What's happening?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
SomethingsHappening
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What's happening?

Post by SomethingsHappening »

I'm seeing certain number patterns everywhere, especially 11:11. Also, this will sound a little crazy, but over the past month or so, i've walked under street lamps that havn't been lit whilst all others have then when i'm underneath it, it will turn on. I really am not the type of person to post this type of thing and this is the first time I've spoke of it. After seeing 11:11 again this morning and feeling some significance I decided to come and look on the internet (it was a long shot really, obviously not knowing what i know now) and was pleasantly suprised at what I have found. I do try not to believe everything I read on the internet, however, my recent experiences definitly seem to much of a coincidence to be completely meaningless.
If this is truly some sort of awakening, how do I act upon it?. Also, I'm genuinly not saying this because of what i have read, but I have always felt like I have a much larger purpose to life, like I'm destined for something. I know this sounds slightly arrogant but I'm being completely honest with you and myself. Any feedback would be great, thankyou for taking the time to read.
11light11
Family

Re: What's happening?

Post by 11light11 »

Dear SomethingsHappening,

It is so exciting to read about your story, and that sense that you have, of being destined for something great -- you don't come across as arrogant at all, I think it's very special you are in tuned with 'why' they are prompting you and saying hello to you! From seeing 11:11 to having the street lights coming on . . .George, whose words you may have already read here, on this site, and who started the Progress Group, has often said that those who are prompted, are being called by beings of White Light, to a special action in this world, which may one day be revealed to you. So based on that idea it is not arrogant at all -- maybe it means you can sort of 'hear them,' and you know their message to you -- even if you don't recognize you are hearing their voice, and it's not just a thought in your own head?

I'm sure others will say hello to you and offer some links you can read, to explain this phenomenon to you . . . till then, welcome, and thank you so much for what you shared! It brightened my day. Hello to you!! You enjoy your day now and peace and love being sent your way . . .

:loves
Love, Michele
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Something - Welcome to our humble home :hithere

Funny how perspective can change our thinking...there was a time that I would have found your experiences to be unusual...but after being a member of the board for a few years now, my perspective is that it is not so unsual, as many who arrive on our doorstep have had experiences very similar to yours. :loves

You mentioned you've always felt you have a "higher purpose"...again, many who come here have felt that. I think part of figuring that out is to keep your mind open and revisit what you may consider to be a higher or bigger purpose.

I can recall over the last few years my dad frequently saying he felt like he had a more important job to do here but couldn't figure it out. At his funeral,it became quite clear that he did have a bigger/higher purpose, but his only problem was he failed to recognize that he was greeting each day and every life he touched and fulfilling that purpose...He was your very average man, in his retirement years doing average things....volunteering at the police dept, tutored math for a year or so, golfing, clamming, doing yard work. Well over 300 people (some from states away) attended his wake. I can not tell you how many people, many I had heard mention of but never met before...even some folks he hadn't seen in 20-30 years...approached me and told me how he personally and deeply touched their lives...that he knew how to live and LOVE and was a living example of how to do life right! I believe dad can now see that he was right...he did have a higher purpose, and now he can finally see what that purpose was.

Perhaps through meditation you can find your answers.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

:hithere Hi Somethings :)

Welcome to everything here, I can relate to a lot of what you said there, I'm also 11:11 heavy and searching for answers too, thanks for posting :)

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Somethingshappening,

I very much enjoyed your first post and hope that many more will follow as we get to share experiences with you. I have also appreciated the posts others have made to you. So many of us share this feeling of a higher purpose. And I believe in many ways it does go along with the prompts. It may not mean fame and fortune but it does mean something far grander and more lasting. Often the people who see the prompts are called to share the best of themselves with others. This doesn't mean we have to necessarily reach for grand and glorious projects that help and assist but if we have the wisdom, knowledge, organizational skills and means to pull it off it will almost certainly be met with assistance from the celestial realms and the work will bless us in times to come. But for many of us, a million little things that we often take for granted are included in our quest of a higher purpose. I sort of feel that the scaffolding for all of this begins with learning to love and share that love with those we pass by, just like Sammy's Dad, who seemed to unknowingly possess the "magic elixir of life." Sammy, I always have tears in my eyes when I think of your dad...even though I haven't met him and I don't know why. That was such a beautiful post and tribute to a man who gave of himself every single day without even realizing it. :happy

Anyway, I'm glad you've joined us Something. A big welcome to our friendly group! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Oops, I almost forgot the URLs... Here they are...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
SomethingsHappening
New Friend

Post by SomethingsHappening »

Ok, so first of all, I would just like to thank those who took the time to reply. I've done a little more research since yesterday and to be honest, all is not looking so rosie anymore.
I wouldn't call myself a devout Christian, but I do believe in Jesus and always strive to make others happy. So, from the research I have done so far, these "angels" seem awfully familiar to the angels that were cast down from heaven and are working with lucifer, eg (amazing signs and lightworkers). I'm not condemning anyone elses beliefs, however, I feel this is something that I'm not going to pursue and I'm going to stay away from. Just a quick note to Sammy, I really liked your story about your Father, what better gift than to bring joy and happiness to others. If I really am destined for something, I would hope it would be something similar to that.
Wish you all the best and hope you all find what you are looking for in life.
My best regards,
SomethingsHappening.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Something's Happening,

Not trying to be argumentative, nor to persuade you...that is not our job here (heck, I was raised Catholic with a touch of Jehovah's witness, so I understand where you are coming from), but IF you feel up to it, may I suggest you browse through some of the "Messages from Celestial Teachers"...you will find that they are filled with love. I personally believe that love is that narrow path we are all encouraged to walk.

Either way, Best wishes on your journey!
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Dear S.H. the midwayers are not angels, i cant post any links right now, im on my phone, but there are links explaining what they are in thw faqs section..

I wish you well

love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I think it can be very difficult to sort through the difference between your own intuition . . .and things you learned. One of the gauges I use, is how it feels. When I see 11:11 -- or 2:22 -- any of these numbers, I feel so uplifted. It's hard for me to imagine something coming from a dark place, that would bother to help me to be in a good positive mood! Especially because I'm often prone to doubt . . .

Just a thought! I appreciate your concern, SomethingsHappening . . .I was raised Catholic and I know there are many lessons in our faith traditions. It can get confusing.

Wishing you peace on your journey, wherever it may take you. :kiss: You're always welcome here, should you choose to return.

peace! Love!

Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear friends,

I would just like to clarify a few things for those new to the site who might read this thread and be confused and concerned as well, by how this might possibly fit with what they have accepted as their "faith.”

As Sarah said, The Midwayer are not classed as Angels.

WHAT ARE MIDWAYERS ?

George Barnard used to call them The Spirit Guardians. Long before he learned of their true identity, these Invisible Friends kept him company and joined him in his work as a therapist. They were invisible to everyone else, but not always to him... he saw some faintly, others more clearly, and earlier decided they were the ghosts of long-gone mortals! That is, until 1972. They finally led him to discover the Urantia Papers, in 1997.

In fact, these Spirit Teachers are only partly spirit... being descended from parents who were partly angelic, they exist mid-way between the angelic and mortal realm. For this reason, they are called the Midway Creatures or Midwayers.

Midwayers are present on most material planets, being related to the mortals on that planet, but immortal and invisible to the mortal creatures. They are dedicated to the service of their mortal cousins until the planet attains an enlightened status, after which they are released to continue on to other realms.

Midwayers exist in one of two orders, Primary and Secondary Midwayers. The Primary Midwayers were born to the first contingent of superbeings who served here with the first Planetary Prince, about 500,000 years ago. They are closer to the angelic orders, and very hard for a mortal to perceive. Secondary Midwayers are descended from the line of Adam (about 37,000 years ago), and they are closer to the mortals, being capable of manipulating the material things on the planet, including humans and animals.

Midwayers start out their spiritual progression as do mortals, having a different connection to God but the same challenges in personal development. On normal planets, they are very much in touch with the angels on those planets, and also have their immortal parents with them to guide them. On our planet (as a result of our involvement in the Planetary Rebellion) the Midwayers on Earth (or more accurately, Urantia) were isolated and scattered. Everything was a total mess, everybody did as they pleased. A group of the Secondary Midwayers Warriors decided to work with the Seraphic (angelic) government on Earth, led by the new Planetary Prince, Machiventa Melchizedek, who is still in charge here at this time. These Midwayers became the eyes and ears of the new Seraphic Government, given the task of working as go-between for the angels in making contact with humans, especially in emergency situations, and in helping human souls to cross over to the next realm.

They were 1,111 in number, the Secondary Midwayers who chose to work with Prince Machiventa, and they became known as the 1,111 Emergency Platoon. So they worked for thousands of years, unseen and unheard by most mortals. Very recently, all the other Midwayers were united with the 1,111, and today we have a body of Midwayers called the United Midwayers of Urantia. They are joined by many others who have now come from other worlds as volunteers, and while they don't all bear the appearance of our local Midwayers, they are just as dedicated to the progress of our world.

Today, Midwayers work all over the planet, saving humans in trouble and healing... helping souls to cross over and bridging the gap between mortal and angel. They generally work 20 hours out of 24, we have been told, and never stop trying to bring us mortals closer to God. Some of the original 1,111 Secondary Midwayers continue to work as before, but they are now called the Progress Platoon, or the Progress Group. They have increased the number of humans they interact with, and the contact is generally (although not always) made by using digital time prompts. Read about their signature 11:11 time prompt on Geoff's 11:11 signals are driving me nuts!

Today they are no longer warriors but teachers and healers. Their work is not yet finished as we enter this new age, but thanks to their never-ending efforts and dedication to this world which they share with us, we are so much closer to the bright age of Light&Life, when these brave and selfless planetary helpers will eventually be released from service, to take a well-deserved holiday

The Midwayers, who prompt with the 1111 are just one group of many created beings representing the wonderful variety of the children of God. They love and work for God, Jehovah, the Divine being every bit as much as any human professing to be Christian or Islamic or any other human faith can claim. They are older, wiser and more experienced than the rest of us and their greatest desire is to do the will of God as they assist their younger human siblings. This is their world too and they very much want to see it a place of peace, spiritual knowledge and experience so that some day as care takers, they too can be released to explore the heavens as we are blessed to do. The 1111 Midwayers, of whom our friends Chief Bzutu, Sharmon, Doctor Mendoza, Midwayer Beatrice (just to name a few,) were loyal to the ways of the Divine Father during the Lucifer rebellion. They are loving and patient and in my 7 years experience with working along side them and in George’s near sixty years they have never once given us cause to fear for neither our physical safety nor our eternal welfare. They adore Jesus whom they know as our Universe Sovereign, Christ Michael. They obey universe law and follow his suggested commands. I see absolutely no reason that they should ever be labelled as demons or rebels as some who have not taken the time to understand and research would like to claim. They never rebelled against the Divine Administration representing God in Time Space and every day work tirelessly to the benefit of our world.

They help to teach us to listen as well as pray to the Divine Father...(we can do this as we learn to practice stillness. ) ...to realize we have been given a Particle of our Awesome God who assists and helps us in our work here on earth and in the realms beyond. This particle is destined to be a part of us and we a part of It... When this occurs we are True spirit and eternal life is our guarantee. So in reality, they are always nudging us gently towards God and our own Divine inheritance.

They deserve our gratitude and respect, yet they do not desire or have need of such laurels from us.

I hope this helps a little as we all find our way through the maze of information and misinformation that is thrown around out there on the internet seas. The bottom line is ...

Beliefs and free will are a right each of us enjoy here on earth and throughout our climb to Paradise after we pass on. We have a right to our own free will beliefs and decisions and they are always respected. But if you truly think about it...we are all individuals, not Lutherans, Baptists, Jehovah Witness, Catholic, etc. in the eyes of God. Those are simply human labels. God works with each one of us as we are and where we are whether we believe in Him/Her or whether we follow a stiff regiment of religious dos and don’ts. God loves us because we are his children. He understands why we say and think and act the way we do and he does not need his children to be little clones of each other. What he does require is for us to learn to Love. That is what drives this website and the people who post here. If you follow Love, you will always find your way to the Infinite Creator of Love... God.

I pray God bless you all in your spiritual journeys
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh, thanks for that Sandy, i didnt elaborate yesterday, i have a virus and my brain wasnt working too well :)

i think also, if people really do read old religious text, bible etc, they would know and understand who the midwayers are, they are written about in many books throughout time...

Much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sarah, that's neat, I didn't know that! I am not too super familiar with the Bible (interestingly, they barely mention it in Catholic School! :lol: ) -- do you know any quotes or any references? I'd love to check that out.

I enjoyed what you posted too Sandy.

Peace! :kiss: :loves
Love, Michele
whend
New Friend

Post by whend »

Hey there, Somethings Happening.

I read your post, and the comments to your post, and then your second post. I am sorry to hear that you think any of THIS comes from a Dark Place. I can tell you, from recent experience, that there is NOTHING Dark about this. I hope you do more research, and come back, all fired up to read and learn more. Many blessings to you on your journey.

Peace, Love, and Light

whend

8)
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Sandy wrote:Hello dear friends,

I would just like to clarify a few things for those new to the site who might read this thread and be confused and concerned as well, by how this might possibly fit with what they have accepted as their "faith.”

The Midwayers, who prompt with the 1111 are just one group of many created beings representing the wonderful variety of the children of God. They love and work for God, Jehovah, the Divine being every bit as much as any human professing to be Christian or Islamic or any other human faith can claim. They are older, wiser and more experienced than the rest of us and their greatest desire is to do the will of God as they assist their younger human siblings. This is their world too and they very much want to see it a place of peace, spiritual knowledge and experience so that some day as care takers, they too can be released to explore the heavens as we are blessed to do. The 1111 Midwayers, of whom our friends Chief Bzutu, Sharmon, Doctor Mendoza, Midwayer Beatrice (just to name a few,) were loyal to the ways of the Divine Father during the Lucifer rebellion. They are loving and patient and in my 7 years experience with working along side them and in George’s near sixty years they have never once given us cause to fear for neither our physical safety nor our eternal welfare. They adore Jesus whom they know as our Universe Sovereign, Christ Michael. They obey universe law and follow his suggested commands. I see absolutely no reason that they should ever be labelled as demons or rebels as some who have not taken the time to understand and research would like to claim. They never rebelled against the Divine Administration representing God in Time Space and every day work tirelessly to the benefit of our world.

They help to teach us to listen as well as pray to the Divine Father...(we can do this as we learn to practice stillness. ) ...to realize we have been given a Particle of our Awesome God who assists and helps us in our work here on earth and in the realms beyond. This particle is destined to be a part of us and we a part of It... When this occurs we are True spirit and eternal life is our guarantee. So in reality, they are always nudging us gently towards God and our own Divine inheritance.

They deserve our gratitude and respect, yet they do not desire or have need of such laurels from us.

I hope this helps a little as we all find our way through the maze of information and misinformation that is thrown around out there on the internet seas. The bottom line is ...

Beliefs and free will are a right each of us enjoy here on earth and throughout our climb to Paradise after we pass on. We have a right to our own free will beliefs and decisions and they are always respected. But if you truly think about it...we are all individuals, not Lutherans, Baptists, Jehovah Witness, Catholic, etc. in the eyes of God. Those are simply human labels. God works with each one of us as we are and where we are whether we believe in Him/Her or whether we follow a stiff regiment of religious dos and don’ts. God loves us because we are his children. He understands why we say and think and act the way we do and he does not need his children to be little clones of each other. What he does require is for us to learn to Love. That is what drives this website and the people who post here. If you follow Love, you will always find your way to the Infinite Creator of Love... God.

I pray God bless you all in your spiritual journeys
Love,
Sandy
:love :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :love

As always, very thoughtful and eloquent, Sandy. :kiss:

And you know, if someone can't believe these or turns away for whatever myriad of reasons, it is not the fault of anyone here or anywhere. To my mind, whatever people come and go on this site or any other, none of us should take it personally.

:kiss: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink" :)

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Well said Jody! Excellent!

:kiss:

It reminds me of the words of Sri Chimnoy: I am grateful that I don't try to convince others.

:shock: Always awe-striking for me, for I often do still wish to convince others. :kiss:

Peace!
Michele :loves