Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Post by sammy »

Oh please Jack...jigfig away! I don't have a brain that jigs much...so go for it!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

hehe :D

Well, you have 2111, which is also a 9:11 (24 hour clock), you've also got a 7:11 and 111, also 21 is 3 x 7's and the 2013, well that's just kinda 2013 hehe :)

Sometimes you can get really lucky with the numbers and you have there Sammy :sunflower:

It's just how I sometimes look at the numbers, on ocassion there can be depth to them beyond the standard 11:11 which is my most common. I had one at 11:11 this morning after emailing my dad...which is very common and I'm somehow doing this regularly.

Jack :pig:
sammy

Post by sammy »

JACK!!! 7:11 was my dad's number! :loves :loves :loves And when we arrived there we were commenting on how much dad would have enjoyed paint ball! HEHEHE! Dad was all about numbers (to my knowledge, not in the spiritual sense...but...)he always said numbers were magical!

LOVE YOU DAD!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

That really is mega Sammy! :D 7:11's for me are sooo rare.

My one for my dad is either 11:11 or 11:12 on a Sunday. The amount of times that's happend is spookycool :)

(((((((All our families))))))) :loves

Jack :sunny: :pig: :sunny:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

The two of you are choking me up, Sammy and Jack! :kiss:

Peace! Love,
:loves
Michele
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi everyone :hithere

Thought I'd just do a quick "check in" as I havn't been around in awhile but am glad to let all you wonderfull people that all is well with me and I hope all is well with everyone :) I post here a photo I took today - a large scale "prompt" in 3 sets of 3 for me ( go figure huh lol ) ... with a feather over the top to boot 8)

:loves

Shredder

jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

I dig it!! :thumright: Don't even get me started on cloud pictures!! :lol:

Seriously, Shredder, I love it!! :bana: :bana:

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Just beautiful! I'm with Jody, my cell phone contains cloud photos almost exclusively! :lol:

Love it! Thanks for sharing Shredder! (Are you named after the guy in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, by any chance?!)

Love, Michele
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shredder! :sunflower:
Gosh it is good to know you are well and look at those clouds!!!!... AWESOME! I could sit and cloud watch for hours if time would allow. For me they too are sort of a form of meditation...as natural beauty can really reach right into your soul can't it?
Thanks for sharing your photo and checking in... :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

YAY helooo Shredder hehe :D

Glad you made that post! So nice a pic there mate, very good indeedy!

I hope everything is going well for you, I could do with your guitar techniques at the school where I'm teaching at, there are some students there who're better than me lol (well, they're very good at least and giving me a run for my money :P).

Bing biddly widdlewiddle woooh feeeeeEEEE (That's guitar talk - some hammers and pull offs followed by a tremolo dive bomb and harmonic pull back haha ;) :D )

Jack :pig: :sunflower:
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

jack6251 wrote:YAY helooo Shredder hehe :D

Glad you made that post! So nice a pic there mate, very good indeedy!

I hope everything is going well for you, I could do with your guitar techniques at the school where I'm teaching at, there are some students there who're better than me lol (well, they're very good at least and giving me a run for my money :P).

Bing biddly widdlewiddle woooh feeeeeEEEE (That's guitar talk - some hammers and pull offs followed by a tremolo dive bomb and harmonic pull back haha ;) :D )

Jack :pig: :sunflower:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what about "screddily, deedily, reedily..." somewhat triplets where 2 are picked and 3 third is pulled-off!! ;)

:bana: :bana: :bana:

Jody :mrgreen:

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I've just had a 21:21 while in the Grump thread. This is very rare for me and is a jigfigable number prompt!

21:21, what's going on? Lots of numbers hidden in there, multi dimensional meanings are wonderful! :)

sammy

Post by sammy »

Ok Mr. JigFig-

For us pea brains you need to start spelling it out...think of it as a teaching lesson...the more we see you jig fig the more our pea brains will spot them ourselves (sorry folks...maybe I should just be speaking for my pea brain :mrgreen: )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
PS....I am oddly prompt free today.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Nah, I'm probably talking nonsense to be honest due to drinking Polish cheap wine (tastes like wood varnish but hey). It's just my own spin on things and not really a part of prompts as such. I'm just gonna fig jig my way to bed and erm, sleep :)

Sometimes I talk too much and this was one of those time lol. ( :shock: no way :P)

Sleep tight everyone :loves

Jack :pig: :flower: :pig:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

sammy wrote:Ok Mr. JigFig-

For us pea brains you need to start spelling it out...think of it as a teaching lesson...the more we see you jig fig the more our pea brains will spot them ourselves (sorry folks...maybe I should just be speaking for my pea brain :mrgreen: )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
PS....I am oddly prompt free today.
You don't have pea brains, you're all very beautiful! :) I've learned loads from you guys, more than you'll know and I can experss. It's great how everyone adds to the pot! :sunflower:

It's nice to see the forum is more active over the past 2 months, I think everything is in working order and looking great! :) I may take a vacation, but don't have a house full and make a mess while I'm gone :P

Jack :pig: :loves :sunny:
sammy

Post by sammy »

While the cat's away, who with the mice have to tease?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

sammy wrote:While the cat's away, who with the mice have to tease?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Dunno, but you know, I don't mean to come across as patronising or condescending with anything 11:11 related Sammy, sometimes I just go with how an idea is that I have, then I put in on here. Sometimes it's the very first time I may get it out so it's kinda an exploration in progress as I type heheh.

Truth is, I know nothing!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know more than you think there Jacko :pig: ! :D Hmmm...I don't remember viewing any official vacation request....Sorry Jack..the form must be filled out in triplicate and with the proper signatures before any vacation can possibly be approved. ;) :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: SANDY you forgot to mention that "proper signatures" means ALL active board members must have to agree to sign. :pig:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Exactly!

Jack -- what are we going to do without you?! You better come back soon! :hithere

By the way -- I know I can't speak for other people, but I doubt very highly anyone takes you as condescending! It's always fabulous when someone points out an aspect to a prompt that others of us aren't familiar with or haven't considered. Like, yesterday, Jose weighed in by describing what 444 and 555 have come to mean to him, and it was just awe-inspiring. It's like the other day when you shared with Sammy, and broke down all the aspects of her prompt, and one of them turned out to be her father's sign! :shock: You gave her an opportunity to say "Hi Dad! :hithere " that she wouldn't've had otherwise. Invaluable!

We all appreciate you, Jack -- you make a huge difference on this board, and lift us up everyday! We were needing a Grump thread, and a Thank you thread--it seems so obvious in retrospect, but you came up with those ideas ! And you always encourage Amigoo/Rod, when he is on about his Pi theories . . . others of us read silently, fascinated, but often forget to encourage! You are a rare gem. Don't stop!

And did you turn in your papers yet to Sandy?!?! If not you may not leave. :roll :bana:

Peace!!! :lol: :love Love, Michele :kiss:
Last edited by 11light11 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL...we need to Thank Jack for the Grump thread!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Ok, Jack. Looks like the squaws are ganging up on ya. I got your back if the need be!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Once again, however, I didn't read the whole thread :o :o So if I am irrelevant, it is actually not a mental thing. Just a lazy one! 8) 8)

You guys are great!!! :love :love :love :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Jody
:mrgreen:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Jody...
Once again, however, I didn't read the whole thread So if I am irrelevant, it is actually not a mental thing. Just a lazy one!
Well, my dear, I think we can overlook it, since this thread is 29 pages long... ;) :)... and just so you know...there will be no leaving for you either unless the appropriate paperwork is filed. We expect o see you at your "post" as frequently as is comfortable and humanly possible! ;) (You can't see me but I am wagging my stubby little finger at ya! :mrgreen: )
:kiss:
Sandy
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hi! For two days , maybe 3, every hour I got x:01 , the. X:10. And then X::44....I think I figured it out Because when I came up with my meaning, it stopped..... I miss my propmts... :-(
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

It has been a few times I wake up at 11:11am, usually I stay up late to sleep until noon. :lol:

I am still wondering why the continuous prompt, I will look at the time whenever I feel weird and there it is and getting tired of it. By logic, it has to be some kind of warning but I could not think of the worst since I am prepared for the worst and am doing find. :finger:

Philip
:bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck