas of planetary sovereignty. And from here the story becomes multi-dimensional, expanding beyond and before 11:11, in every direction to infinity. :colors: :compress: :salut:

There is so much more information that relates to the Midwayers or other celestials branching off from here. There is of course much, much more context with which to further your understanding of the spiritual world. But that is up to you, if you desire it. :study: :sunny:

But as for the 11:11 thing, I think the explanation above is correct and sufficient in describing the number prompts phenomenon in simplest possible terms. The prompts are little nudges to get our attention, :kiss: :alien: reminding us that these spriritual personalities are with us and can get our attention, communicating directly with our electro-chemical nervous system! :bounce: :scratch:

Now of course I might not have this right and someone more knowlegeable will set me straight and modify this. :sunny: :sunny:

Anyways, I really enjoyed your experience that you shared above. I look forward to future posts as you are embraced by the 11:11 as you take steps toward a better understanding.

What a long post! :oops: Sorry. :roll:

Gotta go for now. :hithere

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome to you, Btrue. :hithere

As I started this post I glanced at my clock there in big bold numbers was our friend ABC-22 (Chief Bzutu) prompting me with his 22's saying hello as I begin my work day. This happens so frequently... and when I feel at a loss as how to proceed I feel the love and confidence they have in me as it is reflected from the Creator of all. To get to know our Angels and friends as we all climb towards our Eternal Home is one of the greatest blessings of my simple life. We are truly blessed when we open our eyes and begin to experience the unseen reality that has existed around us from the beginning of time... to feel what fuels the infinite universe...God's Love exhibited in thousands upon thousands of beings and universe personalities. This all incompasing Love is more than a simple human emotion...it is tangible and powerful as it is welded helping to solve what seems unsolvable and giving us hope for a better future as we share this Love with those we pass by.

You said something very profound and important for me to remember this morning...
What bothered me most about the accourance of these numbers is that although I always knew it was something sent from God, I just couldn't see in my life were I was being blessed. What I've learned is that I must focus on those positive and progessive things in my spirit and reject and give little to no attention to those fears that like to creep themselves in.
Thank you for this. You have given me a lesson of sorts today... something I will meditate on in relation to a physical problem I am experiencing. Needless to say, I am glad that you have joined our friendly group. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

What a beautiful post..... Well, you are certainly in the right place to help you along with all of this....I , never got the 11:11 prompt! Only once, for one day, when I kind of stammered out.." How come I never got that prompt?" Like a spoiled child!!and I definitely got the sense it was a big warm hello.... The Angels have a very funny sense of humour, sometimes too funny, even when you're not in the mood, but always wiggle a smile out of you anyways ..enjoy it! I bet that since you are on the road now, you'll be getting different prompts.... We are very blessed indeed.... :-)
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I love the way Jody and Sandy talked about this. :hithere They really have a way with words!

Thanks for sharing your story! And welcome to our little family! :roll

:love Peace! With love, Michele
btrue
New Friend

Post by btrue »

Thanks to all who have replyed to my post. Yes, it is time for me to move to a more spirital and aware way of life. Of course, I must first turn the corner and change or correct certain aspects of my life. I welcome the guidance of the celestials and thank God and the Angels that guide me!!! Thank you and may God bless you all.

Bernard
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Bernard, :hithere

I just gotta add my 2 cents by saying what's already been said a few times! It sounds like I'm just chiming in, but I mean it!

I agree with Michele, I loved Sandy & Jody's comments. But I also loved Sammy's and Inawe's comments too! I'm sure this must sound corny. Oh well...

Inawe that is an amazing story!

This board is a good place to be Bernard. I'm glad you found us!

Peace! :kiss:
John